PDA

View Full Version : gettin' to old to be the newbie, but nice to meet ya..

boondocker
03-03-09, 3:40 pm
hello to everyone in the animal kingdom , the name is matt. not new to the scene just the forvm. i have had a few random posts just thought i would introduce myself.
been training ever since i could affor a gym memebership and yes my gym is the local ymca, kind of slim pickings over this way.. the area is not so much prone to leading active lifestyles i guess you could say. so yes i get some glares and stares for all of the body modifications ranging from ink to training.
the stats are not super impressive although i have made progress over the years. i stand 5'9 at a weight of 165lbs. pr's include 315 bench, 415 dead, and 375 squat.
as far as training styles i had started with a bodybuilind routine to a powerlifters type of trianing , to now a mix of the two.
my journey still to come , of course i am going to wait till after the arnold to post that, but can't wait for some tips as well as to shared so of my past up's and down's.
see ya friday at the arnold.

C.Coronato
03-03-09, 3:43 pm
glad to have ya boondocker.

BB
03-04-09, 3:46 pm
welcome, start up a journy..good way to get some advice give some advice and keep track of how you are doing.

boondocker
03-05-09, 2:46 pm
the journey log will begin as soon as aronold leaves town.. hard to concentrate otherwise.. but look forward to other outlooks on my bad behavior.