PDA

View Full Version : Great chicken dinner

NEW B
03-03-09, 6:12 pm
I am 8 weeks out from a show and anything that tastes like cheating is welcome right now. This is what I did last night for dinner; you could change or add something if you wanted. This was my carb up meal last night.
1 chicken breast grilled on low 10-12 min a side. I put a little of each of these on one side of the breast before cooking. 1 Tabasco chipotle sauce (which add a little heat to the meat but not much taste if put on before cooking
2 cumin seed
3 oregano
4 red pepper flakes.
This has a Mexican pizza style taste. I put it over some bagged salad, but I bet it would make a great wrap or be great with some mozz. Cheese melted over top.
I also cut up a sweet potato into wedges and boiled them for 5 min. then put them in the toaster oven for 20min at 425 and brushed them with butter before cooking(don’t know what web site I got this form lol). I also had a banana. Anyhow I hope you enjoy this it sound weird but is great tasting

mritter3
03-03-09, 6:17 pm
hey man sounds good i think that will be lunch tomorrow.

k1usa
03-03-09, 6:19 pm
now this is some nice cooking bro...send me some!!!!! Like the ideas...god knows we need something new to keep it real...

NEW B
03-03-09, 6:31 pm
thanks. snice i have been cutting i have been making things up everynight. right now i got some of the above on the grill and a chicken breast with bay leaves,poppy seed, chopped onions and peper have not hade this yet but hope its good. going for a grilled chicken roast taste i hope. another one of my favs. is cut chicken into little chunks brown in a pan with some chooped onions. when brown add taco mix and water(i do half a pack to half a cup of water with to breast) simmer for 10 min. Now you got some cheap and easy chicken tacos.

NEW B
03-03-09, 7:32 pm
chicken breast with bay leaves,poppy seed, chopped onions and peper have not hade this yet but hope its good. going for a grilled chicken roast taste i hope. just had this it was very good also