PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

ghost
03-09-09, 1:19 pm
I just wanted to say Thank you to J-Dawg, Naturalguy, Juggernaut, Vinny, BigAnt, Big Al, Ox, Wrath, G, Byrd, Bobby Fields, Sgt Rock, The Freak, Wides, Mcfly, and everyone else for such an amazing weekend. This weekend again reaffirms my steadfast devotion to this company.

J, if you could, tell everyone at Corp Thanks as well... not only are the people on here working hard for the Cage, but so are the people behind the scenes at corporate.

Flash419
03-09-09, 1:25 pm
I just wanted to say Thank you to J-Dawg, Naturalguy, Vinny, BigAnt, Big Al, Ox, Wrath, G, Byrd, Bobby Fields, Sgt Rock, The Freak, Wides, Mcfly, and everyone else for such an amazing weekend. This weekend again reaffirms my steadfast devotion to this company.

J, if you could, tell everyone at Corp Thanks as well... not only are the people on here working hard for the Cage, but so are the people behind the scenes at corporate.

AWESOME WEEKEND!

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 1:27 pm
I just wanted to say Thank you to J-Dawg, Naturalguy, Vinny, BigAnt, Big Al, Ox, Wrath, G, Byrd, Bobby Fields, Sgt Rock, The Freak, Wides, Mcfly, and everyone else for such an amazing weekend. This weekend again reaffirms my steadfast devotion to this company.

It's amazing to hear the brotherhood that exists among the entire Animal Crew, from the athletes to the fellas who work at Corporate. Both talk the talk and walk the walk, eh? Whether battlin' in The Cage or at the gym on Friday night when others are partying--both know what's important. IMHO, there's no company that can touch the loyalty and dedication that I see here in the FORVM, day in an day out.

R, you left out some serious thanks as well--and that goes out to all the Legion who attended The Cage. Without them, The Cage would be an empty space with members of the Animal Crew just scratchin' their heads. Let's thank 'em all.

Corporate does work hard. The weeks leading up to it, from everything I can tell when I'm talking to 'em... I can tell they are stressed and are doin' their best to make The Cage bigger every year.

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 1:31 pm

I'll pass on the kind words to everyone here R. Thank you for your hard work at The Cage. You always go above and beyond to make sure that the athletes have everything they need for their events. I know they really appreciated you helping 'em out. You always step up when something is needed. Can't thank you enough brother.

Firedrake
03-09-09, 1:34 pm
It was incredible for me to meet you guys in person for the first time, and to feel so much like I belonged! The SoCal crew is incredibly supportive, but I wished I got to see them more often. At least Rage and InkdMuscle and Sifusteve are fairly close to me. I had an amazing time.

Vinny was right. There are other booths out there trying to imitate some of what the Cage is, with lifting contests and the like, but no other booth there was so focused on building the sense of community that ties us all togther. That, I think, is what separates Universal and Animal from the rest. I don't know what percentage of sales members of the Forum represent as opposed to the general population, but I bet it's substantial.

In case you don't see it elsewhere, here are the pix I took, and the vids will be up later this afternoon:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=207952602&albumId=1738327

J-Dawg
03-09-09, 1:41 pm
It's amazing to hear the brotherhood that exists among the entire Animal Crew, from the athletes to the fellas who work at Corporate. Both talk the talk and walk the walk, eh? Whether battlin' in The Cage or at the gym on Friday night when others are partying--both know what's important. IMHO, there's no company that can touch the loyalty and dedication that I see here in the FORVM, day in an day out.

R, you left out some serious thanks as well--and that goes out to all the Legion who attended The Cage. Without them, The Cage would be an empty space with members of the Animal Crew just scratchin' their heads. Let's thank 'em all.

Corporate does work hard. The weeks leading up to it, from everything I can tell when I'm talking to 'em... I can tell they are stressed and are doin' their best to make The Cage bigger every year.

Well said U Rep. I've never seen such dedication and loyalty to a brand like I've seen with Animal. This is what we're here for. The Cage is all about giving back to the fans and loyal members of the FORVM. You guys are what drives the Animal engine and keeps us going. We try to do all we can to make sure the show is enjoyed by all. We're not at the Arnold to party. We're there to work and give back all we can to everyone who supports us. Each year we try to do it bigger and better than the last and to make sure everyone leaves with a good experience.

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 1:47 pm
Well said U Rep. I've never seen such dedication and loyalty to a brand like I've seen with Animal. This is what we're here for. The Cage is all about giving back to the fans and loyal members of the FORVM. You guys are what drives the Animal engine and keeps us going. We try to do all we can to make sure the show is enjoyed by all. We're not at the Arnold to party. We're there to work and give back all we can to everyone who supports us. Each year we try to do it bigger and better than the last and to make sure everyone leaves with a good experience.

x2. The way I see it, Animal ain't a "brand" owned by Universal Nutrition. Far from it. It's an idea that is owned by every single member here and every individual who visited The Cage. Animal is something unique each of us has in our own hearts and minds. When the individuals come together, whether it's here, virtually, or in The Cage, physically, it become a powerful wave...

MrMuscles22
03-09-09, 1:52 pm
Universal/Animal is BY FAR the BEST company out there! The way you guys represent yourselves, interact with the fans and Forvm members is AMAZING! You guys are the real deal and I will never forget my experience I had this weekend! Training chest with Wrath Friday night was kick ass and Ox working in with me on some back exercises on Saturday was unfuckingbelievable! Thank you for making it such a GREAT time! It was awesome that all the pros sat and ate dinner with everyone BOTH nights! Not only does universal/Animal make the BEST supps on the market, the pros are awesome down to earth guys too! Keep doing your thing!!! I am looking forward to next year already!

BigAnt
03-09-09, 1:54 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rcrott1--You da man!

Great work this year!

Was very cool to hang out with you over the weekend!

ProteinJunkie
03-09-09, 2:03 pm
I must admit, hearing the stories and feeling the buzz from just pictures alone makes me want to be a part of it next time. I've played in a lot of organized/competitive sports and know what a team that bonds well and plays together well "feels like". It's a 6th sense to know you've won even before you've started. I see that with your staff and how it's webbed out to so many extended members...it's pretty damn cool. What a great team to be affiliated with.

Keep up the great work!

naturalguy
03-09-09, 2:20 pm
THANK YOU Rob. You were a huge help and even stepped in an extra day for us.

ghost
03-09-09, 2:30 pm
I'll pass on the kind words to everyone here R. Thank you for your hard work at The Cage. You always go above and beyond to make sure that the athletes have everything they need for their events. I know they really appreciated you helping 'em out. You always step up when something is needed. Can't thank you enough brother.
There is nothing i would have rather been doing in the world brother, trust me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rcrott1--You da man!

Great work this year!

Was very cool to hang out with you over the weekend!

THANK YOU Rob. You were a huge help and even stepped in an extra day for us.

You are right. The forvm members that showed up, are definitely the forgotten Gem we have... without our members, where would we be.

What people need to remember is that our pro's, unlike the pro's @ other booths, are down to earth, dont charge for autographs or pix, and remember that they started out just like us at one point.

Universal Rep
03-09-09, 2:37 pm
Came across this on BB.com talkin' about The Cage... On the money:

"Yes it was. My wife said next year if we go she will be found at the cage the whole time. She said even tho it was packed in there, the cage had the nicest most wel mannered group of guys. They would do anything for ya, take time for you no matted how busy they were, no shoving and trampeling of anyone and if anyone was having problems seeing somene was always glad to lend you a hand to get you situated where you could see."

B Con
03-09-09, 2:39 pm
I don't think I can say Thank you enough. Thanks to everyone at Universal, the pros, the other workers, the forvm members, the crowds, everyone. It was all above and beyond the call of duty as always.

dannynb
03-09-09, 3:58 pm
This was my first time at The Cage...I had an awesome time from hanging with the Pro's to meeting other FORVM members. Michi came with and I was nervous she would be board out of her skull. After just an hour of being there she looked me straight in the face and said "We are def coming back next year too!" She had a lot of fun but a bit nervous that she was annoying everyone with her sense of humor. She spent the weekend giving Big Al hell and she still won't stop talking about how nice of a guy he is. Thank you everyone for making her feel welcome and for giving us a weekend to remember. I look forward to being there next year adn am already putting both our names in the hat to help out the entire weekend.

Toni69
03-09-09, 4:41 pm
absolutely thank you! You all go all out to make the wkd the most amazing for us most of all and I seriously appreciate that. I mean even when I was getting tired you all let me just take up space and chill out and I got my front row seat for the rage and The Freak's event...that was cool, LOL.

Thank you once again guys for making the wkd a memorable one. I mean in all honesty, I love the Arnold itself but you guys and the cage make it all the worthwhile to even go...you welcome me like a family member and this I appreciate the most.

blueIMlifter
03-09-09, 4:57 pm
Just want to take the time and thank Universal for the bag of goodies that I won. It was awesome and I was honestly shocked as hell to hear my name called. I'll be sure to put it all to good use. This is just another reason why Univeral is my favorite!

Thanks again guys...Cage was awesome and I'm already looking forward to what is in store for next year.

Phil800101
03-10-09, 4:35 am
Thanks again to everyone...the pros, the bros, and the people behind the scenes who make it all happen. I am still coming down off of my high, and my voice is gone. Hell yeah.