PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye From The Pros And Many Other Bros On Here

Sgt Rock
03-04-09, 3:00 pm
It is time where we are packing and getting ready to leave for the mecca of fitness. Many have left already and the rest of us leaving very early in the morning. The hard work is done, and now it is time to have some fun! We are confident you will appreciate the end result which will be highlighted in the cage. Dont forget to bring an extra disposable camera and extra food so you can camp out at the Cage and not miss a thing! We are going to BRING IT like always, count on it. IT IS GAME ON.

Semper Fi

InkdMuscle
03-04-09, 3:04 pm
It is time where we are packing and getting ready to leave for the mecca of fitness. Many have left already and the rest of us leaving very early in the morning. The hard work is done, and now it is time to have some fun! We are confident you will appreciate the end result which will be highlighted in the cage. Dont forget to bring an extra disposable camera and extra food so you can camp out at the Cage and not miss a thing! We are going to BRING IT like always, count on it. IT IS GAME ON.

Semper Fi

SEE YOU THERE Sarge. I am flying out tomorrow afternoon. be well and have a safe trip to the mother land. LOL

Rage
03-04-09, 3:06 pm
You got it Rock...IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ghost
03-04-09, 3:11 pm
hell yea, see you all tomorrow!

naturalguy
03-04-09, 3:32 pm
I fly out tomorrow morning, can't wait!

Mr. Dead
03-04-09, 3:33 pm
Definitely can't wait to see the pics, and hear the recap!!! Definitely wish I was able to go!!!

dannynb
03-04-09, 3:34 pm
Me and Michi fly out tomorrow morning.....can't wait to see eveyone! My first little vacation in over 10 years....I think it'll be worth it.

InkdMuscle
03-04-09, 3:41 pm
well make sure all ya'll say hi. i will prob be the only animal with a full tat'd sleeve. but i can be wrong.

Vinny G
03-04-09, 3:43 pm
cannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu diggggggggggggg itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

J-Dawg
03-04-09, 3:49 pm
Flying out early tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

sanga
03-04-09, 4:13 pm
Flying out tomorrow afternoon from UK, will see you all at Metro Fitness on Friday evening then The Cage Saturday morning.

Are my wife and myself the only ones from the UK?

cuse88
03-04-09, 5:26 pm
Have a safe trip fellas. Weather in Ohio is suppose to nice for once. I'm heading at 6AM from Cleveland, so see you guys there bright and early Friday.

D-Bomb
03-04-09, 5:31 pm
brings a tear to my eye to not be there fella's...rock hard...i just can imagine the electricity in the cage...

cstmgp
03-04-09, 5:46 pm
I feel bad for all you folks, for once living in Ohio is a good thing,lol.
I'll probably get up, work out, eat some breakfast, shower, and leave the house around 9:30 to make the 10 min drive. : )
Sorry to rub it in, but it's not often that living in Ohio has benefits.
Shaun

Elite
03-04-09, 5:48 pm
brings a tear to my eye to not be there fella's...rock hard...i just can imagine the electricity in the cage...

Having attended last year, and up to a week ago being on my way to this years, it brings more than a tear, im gonna sob like a baby come Cage time. So gutted i wont be there. I even get excited going to airports. Come Cage 2010 i'll be more than ready, believe.

You guys are gonna have such a good time, keep the pics/vids coming.

Firedrake
03-04-09, 6:12 pm
Having attended last year, and up to a week ago being on my way to this years, it brings more than a tear, im gonna sob like a baby come Cage time. So gutted i wont be there. I even get excited going to airports. Come Cage 2010 i'll be more than ready, believe.

We'll hoist a shaker cup of something in your honor! I get there at 10:57 tomorrow morning local time. I plan to run my video camera into the ground!

RhinoJoe
03-04-09, 6:45 pm
Flyin' out Friday

Big C
03-04-09, 6:47 pm
Ya buddy see all of you on Friday!!!!!!!! Travel safe.

Big Wides
03-04-09, 8:03 pm
Flying out tomorrow morning with a motley crew of individuals.....let the madness begin

fatbackgoal
03-04-09, 8:06 pm
As my boy Bruce Buffer would say....................................

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T''''SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and safe travels to all!!

dannynb
03-04-09, 8:06 pm

Sucks bro..would have liked meeting ya. Next year it is than.

Heading out tomorrow morning. Everyone coming, travel safe and God's speed.

Renji007
03-04-09, 8:10 pm
This is what I think it sounds like as the Animals head into the Arnold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bux6fPnji_U&feature=related

Please ignore the cartoons, and you need to fast forward a bit >.>

God speed Brothers and sisters.

BigAnt
03-04-09, 11:02 pm
Flying out tomorrow morning with a motley crew of individuals.....let the madness begin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Me Motley>? LOL

JUGGERNAUT
03-04-09, 11:10 pm
Already here, hurry up brothers!

BigAnt
03-04-09, 11:17 pm
Worked 8 hours today, ran a ton of errands....Finished packing a while ago, damn, I bet I can give the women on this forum a run for their money for clothes..! Why do I always over-pack! LOL A suitcase and huge gym bag....Been to the Arnold Weekend for the past 8 years...Every time I was there..it snowed one day, the next day rained a bit and one day or half a day it was sunny...

Spoke to House, NaturalGuy, GDiesel, BigAl & Vinny by phone--All including myself are VERY VERY excited to go! G is there already and the remainder of us fly out tomorrow 3-5-09

VinnyG and Ox will be in diet mode for a Spring IFBB Pro show!

Everyone, please stop and introduce yourself to us in The Cage...Ask us if we have plans to train-eat-hang out that weekend...everyone is welcome to join in!

All about matching the forum names to the faces, making friends, and having some good old fun along the way!

I am just finishing my ground beef and potatoes, and my weight today early afternnoon was 247lbs. That weight is with shorts on only....I KNOW IT WILL GO DOWN 4-6 POUNDS OVER THE WEEKEND...Because of missing meals and water, hard to get in all 7 meals on the road....but it is all worth it, making time to meet new forum members and re-visit old friends...And there is always Max & Ermas double cheese burgerS with their home made "to die for" chocolate chip cookieS to help me stay my weight!

Please, everyone have a safe trip out to Columbus, OH. Be careful when traveling. And I am very much looking forward to meeting everyone very soon!

BigAnt
03-04-09, 11:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juggs, you bring the Pop Tarts?

Phil800101
03-05-09, 3:15 am
Heading out in about 7 hours, see you all there.

ForearmFreak
03-05-09, 9:07 am
leaving in a few minutes for 9 HOUR DRIVE with KingKongPronged...it's going to be so worth it!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!

fatbackgoal
03-05-09, 4:07 pm
The family is loaded and we are on our way. Nice easy 9 hour drive, next stop...the Cage. See everyone there and looking forward to it all.

machineman
03-05-09, 4:52 pm
will be there saturday morning......can't wait....and the weather is supposed to be in the 60's all weekend.....and yes, for once, living in Ohio is GREAT!!!

blueIMlifter
03-05-09, 5:36 pm
headin out the door right now towards columbus. be there first thing friday morning at the cage!

naturalguy
03-05-09, 6:56 pm
The Cage is ready to ROCK!!!! All set up and ready to go. Just had a big meal with J-Dawg, G Diesel, Big Al, McFly, Big Ant, JUGGERNAUT, Big Wides, Raging Muscle & sifuSteve. Going to hit the gym in a few and meet up w/Vinny.

Mr. Dead
03-05-09, 7:13 pm
The Cage is ready to ROCK!!!! All set up and ready to go. Just had a big meal with J-Dawg, G Diesel, Big Al, McFly, Big Ant, JUGGERNAUT, Big Wides, Raging Muscle & sifuSteve. Going to hit the gym in a few and meet up w/Vinny.

Hope you guys have an awesome time!!!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
03-05-09, 7:43 pm
Me and FOrearm freak just got situated in our rooms. Definateely excited for tomorrow!

cstmgp
03-05-09, 10:22 pm

Me and FOrearm freak just got situated in our rooms. Definateely excited for tomorrow!

Welcome to C-bus Brothers!!! Look forward to meeting all tomorrow.

Shaun

John-TNS
03-06-09, 10:17 am
Everyone have a good time and be safe! We need pics/video!!!!