PDA

View Full Version : Samples to expect??

cstmgp
03-01-09, 7:32 pm
What can we expect in the way of samples.
What will be for sale at the Cage.

Little Z
03-01-09, 8:06 pm
well if you make it to The Box, there are going to possibly be prototype shakes and other goodies that have not been released..

everything Animal will be sold at the Cage.

LE BlackOUT Shirt, 3 LE Hats.. all kinds of great stuff.. get there, and buy at LEAST 1 of everything.. hah

cuse88
03-01-09, 8:55 pm
I am starting to make my "Wish List" for down there and pick every thing I need in the up coming months to avoid some shipping charges?

How are the prices down there Z ?

cstmgp
03-01-09, 9:41 pm
That's the plan, lol. I've already prepped the wife for a little spending spree at the cage. I'm hoping to get some animal straps among other things.
Shaun

Pizzalamp
03-01-09, 9:46 pm
hopefuly there will be some kind of orange creamsickle intra aid prototype available

cstmgp
03-01-09, 10:04 pm
MMMMMM....Orange creamsickle.......

WoooHooo 100th post, finally a plebeian,lol
Shaun

mritter3
03-01-09, 10:06 pm
oh man i cannot wait to try the samples.....gonna buy one of everything.

Pizzalamp
03-01-09, 10:28 pm
MMMMMM....Orange creamsickle.......

WoooHooo 100th post, finally a plebeian,lol
Shaun

SEE!!!! ITS A GOOD IDEA!!!!
UNIVERSAL ARE U LISTENING?!!! YOUD SELL BILLIONS!

Little Z
03-01-09, 11:28 pm
SEE!!!! ITS A GOOD IDEA!!!!
UNIVERSAL ARE U LISTENING?!!! YOUD SELL BILLIONS!

and BILLIONS

whodeybaby
03-01-09, 11:54 pm
I am starting to make my "Wish List" for down there and pick every thing I need in the up coming months to avoid some shipping charges?

How are the prices down there Z ?

usually everything is fair priced most of the gear is usually ten bucks, last year i bough the yellow hat and shirt and they weree each ten bucks

cuse88
03-02-09, 8:51 am
and BILLIONS

and TRILLIONS!

J-Dawg
03-02-09, 9:43 am
Don't forget to check these out--

Free Cage T-Shirt (limited supply):
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23646

VIP Access: Exclusive Entry Ticket to "The Box":
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23645

mritter3
03-02-09, 10:39 am
it is cool to bring a camera to the arnold right? can we bring in anything else like a water bottle, or anything?

J-Dawg
03-02-09, 12:48 pm
it is cool to bring a camera to the arnold right? can we bring in anything else like a water bottle, or anything?

Camera's are cool. I don't think they have any issues with water or anything drink or food related.

Little Z
03-02-09, 12:50 pm
Don't forget to check these out--

Free Cage T-Shirt (limited supply):
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23646

VIP Access: Exclusive Entry Ticket to "The Box":
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23645

How could I forget the most incredible things in the world since sliced bread?!

boondocker
03-02-09, 8:08 pm
can't wait to buy up some more animal. and great to hear that they will be carrying some clothing. not to mention to try and grab me some freebees.

bikinipatrol
03-02-09, 10:41 pm
when i buy stuff, is it cash only or am i going to be able to use my debit card?

whodeybaby
03-02-09, 10:46 pm
when i buy stuff, is it cash only or am i going to be able to use my debit card?

usually its only cash and they try to keep it in even numbers so you dont have to worry bout carrying around change. they may change things up and take cards but not sure

mritter3
03-03-09, 6:26 pm
what does everyone bring with them to the arnold???????

cuse88
03-03-09, 8:26 pm
what does everyone bring with them to the arnold???????

I'm bringing a book bag packed with a few bottles of H2O, Protein Bars(can't afford six meals on the go lol), Sharpie, and some cash to buy some Animal goodies.

How much cash is everyone bringing down ?

MrMuscles22
03-03-09, 8:40 pm
I'm bringing a book bag packed with a few bottles of H2O, Protein Bars(can't afford six meals on the go lol), Sharpie, and some cash to buy some Animal goodies.

How much cash is everyone bringing down ?

I got my tickets, Box tickets, free t-shirt tickets, and $500 in cash in an envelope just waiting for this weekend! I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!