PDA

View Full Version : I was browsing another forum and saw some dude

B-rad89
03-02-09, 4:54 pm
Post and say that he has taken Animal Pak before but just shit out the pills and didn't digest them.

I am serious.

Whats up with that? What would be the reason?

GJN5002
03-02-09, 5:00 pm
He has no digestion system, just a hollow tube that goes from his mouth to his ass, or he is full of shit. Probably more the second options.

Universal Rep
03-02-09, 5:20 pm
Post and say that he has taken Animal Pak before but just shit out the pills and didn't digest them.

I am serious.

I used to hear this in the old days. I think it's the stuff of urban legends... For fellas with normal digestive systems and when taken with a meal, should be no problem at all. I've been takin' it for a long while and never a problem. For some with GI issues, this could be the case who knows? Over the years though, the Pak has gone through some changes and if I remember correctly, the tablet coatings too.

Giant Killer
03-02-09, 5:31 pm
He has no digestion system, just a hollow tube that goes from his mouth to his ass

hahahahaha

I have never had this problem OP. Been taking Pak for years.

ProteinJunkie
03-02-09, 5:49 pm
Along with the stuff urban legends are made of, I also 'heard' those in question never removed the pills from the plastic pack. Um...ya. That might do the trick...

rev8ball
03-02-09, 6:00 pm
or he is full of shit.

This wouldn't be an issue if that were the problem......LOL

Brick By Brick
03-02-09, 7:03 pm
You're supposed to remove the pills from the plastic pack?

just kidding.

Brutus_515
03-02-09, 7:08 pm
You're supposed to remove the pills from the plastic pack?

just kidding.

haha i remember that post from a while back

BubbyLight
03-02-09, 7:21 pm
hahaha...omg. i know this isnt funny if he is serious..but damn..i hope that day never comes

Alk
03-02-09, 8:21 pm
Maybe he had 10-12 fiber bars and a fridge full of energy drinks. That'll make you drop Lincoln Logs in SECONDS.

lol

Pantera52
03-02-09, 9:16 pm
Maybe he had 10-12 fiber bars and a fridge full of energy drinks. That'll make you drop Lincoln Logs in SECONDS.

lol

hahahahahahahaahahahah

Hoomgar
03-02-09, 9:51 pm

lol

Oh man! Dood, you had me bustin gut so bad my family came in here to see what I was on about. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks. We ever meet at an ABC or anything be sure to look me up, burgers (or whatever we are killing that day) are on me.

Hg

Alk
03-03-09, 2:32 pm
free food

Hg

Hell yessssss

Cook up some Bronto burgers and I'm there man. Prob won't be up around that way till the next time I visit Penn State U tho.

ghost
03-03-09, 2:40 pm
There is a post around about this actually happening to someone, and the problem was that he FORGOT TO TAKE THE PILLS OUT OF THE PACKAGE, just ingested the package and pills together.....

so yes, this is possible, you also should be hit over the head repeatedly if this occurs to you... preferrably with a 45lb plate.

Nightshift
03-03-09, 3:01 pm
This does occasionally happen to people with certain digestive disorders. Although, I can't see all the pills passing through without digesting.

trainer89
03-03-09, 3:17 pm
Theres no way those pills can go through stomach acid and not dissolve.

Gambit
03-03-09, 4:24 pm
I'm with Rep. This has got to be some sort of urban legend. And if it isn't?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Universal Rep
03-03-09, 4:31 pm
Theres no way those pills can go through stomach acid and not dissolve.

What I always find amusing are those fellas who recreate the conditions in the human stomach by dropping pills in vinegar and seeing if the tabs dissolve. Uh, hello... Vinegar = stomach acid + digestion????

Universal Rep
03-03-09, 4:32 pm
This does occasionally happen to people with certain digestive disorders. Although, I can't see all the pills passing through without digesting.

That's what I was thinkin' might be possible--in those individuals who have digestion issues/problems...

Nightshift
03-03-09, 4:35 pm
That's what I was thinkin' might be possible--in those individuals who have digestion issues/problems...

When my wife's colitis flares up, her meds sometimes don't get fully dissolved.

Universal Rep
03-03-09, 4:39 pm
When my wife's colitis flares up, her meds sometimes don't get fully dissolved.

So there can be elements of both at play--urban legend and real issues like this. Or the real issues are like this, but then the story gets told over and over until it becomes a real urban legend and then suddenly, healthy people are, uh, squeezin' them out...

G Diesel
03-03-09, 4:40 pm
This reminds me of the Ian Harrison story about when he would regularly take 50 liver tabs in a sitting and one day he puked em all up, so he proceeded to wash them off one at a time and swallowed them all over again.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
03-03-09, 4:56 pm
This reminds me of the Ian Harrison story about when he would regularly take 50 liver tabs in a sitting and one day he puked em all up, so he proceeded to wash them off one at a time and swallowed them all over again.

Peace, G

You can charge extra for those--pre-digested liver tabs...

dannynb
03-03-09, 5:08 pm
You can charge extra for those--pre-digested liver tabs...

hahahaha.....funny but gross.

Universal Rep
03-03-09, 5:13 pm
hahahaha.....funny but gross.

It's funny because it's true...

dannynb
03-03-09, 5:16 pm
It's funny because it's true...

Remind me not to order those......EVER!!!

C.Coronato
03-03-09, 5:36 pm
mm. Downing 3 as we speak .. hey whats that on there...

NJC_Manhattan
03-03-09, 8:19 pm

I am serious.

The reason would be he's talking out of his ass or he is in dire need of a Doctor and medical surgery to correct his digestive system.

Hoomgar
03-05-09, 11:31 am
Hell yessssss

Cook up some Bronto burgers and I'm there man. Prob won't be up around that way till the next time I visit Penn State U tho.

Not just idle words bro. Anytime.

Giant Killer
03-05-09, 12:24 pm

Peace, G

They're still good!