PDA

View Full Version : The Cage, Animal, and the Arnold - The Aftermath

arsilva
03-08-09, 11:50 pm
I just want to say thanks to all the guys at Animal for a great weekend. Like I was telling Mr. Aestheticz at dinner on Fri night, being there with all the guys, seeing that they're regular people with a superhuman drive for greatness, really put everything into perspective. Training with G Diesel was sick, and that paired with G and Wrath's seminar on training today is going to help me improve my training philosophies and my whole approach to bodybuilding. I can't even begin to express how great it was being around everyone, lifting around all the Pros, having Wrath say "if it's not a problem" about benching with us, seeing Rock deadlift, Bobby, Wides, and Juggs bench, Rage and Freak squat...just everything was incredible and it all feels pretty surreal now that the weekend is done. But I know my Animal experience is far from over. I look forward to another year of ABCs and being on the Forvm until next year's Cage. As I said before, nothing I type up can express what a great experience it really was, I'm just trying to share some of my sentiments on the experience.

BigAnt
03-09-09, 12:55 am
I just want to say thanks to all the guys at Animal for a great weekend. Like I was telling Mr. Aestheticz at dinner on Fri night, being there with all the guys, seeing that they're regular people with a superhuman drive for greatness, really put everything into perspective. Training with G Diesel was sick, and that paired with G and Wrath's seminar on training today is going to help me improve my training philosophies and my whole approach to bodybuilding. I can't even begin to express how great it was being around everyone, lifting around all the Pros, having Wrath say "if it's not a problem" about benching with us, seeing Rock deadlift, Bobby, Wides, and Juggs bench, Rage and Freak squat...just everything was incredible and it all feels pretty surreal now that the weekend is done. But I know my Animal experience is far from over. I look forward to another year of ABCs and being on the Forvm until next year's Cage. As I said before, nothing I type up can express what a great experience it really was, I'm just trying to share some of my sentiments on the experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very cool you had a great time...those memories will last forever!

Universal Rep
03-10-09, 10:53 am

For us who don't attend, words like this from you and others who did attend... They go a long way brother. Thanks.

G Diesel
03-10-09, 11:11 am
It was a blast training with ya, getting to know you and to shoot the shit with you, Alex... You have a hunger and passion for this game and a ton of potential. Keep your head right and stay working hard and the sky's the limit.

Peace, G

arsilva
03-10-09, 2:09 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very cool you had a great time...those memories will last forever!

For us who don't attend, words like this from you and others who did attend... They go a long way brother. Thanks.

It was a blast training with ya, getting to know you and to shoot the shit with you, Alex... You have a hunger and passion for this game and a ton of potential. Keep your head right and stay working hard and the sky's the limit.

Peace, G

I'm going to do my best to represent what Animal stands for in the gym, as well as outside of it. Everyone from Animal is down-to-earth, dedicated, and great to hang with. Can't wait until next year.

J-Dawg
03-11-09, 11:35 am

Thanks for sharing your experience with us arsilva. I hope we can all use the motivation and tips from this past weekend to help us step up our approach to the lifestyle.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-12-09, 12:16 pm
It Was A Pleasure Finally Meeting You Bro!

Though Ia M Not A Pro....yet!

I Hope I Was Able To Share And Bring A Little Enlightened To Your Experience, Like I Said It Is Going To Be A Long And Winding Road But If You Stick With It And Give It All You Have It All Pays Of Fin The End!

Good Luck To You And All Of Your Endeavors, And Like I Said If You Need Any Help Or Need Advice Feel Free To Hit Me Up On Here Or Myspace Bro!

...easy!!!

sanga
03-12-09, 9:19 pm

Only those of us that attended can apprieciate the feeling of The Cage, its hard to explain, good post mate.

Great meeting you J-Dawg, many thanks for the supps and shirt mate, I think you are my wifes favourite, as we walked away from the booth, she said "what a truely nice genuine fella". She doesn`t even say that about me, lol. Thanks J