PDA

View Full Version : Doing The Damn Thang

belladiabla13
03-09-09, 12:59 am
My name is Bella. I am 33 yr old mom of 6 amazing people from Columbus Ohio. I started lifting with my boyfriend about a month ago. I am 5'1 and overweight. I gained over 100lbs having my babies. I do not wish to be skinny. I love my curves!! My goal is to be thick,muscular and strong. I am a big fan of girls like Britt Miller and Aleesha Young. As a teenager I was thick and very athletic. I was the only girl on the boys baseball team. But no matter how much weight I lost ( was down to 125 lbs and looked like a skeleton), my asshole dad told me I was fat. So, after a bad marriage of 10 years, babies and no self esteem, I believed I was just another fat girl.

THAT'S ALL CHANGING!! I am totally addicted to lifting!!! I am in the gym 5-6 days a week. I work on one body part a day, then do cardio for 30 minutes. I FREAKING HATE CARDIO!!! I WILL NOT RUN UNLESS SOMETHING CAPABLE OF EATING ME IS CHASING MY ASS!! I am proud to say that only after 4 weeks I am benching 100 lbs!!! I am leg pressing 380lbs (have always had strong legs from ball/ cheer leading)!! I am doing the damn thang!

I can not say that I am getting very much support outside of my boyfriend. My girlfriends all think I'm crazy because I want big muscles, and EVERYONE thinks my diet is insane. I'm doing low carbs. Not eating anything over 3%. Protein and a low carb veg makes up my meals. They are small, but frequent and I FEEL GREAT!!! I have not saw a weight loss in the 14 days I have been doing the diet, but Im losing inches like crazy!! I have veins showing up in places, I did not know I had them (big smile)...

I gotta say going to the Arnold Classic this past weekend was an amazing experience for me! It was my first year and it was life changing! I mostly hung out around the CAGE. Seems to me that is where all the hardcore real ass people were. The information I got listening to those guys was invaluable! YOU ALL TOTALLY INSPIRED ME!! Next year, this lil Sicilian chica' is coming in to bench so look for me!!!

rocky36
03-09-09, 2:24 am
Welcome aboard, most everyone here has friends and family that think we are nuts for doing what we do with the dedication that we have its just part of the lifestyle. However everyone on the Forvm will support each other and offer any help they can it is a great place, good luck with your goals, a 380 leg press is a hell of a good start !

Rhys
03-11-09, 1:31 am
That is just to cool. It is a beautifull thing when someone discovers the Iron and makes it a part of their life. I'm going to make sure and share this with some gals I know who are just starting to lift weights themselves.

belladiabla13
03-15-09, 7:55 pm
That is just to cool. It is a beautifull thing when someone discovers the Iron and makes it a part of their life. I'm going to make sure and share this with some gals I know who are just starting to lift weights themselves.

Ty for your support guys!! Happy to report I have lost 8 inches in my waist alone in less than 20 days!!! Making gains all the time in my weights!! I LOVE THIS!!

belladiabla13
03-30-09, 12:56 pm
As of today I am down over 20 inches and 11lbs since Feb 1st!! AND STILL PUTTING ON MUSCLE!!!

Rhys
04-03-09, 1:16 am
That is some serious progress you got goin on. Feels pretty damn good huh?