NJC_Manhattan
03-02-09, 2:50 pm
Hot sauce goes really good with this...

3 whole eggs
1/4-1/2 liquid egg whites
1/8 cup raw baby spinach
pinch of minced garlic
1/2 cup diced chicken

Mix eggs and liquid egg whites together. Pour into pan on stove top. Cook until bottom of eggs is cooked. Add spinach, garlic and chicken (spread out). Flip half of the omelet on top of the other half. Cook for 1 min, flip and cook the other side for one min.

Lots of solid protein, fats, and fiber. Not to mention the health benefits of garlic. I usually have this guy 3 times a week either for breakfast or pre workout.

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 2:52 pm
This post got my attention in nano seconds, thanks brother looks good!

GJN5002
03-02-09, 2:57 pm
if you have Bob Evans restaurant in your area go there. Its 3 eggs, spinach, roasted turkey, and cheese. Fantastic

NJC_Manhattan
03-02-09, 3:56 pm
This post got my attention in nano seconds, thanks brother looks good!

Thanks J. This omelet is amazing, to boost it's nutritional value further, you can add 1-2 servings of a flavorless BCAA powder.

You can also turn this omelet into a bulking tool, substitute chopped pre-cooked yams in for the spinach and steak for the chicken. It tastes amazing.

if you have Bob Evans restaurant in your area go there. Its 3 eggs, spinach, roasted turkey, and cheese. Fantastic

If I weren't so biased against restaurants like that, I'd go right now. That omelet sounds amazing.

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 4:13 pm
Great tip adding the sups too! I add supps to a number of foods all the time and thought I was weird haha

NJC_Manhattan
03-02-09, 4:14 pm
Great tip adding the sups too! I add supps to a number of foods all the time and thought I was weird haha

Yea, for me any supp that comes in a powder form gets added to possible ingredients... In fact, I think I'm going to post another topic dedicated to that... Thanks for the idea.

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 4:20 pm
Yea, for me any supp that comes in a powder form gets added to possible ingredients... In fact, I think I'm going to post another topic dedicated to that... Thanks for the idea.

Nice, at least I can add something to it too.

Semprini
03-13-09, 1:57 am
I love the omelet option as well. Ill switch it up between chicken, veggie burgers and turkey. Hot sauce sounds like a good idea, Ill try that. Ive been using different types of salsa. Right now Im hooked on a blackbean and corn salsa, fantastic.

NJC_Manhattan
04-22-09, 3:00 pm
I found adding onions to this and scallions is pretty damn delicious

SuperFlexSteve
05-06-09, 10:16 am
ate one of these babies this morning and it was damn good! onions sound like a great addition as well!

Soldier
05-06-09, 1:04 pm
That's gonna be great to try sometime

NJC_Manhattan
05-11-09, 9:19 pm
Ground beef can also be used.

Try Jalepanoes as well

Beast Genetics
05-15-09, 3:59 pm
Hot sauce goes really good with this...

3 whole eggs
1/4-1/2 liquid egg whites
1/8 cup raw baby spinach
pinch of minced garlic
1/2 cup diced chicken

Mix eggs and liquid egg whites together. Pour into pan on stove top. Cook until bottom of eggs is cooked. Add spinach, garlic and chicken (spread out). Flip half of the omelet on top of the other half. Cook for 1 min, flip and cook the other side for one min.

Lots of solid protein, fats, and fiber. Not to mention the health benefits of garlic. I usually have this guy 3 times a week either for breakfast or pre workout.

I have all this at home, it's really out of my control at this point, I will try this tomorrow morning!!!

mritter3
05-15-09, 9:10 pm
im liking this recipe, starting it tomorrow, cuz my cut begins monday.

tmaximus89
06-16-09, 4:09 am
Nice sort of recipe.
I want to give it a try too.
Thanks for the recipe...
Hope it goes well for me.

theharjmann
06-16-09, 9:03 am
Excellent recipe

i like to add in red peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and red onion aswell.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NJC_Manhattan
06-22-09, 9:18 pm
Ok here we go....

4 eggs
1 cup egg whites
8oz beef tips
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
A1 steak sauce if you want.

It is amazing

Pizzalamp
06-22-09, 10:08 pm
Ok here we go....

4 eggs
1 cup egg whites
8oz beef tips
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
A1 steak sauce if you want.

It is amazing

omg in heaven
this sounds amazing

newbreed
06-23-09, 11:34 am
This sounds like a great recipe. Will try for sure

LegendKillerJosh
06-23-09, 11:41 am
I like to go with ground beef, green peppers, eggs, diced potatoes, and onions. Start by boiling the diced potatoes for 10 minutes to soften them up. Lightly brown the ground beef in a skillet, drain the fat. Scoot the ground beef over to the side of the skillet, add a teaspoon of oil, throw the rest of the ingredients in and fry until eggs are cooked and mix everything together. More of a "skillet" than an "omelet" but same difference.

CuttDeez
06-23-09, 11:44 am
Just buy some Chalula sauce and no matter what the hell you put in your eggs it tastes great!

AlphaBrass01
06-26-09, 9:03 pm
Chalula FTW!!!