PDA

View Full Version : Arnold in The Cage at the FORVM Blackout Event?

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 10:54 am
At noon on Saturday????? That must've been off the chain.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 12:29 pm
He showed up at noon for the blackout but wasn't wearing a black Animal shirt so we couldn't let him, lol.

Nah, just kidding. It was cool that he stopped in The Cage at that time. Gave us all an opportunity to take pics. I believe rcrott, B-Con, Juggernaut and a few others were able to get pictures with him. Arnold even signed B Con's Flex magazine that he had with him.

widdlewade44
03-09-09, 12:34 pm
At noon on Saturday????? That must've been off the chain.

Arnold been?!?

That must have been great!

Kevin
widdlewade44

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 12:55 pm
He showed up at noon for the blackout but wasn't wearing a black Animal shirt so we couldn't let him, lol.

Haha, ya still got it, JD...

B Con
03-09-09, 1:18 pm
I was prepared when I had that Flex with me.

Yeah Arnold was there and wanted in the box as well. We couldn't find him on the forvm though.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 1:47 pm
When we were all in The Cage, Arnold was walking in the aisle with security. He turned to all of us and asked, "What did you do? Why did they put you guys in The Cage?" Classic.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 1:48 pm
I was prepared when I had that Flex with me.

Yeah Arnold was there and wanted in the box as well. We couldn't find him on the forvm though.

Yeah, it was a smart move B. That's a great keepsake you've got now.

Mr. Dead
03-09-09, 1:49 pm
Waaaay cool!!!

BigAnt
03-09-09, 1:51 pm
Vinny paused for a moment when Anrold walked by...He was just starting his talk on the ABC/Blackout...Some lucky Animals got pictures with Arnold and hand shakes...Me, I was toooooooooooo far back in The Cage/near the bench to grab any good photos....

Arnold still gives back to his roots---Bodybuilding...

VERY COOL!

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 1:59 pm
This is super cool.

Sandpig
03-09-09, 2:03 pm
Wish I was there just to see that.

naturalguy
03-09-09, 2:13 pm
That was a very cool moment

Vinny G
03-09-09, 2:17 pm
i have a cool video clip of arnold passing by....only arnold can stop a BLACKOUT