PDA

View Full Version : The Box Questions???

Austin4205
03-02-09, 11:05 pm
Whats up yall, this is our first time going to the classic and were trying to get everything together , so here is the question, the box, well we have our to pdf's filled out and what not but well there be a set number in the box or whats going on with it. thanks for any help

mjsef88
03-03-09, 8:06 am
Whats up yall, this is our first time going to the classic and were trying to get everything together , so here is the question, the box, well we have our to pdf's filled out and what not but well there be a set number in the box or whats going on with it. thanks for any help

I was wondering the same thing.

I'm sure they have it all planned out.

naturalguy
03-03-09, 11:28 am

When you get to The Cage with your form, you will hand it in for a VIP badge which will allow you access to the box all weekend to come and go as you please. There really is no limit to the amount of people as long as they are members of the FORVM and have their form.

The Landlord
03-03-09, 1:31 pm
When you get to The Cage with your form, you will hand it in for a VIP badge which will allow you access to the box all weekend to come and go as you please. There really is no limit to the amount of people as long as they are members of the FORVM and have their form.

So do X and I need to turn in a form? ;)

GJN5002
03-03-09, 1:34 pm
The box is a great idea, I think it needs a better name though. I envision a bunch of big dudes cramped in to a big refrigerator box. Maybe the Animal Pen.

naturalguy
03-03-09, 1:43 pm
The box is a great idea, I think it needs a better name though. I envision a bunch of big dudes cramped in to a big refrigerator box. Maybe the Animal Pen.

Cage was already taken but you are right, pen sounds cooler