PDA

View Full Version : Just took my first Pak ever

B-rad89
03-05-09, 4:19 pm
Holy shit. That was a bitch. I got them 2 days ago. Debated yesterday morning and this morning. I just kind of stared at them and eventually tossed them back in the container. lol Even last night I was laying in my bed staring at the container debating in my head whether I would take them or not the next day.

Intimidating fuckers for a first time. One by one those horse pills.

I will post back after I workout.

hardworkE
03-05-09, 5:03 pm
Ha...now you just have to get them all down in one gulp

atrain11b
03-05-09, 5:27 pm
That intimidation will go away. Choke 'em down in the morning with breakfast and your good to go. Eventually you'll get them in one swoop.

I promise you, you'll be pleased. Love the Pak!

TigerAce01
03-05-09, 5:38 pm
I remember the first time I took Pak... it's a little weird. All those pills, and the size of them alone is scary. Then I started freaking out when my piss turned green.

This was when I was 12 btw.

hahahahahaha

Good times.

-Ace

B-rad89
03-05-09, 6:21 pm
Well besides a minor headache, which I believe is from these 2 arabs or whatever yelling at each other in their language, whatever it was.

Ya, I am a lot more awake, more energy, just overall feel good now. I didn't feel like shit at first like the GNC multis. Just munchin on porkchops now.

Will take again.

Joker-Roo
03-05-09, 6:35 pm
pak is the shit.......period.

Andru

Giant Killer
03-05-09, 6:42 pm
One by one, I think I did that a few times in the beginning. I just think of it like a big bite of food that's not well chewed, just toss the whole thing in there with a big swig of water and in about 3 swallows it's gone.

JeremyT
03-05-09, 8:44 pm
I can get the Pak down in one gulp now. I read about it on the forum for the longest time and eventually was doing it in 2, and now just one. You will get there. I can take pretty much any of the animal supplements all in one go now. Pump goes down pretty easy for me now too.

trainer89
03-05-09, 10:13 pm
I just took it for the first time today. I felt sooooo shaky and jittery afterwards. Do you guys feel the same afterwards?

Little Z
03-05-09, 11:24 pm
I just took it for the first time today. I felt sooooo shaky and jittery afterwards. Do you guys feel the same afterwards?

did you eat it w/ a meal? ive never felt shaky after taking Pak..

TigerAce01
03-05-09, 11:28 pm

Sure it wasn't Cuts?

NJC_Manhattan
03-05-09, 11:44 pm
Ahhhh I remember when I gave up other multis for Pak. My anticipation was up and my mind a flight. I got in my car and drove recklessly home. Popped the top and peeled back the tin lid. The graphics were pretty 80s (old pak with the universal silhouette guy holding it down) and the plastic bag intimidating, but I had been waiting. So I ripped the pak and pills flew everywhere. Picked them up one by one then guzzled them down with 1 liter of water. After 10 mins, I could 'feel' the pak. I had found my new lifting partner.

But in all seriousness, Pak is the shit. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Pak is the best thing to happen to bodybuilding since the pushup.

Little Z
03-05-09, 11:57 pm
Then I started freaking out when my piss turned green.

Green? ive never had my piss turn green.. it was a glowing yellow, but never green.. lol

TigerAce01
03-06-09, 12:07 am
Green? ive never had my piss turn green.. it was a glowing yellow, but never green.. lol

hahahaha

It was probably because I was 12, I only weighed like 120 lbs at the time. I think Animal Pak was actually the first real supplement I ever tried.

-Ace

Gimp
03-08-09, 6:45 pm

Ya never green, Always reminds me of mountain dew. So, now i have no problem not drinking mountain dew anymore.

Sphinx
03-08-09, 8:47 pm
First time I went to buy Pak, the store clerk told me it was a pre-workout supplement used to give me a boost like NO. In the back of my head I thought this guy was a complete idiot, I had just read about every piece of info off the Animal site, Universal, and the Forvm in regards to the Pak, and I knew it wasn't what he claimed.

Anyway, disregarding the clerk's knowledge, I bought it, took it home, opened it up and got real concerned. I took a whiff of the contents and it reminded me of the food I buy for my dog. I wasn't concerned about the 11 pills, but the smell took some getting used to. Same with Nitro, smells a lot like all dressed potato chips.

BCSteel
03-09-09, 10:28 am
Holy shit. That was a bitch. I got them 2 days ago. Debated yesterday morning and this morning. I just kind of stared at them and eventually tossed them back in the container. lol Even last night I was laying in my bed staring at the container debating in my head whether I would take them or not the next day.

Intimidating fuckers for a first time. One by one those horse pills.

Thats what I thought too when I picked up my first can about a week ago. I find its actually easier to do three or four of them at a time like most people are saying. You'll get used to downing them pretty quick. The're worth it though, I definatly notice a difference.

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 10:49 am
It gets easier with time... And welcome to Animal. It's more than supps...

Little Z
03-10-09, 12:24 am
It gets easier with time... And welcome to Animal. It's more than supps...

quote of the day..

SupremeMentality
03-10-09, 1:10 am
Once you go Pak you never go back...

Aggression
03-10-09, 2:42 pm
Once you go Pak you never go back...

Mostly true. I went Pak, went other ways, then came back to Pak to stay.

After a while, I can now down all 11 in one gulp. It took time though ...