PDA

View Full Version : Putting faces with the names....

dannynb
03-07-09, 12:07 am
Guys today was kick ass and I look forward to tomorrow and the ABC tomorrow nite!! Was fun chatting with ya'll that I got to meet and to be rubbing elbows with the Pro's...man like a kid in a candy store. Got to hang with House, Landlord and X....spent most of the day picking Houses brain and Vinny's brain. Trained shoulders with House....talk about a thrill...all I can say is HELL YEAH!!! Tomorrow won't come soon enough but unfortanetly it will go by way to fast.....pics will be posted as soon as we get home on Monday.

Enforcer
03-07-09, 12:21 pm
Guys today was kick ass and I look forward to tomorrow and the ABC tomorrow nite!! Was fun chatting with ya'll that I got to meet and to be rubbing elbows with the Pro's...man like a kid in a candy store. Got to hang with House, Landlord and X....spent most of the day picking Houses brain and Vinny's brain. Trained shoulders with House....talk about a thrill...all I can say is HELL YEAH!!! Tomorrow won't come soon enough but unfortanetly it will go by way to fast.....pics will be posted as soon as we get home on Monday.

Glad to hear you are having a blast bro. That is what the Cage is all about...memories and you def will leave there with enough to last you a lifetime. Enjoy the rest of the weekend bro and take it all in

John-TNS
03-08-09, 12:18 am
Glad to hear you are having a blast bro. That is what the Cage is all about...memories and you def will leave there with enough to last you a lifetime. Enjoy the rest of the weekend bro and take it all in

X2 man Enjoy!

mritter3
03-08-09, 10:40 am
i am with you 100 percent i spent fri and sat in the cage and could not leave there is just so much going on, it is unreal to see how big those guys are in person, but so down to earth as well, memories that i will def. have for the rest of my life.