PDA

View Full Version : Suppliments

rickkain
03-02-09, 10:12 am
I need some suppliments that will help me with big muscle gains. I was on whey protien and creatine for about 2 months. I ended up with a kidney stone from the creatine. I have also been reading the lables of alot of suppliements and they say do not take if under the age of 18. I am 16. Any help is appriciated.

Thanks.

mritter3
03-02-09, 10:15 am
bro at 16 all you need is alot of calories...you can add the whey, but you don't need the supps, you have so much testesterone going through your body right now, it would be a shame for you to waste it. eat alot, train hard and heavy, and get the proper sleep, oh and by the way drink a lot of water, probally the reason for the kidney stone, you need to drink a lot more water than usual when on creatine, otherwise you will get a kidney stone, or other poss. problems

BubbyLight
03-02-09, 10:15 am
duck....phew... i swear that search button was gonna smack u in the face.. but cmon man...could we get some info from you other than being on whey and and u age. like look at all the supps that animal has to offer. i mean we will be happy to help...just cant lift the weight for you

Sphinx
03-02-09, 10:17 am
At 16, your concern shouldn't be supplements. Focus on a proper diet, for gaining muscle, you'll want more calories than you require on a daily basis. Try to eat clean and healthy to gain minimal fat and you should do fine.

Iron4Life
03-02-09, 10:21 am
Eat a diet full of lean protein, healthy fats and whole grain, complex carbs...your 16, you have no need for supplements yet...just eat and eat often...your body is naturally primed to grow at 16... get your rest, quality food and hit the gym with high intensity and you will be good to go...my $0.02

JMC
03-02-09, 10:30 am
Indeed you're going to get mostly the same reply here bro. A majority of your gains are going to come from solid food at your age. A good training program coupled with massive amounts of food... you should be good to go.

AFTazz06
03-02-09, 11:07 am
Forget Supps, all supps are meant for 18+yr olds. eat lots of food instead, train hard, and sleep.

GJN5002
03-02-09, 11:20 am
you probably shouldnt be on supps if you think a kidney stone came from creatine and whey protein.

rickkain
03-02-09, 1:33 pm
thanks fellas

JasonG
03-30-09, 6:47 am
Dude are you sure you got the kidney stone from creatine?

Aggression
03-30-09, 12:07 pm
At 16, your concern shouldn't be supplements. Focus on a proper diet, for gaining muscle, you'll want more calories than you require on a daily basis. Try to eat clean and healthy to gain minimal fat and you should do fine.

x2

Save the supplements for when you get older.