PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Universal

Pizzalamp
03-02-09, 10:14 am
Hello Universal
I love your products but the vitamin shoppes and gnc's by me hardly carry any of your products.
Is there a way you could get them to carry more of your line?
To be honest, I would be buying a lot more of your products but the fact that I would have to go online kinda makes me look for easier solutions of purchasing.
The Vitamin Shoppe is 2 minutes away from me!

McFly
03-02-09, 10:17 am
Hello Universal
I love your products but the vitamin shoppes and gnc's by me hardly carry any of your products.
Is there a way you could get them to carry more of your line?
To be honest, I would be buying a lot more of your products but the fact that I would have to go online kinda makes me look for easier solutions of purchasing.
The Vitamin Shoppe is 2 minutes away from me!

yo bro....have you tried ordering them on line...I find much better deals on DPSnutrition.com or bodybuilding.com

mritter3
03-02-09, 10:17 am
agree 100 percent they carry a shitload of every other brand, but not many universal, that is why i get most of my stuff online.

IRBS
03-02-09, 10:38 am
Hey Pizza;

I think different retailers have the call of what goes on their shelves based on demand. I know I have been in many GNC's or Vitamin Shoppes that have tons of Universal stuff and others that do not.

I really dont know what goes into their strategy for what goes on their shelves, but I do know that I have generally seen prices be about 25+% higher in those stores than at various places online.

Dont really know exactly how to answer your question, but I would bet that most people using the Universal line are probably ordering online. I'm not 100% sure on that, just a guess.

IRBS

Pizzalamp
03-02-09, 10:41 am
all right thanks guys