PDA

View Full Version : Tickets????????

mritter3
03-03-09, 6:39 pm
Is it better to get the tickets ahead of time on say ticketmaster.com to avoid any lines or is it just as easy to buy them at the door?

ghost
03-03-09, 6:42 pm
buy em at the door, $10 per day. lines arent that bad, you can charge it on a credit card if you want.

mritter3
03-03-09, 6:50 pm
cool......thanks for the fast response.

mritter3
03-03-09, 6:50 pm
what do people usually bring with them to the arnold....its been awhile, camera, water jug, etc...

machineman
03-03-09, 6:57 pm
what do people usually bring with them to the arnold....its been awhile, camera, water jug, etc...

I will have my gym bag (bookbag) with water and other things in it...plus camera, vid camera....food....food.....water......food.....I don't think I left anything out.....

ghost
03-03-09, 6:59 pm
camera, money, water, supps, food, PEN/SHARPIE.

something to remember, autographs from the Universal crew are free, from what i recall last year, and our guys are more than welcome to give them out... most other booths though.... autographs are costly, therefore not worth it.

machineman
03-03-09, 7:01 pm
camera, money, water, supps, food, PEN/SHARPIE.

something to remember, autographs from the Universal crew are free, from what i recall last year, and our guys are more than welcome to give them out... most other booths though.... autographs are costly, therefore not worth it.

damn, SHARPIE....how could I have forgotten that! thanks!

mritter3
03-03-09, 7:23 pm
so they don't care if you bring your gym bag in? thats cool be nice to store some food/supps/camera/SHARPIE for sure. thanks fellas

dannynb
03-03-09, 7:57 pm
Ice chest with food....water, supps, petty cash, sharpie, Animal Hat for autographs, camera and my fiance....

Flash419
03-03-09, 10:00 pm
Is it better to get the tickets ahead of time on say ticketmaster.com to avoid any lines or is it just as easy to buy them at the door?

I bought my tickets ahead of time last year. Probably saved me about 20 minutes of standing in line. So... up to you.

boondocker
03-03-09, 10:17 pm
so they will allow us to bring bags in , so we can store all of our crap that we need?

blueIMlifter
03-03-09, 10:41 pm
so they will allow us to bring bags in , so we can store all of our crap that we need?

if somebody knows the definite on this that would be clutch. i went last year and wasnt sure if you could carry your own bag in with food or not...?

ghost
03-04-09, 8:58 am
just got confirmation that unless they have changed it, bags/coolers ARE allowed.

sanga
03-04-09, 11:15 am
Good info here, thanks.

blueIMlifter
03-04-09, 1:27 pm
just got confirmation that unless they have changed it, bags/coolers ARE allowed.

well my day was just made lol.

cstmgp
03-04-09, 5:51 pm
Sweet, maybe since I live in C-bus, I'll throw some extra burgers in for whomever may be around me at lunch time.
Shaun

Firedrake
03-04-09, 6:08 pm
Sweet, maybe since I live in C-bus, I'll throw some extra burgers in for whomever may be around me at lunch time.
Shaun

Cool! So, since I get in tomorrow morning, what's to do around Columbus near the center the night before the Arnold, or should I just go get an extra workout in at Metro?

cstmgp
03-04-09, 6:53 pm
What are you interested in, and how much money do you want to spend. There are some good restaraunts around, both expensive and cheap. The Arena grand theatre is cool, you can catch a new flick and they serve food in the theatre, they have a web site.
Shaun