PDA

View Full Version : The Cage DL Rep Contest

Sgt Rock
03-09-09, 6:21 pm
First off, McFly and Bobby did a great job! As you know some kid tried to enter the Cage, MY HOUSE and thought he could show up my boys by doing 17 reps, the kid was light I will give him that, but he BOUNCED his reps and used straps. I was NOT going to let my boyz get dissed like that, so out of pride, with no warmup and with a hook grip, no belt, no straps..and yup, no warmup (dumb lol) I pouned out 18 easy reps, its OUR house boys and girls! I did it for the crew. Then proceeded to have a full blown asthma attack lol.

Semper Fi

Big C
03-09-09, 7:10 pm
Nice! How many did McFly knock out? I hadn't heard.

Sgt Rock
03-09-09, 7:33 pm
I cant remember, the Brit outdid him by one and I outdid the Brit by one, officially I think MCfly 16, Brit 17.

Semper Fi

Elite
03-09-09, 7:37 pm
Oh Sarge, you coulda let my island have something to shout about, we have fuck all else.
All of us who didnt make it this year are desperate to know how your DL went?

McFly
03-09-09, 7:52 pm
I was told i pulled 18....

Rock was no joke...after pulling the day before, in long pants, and shirt, walked up no warm up I don't even think he took time to put chalk on his hands!

the man's crazy!!!

B Con
03-09-09, 7:52 pm
Hell yeah. No disrespect in our house.

Phil800101
03-10-09, 4:33 am
Rock, that was fucking awesome.

mritter3
03-10-09, 8:36 am
that was insane rock....but i agree no outsider comes into the cage and tries to outshow us. nice work bro

Vinny G
03-10-09, 9:14 am
I cant remember, the Brit outdid him by one and I outdid the Brit by one, officially I think MCfly 16, Brit 17.

Semper Fi

you are a sick sick man......LOL

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 10:33 am
I was told i pulled 18....

Rock was no joke...after pulling the day before, in long pants, and shirt, walked up no warm up I don't even think he took time to put chalk on his hands!

the man's crazy!!!

From what I could hear on the mic, I think you, the Bristish kid (Mackenize?) and Rock all hit 18! Tremendous feat of strength all around.

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 10:35 am
Then proceeded to have a full blown asthma attack lol.

Semper Fi

Rock, I didn't realize until after I had left that you'd had an asthma attack. You had to step in and join the DL party too, lol!

Sgt Rock
03-10-09, 9:50 pm
LOL yeah bro I had severe breathing issues during my pull, and a full blown asthma attack during the rep contest. All in all it was MORE than worth it, I make no excuses. Next year I will again bring my A game, but with better results! Thanks for your support my friend, your hard work does NOT go unnoticed by the pros.

Semper Fi

Phil800101
03-14-09, 2:27 am
Here's the vid I got of it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxIIgFP7xm0