PDA

View Full Version : Animal Jug????

Austin4205
03-02-09, 3:53 pm
What up yall, just a quick stop by question before i head off to work, you all no we need to keep our water handy im sick of gettin wal mart jugs and them not lasting, so basically im looking for some advice as to what you all use and or would animal make a jug like a 1 or 2 gallon jug for us to carry around, well peace bro's see you ar the arnold next week.

InkdMuscle
03-02-09, 3:54 pm
Hey brotha. yeah i hear ya about the jub. I believe we have a thread on this. I will see if i cant find it for you. But im sure someone will beat me to it.

sanga
03-02-09, 3:55 pm
Be good, one with one of those keep cool packs wrapped round it too so you can put in the fridge.

PrometheusCon
03-02-09, 3:56 pm
I have like 5 empty bottles of G2 that I refill twice daily. So I get almost a full gallon. They are 20oz each. Useful for throwing in my bag before class and I can keep track of my daily water progress.

Gambit
03-02-09, 4:02 pm
What up yall, just a quick stop by question before i head off to work, you all no we need to keep our water handy im sick of gettin wal mart jugs and them not lasting, so basically im looking for some advice as to what you all use and or would animal make a jug like a 1 or 2 gallon jug for us to carry around, well peace bro's see you ar the arnold next week.

You wanna be heard? Check out this thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2129

I have like 5 empty bottles of G2 that I refill twice daily. So I get almost a full gallon. They are 20oz each. Useful for throwing in my bag before class and I can keep track of my daily water progress.

That's how I do it, too. I carry a 1-liter bottle on my person at all times. It's the perfect size for mixing my EAA Nitro in during a workout, too.

Alk
03-02-09, 7:57 pm
I buy those cheap 3L bottles from drug stores with the handle built into the plastic. Refill them constantly, and replace them every few weeks.

I never leave the house without one.

GUNJAK
03-02-09, 8:01 pm

Damn that's a good idea. I would buy 2 or 3. I'm tired of advertising for Absopure.

Dedicated2Liftin
03-02-09, 8:45 pm
This is the best idea I've heard in awhile...sure beats carrying around the damn Prairie Farms milk jug.

Mattman33
03-02-09, 8:48 pm
you all no we need to keep our water handy im sick of gettin wal mart jugs and them not lasting, so basically im looking for some advice as to what you all use and or would animal make a jug like a 1 or 2 gallon jug for us to carry around.

sounds great to me. an animal jug for my intra aid/big ant's drink. i love the idea!

machineman
03-02-09, 8:50 pm
I bought one of the gallon jugs from the carryout that as the blue handle on it.....works out nicely....but I would have to get an Animal jug, though...

B-rad89
03-02-09, 8:58 pm
I buy a new gallon every week or two for 86cents from a local store.

lol

perma jug form animal would be awesome.