PDA

View Full Version : My Performance At The Cage

Sgt Rock
03-09-09, 8:32 pm
I sent a full write up to corporate and I am sure they will post it various places on here. In a nutshell I had equipment issues, just could not get set and could not breathe. I have severe asthma issues as of late and just couldnt get it right, its MY fault. ON an up note, I have NEVER in 22 years competing missed a rep TWICE and came back to get it, thanks to the awesome crowd I smoked 700 in my third. I took my belt off to get more air on my fourth and missed the 800 I wanted. My dad is very ill in the hospital with a stroke and I wanted to get it so bad for him, and you guys as well. Now I am going back home in July and am going to wheel my dad in his wheelchair to the front row, and pull it in front of him. Thanks to all of you for your support, I was told you cheered the loudest for me and I can honestly say I could not hear anything, it makes me emotional to see how much you guys care. I signed many posters and heard many stories to solidify that what I am doing still inspires so many, so I will never stop until its time and I have MUCH left, you WILL see me next year and 800 will be mine, and you will see it. Thanks to Michelle, Vin, Franky, Eric, Alex, all the Rockoffs, all of corporate for the honor of being in the Cage. Remember, without YOU there is no PROS. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Semper Fi

InkdMuscle
03-09-09, 8:36 pm
I sent a full write up to corporate and I am sure they will post it various places on here. In a nutshell I had equipment issues, just could not get set and could not breathe. I have severe asthma issues as of late and just couldnt get it right, its MY fault. ON an up note, I have NEVER in 22 years competing missed a rep TWICE and came back to get it, thanks to the awesome crowd I smoked 700 in my third. I took my belt off to get more air on my fourth and missed the 800 I wanted. My dad is very ill in the hospital with a stroke and I wanted to get it so bad for him, and you guys as well. Now I am going back home in July and am going to wheel my dad in his wheelchair to the front row, and pull it in front of him. Thanks to all of you for your support, I was told you cheered the loudest for me and I can honestly say I could not hear anything, it makes me emotional to see how much you guys care. I signed many posters and heard many stories to solidify that what I am doing still inspires so many, so I will never stop until its time and I have MUCH left, you WILL see me next year and 800 will be mine, and you will see it. Thanks to Michelle, Vin, Franky, Eric, Alex, all the Rockoffs, all of corporate for the honor of being in the Cage. Remember, without YOU there is no PROS. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Semper Fi

Sarge the lift was incredible. My heart goes out to you and I pray for a speedy wellness for your father. Not many can say that they lifted 700lbs. I have no doubt in my mind come next year 800 will be a thing of the past. Keep your head up and stay focused. IT IS YOURS!!

BamBam
03-09-09, 9:20 pm

Semper Fi

This is why you are a true pro and an even better human being. You treated myself like a close friend and motivated me not only by your incredible lift, but your demeanor as well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and your drive in my deadlift workouts....trying to reach the bar you have set so very high. You are one of a kind, and I am honored to call you a brother.

IN IRON,
BB-

dannynb
03-09-09, 10:11 pm
Nothing to apologize about Sarge....you left it all out there, didn't hold anything back. 800 will be yours...prayers be with you and your family....I'm just a Squid myself and normally talk smack to Marines but in reality, we're all brothers....proud of ya boss.

arsilva
03-10-09, 12:05 am
Nothing to apologize about Sarge....you left it all out there, didn't hold anything back.

x2 bro. I was right there cheering for you, and we could all see you gave it everything you had, and the breathing/no-belt issue was definitely understandable, especially after you pulled 700 man. Best wishes for your father and your family. We're all pullin for you and yours.

Little Z
03-10-09, 12:08 am
Sgt Rock,

As I told you when I approached you on Sunday when you were sellin the crap outta all the products.. It was truly an honor to see you lift..
it was one of the biggest things I was looking forward to all weekend, and just being able to witness Sgt Rock deadlifting.. i cant explain how
it makes me feel bro. You are a solid dude, you are a TRUE pro, and you are one of the reasons I will definitely be back next year..
I wanted to thank you again for signing my shirt, it will be framed soon..
I wish there would have been more time to talk with you, but there will be plenty of times in the future..

My prayers are with you and your family, reading your post brought a tear to my eye, and I dont make it a habit to cry..

I can not wait till you pull 800 for your father, July is your time to shine brother.. 800 is yours!

Firedrake
03-10-09, 1:12 am
Sarge, you have nothing to be ashamed of or concerned about -- you did a helluva a job. I understand the asthma issue; I have it myself, but it hadn't shown up for years till a month or so ago.

Please accept my prayers and thoughts for your Dad, and best of luck to you!

Phil800101
03-10-09, 4:26 am
Sarge the lift was incredible. My heart goes out to you and I pray for a speedy wellness for your father. Not many can say that they lifted 700lbs. I have no doubt in my mind come next year 800 will be a thing of the past. Keep your head up and stay focused. IT IS YOURS!!

This is why you are a true pro and an even better human being. You treated myself like a close friend and motivated me not only by your incredible lift, but your demeanor as well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and your drive in my deadlift workouts....trying to reach the bar you have set so very high. You are one of a kind, and I am honored to call you a brother.

IN IRON,
BB-

Nothing to apologize about Sarge....you left it all out there, didn't hold anything back. 800 will be yours...prayers be with you and your family....I'm just a Squid myself and normally talk smack to Marines but in reality, we're all brothers....proud of ya boss.

x2 bro. I was right there cheering for you, and we could all see you gave it everything you had, and the breathing/no-belt issue was definitely understandable, especially after you pulled 700 man. Best wishes for your father and your family. We're all pullin for you and yours.

Sgt Rock,

As I told you when I approached you on Sunday when you were sellin the crap outta all the products.. It was truly an honor to see you lift..
it was one of the biggest things I was looking forward to all weekend, and just being able to witness Sgt Rock deadlifting.. i cant explain how
it makes me feel bro. You are a solid dude, you are a TRUE pro, and you are one of the reasons I will definitely be back next year..
I wanted to thank you again for signing my shirt, it will be framed soon..
I wish there would have been more time to talk with you, but there will be plenty of times in the future..

My prayers are with you and your family, reading your post brought a tear to my eye, and I dont make it a habit to cry..

I can not wait till you pull 800 for your father, July is your time to shine brother.. 800 is yours!

Sarge, you have nothing to be ashamed of or concerned about -- you did a helluva a job. I understand the asthma issue; I have it myself, but it hadn't shown up for years till a month or so ago.

Please accept my prayers and thoughts for your Dad, and best of luck to you!

I agree with everything that has been said. You showed us all the true meaning of Animal this past weekend Sgt. Rock, and you made us all proud.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

mritter3
03-10-09, 8:39 am
hey rock the 700 on the 2nd try was inspirational to say the least, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your father for a quick recovery. You will get the 800 no doubt about it.

Thrawn
03-10-09, 9:00 am
Sorry to hear about the astma attacks and about your dad, Sgt. That is some tough shit to go through.
But i will just say: no need to apologize for anything. From what i hear, you PULLED. 700 is awe-inspiring, even if for you it is something you have done before. You left NOTHING in the tank. You INSPIRED. You MADE ppl PULL. You had the back of us all when someone wanted to outshine some of our brothers. You, my brother, represent. 800lbs pull or not.
That 800 wont even know what happened to it next time. I can just envision you standing there, glooming over that slag. You got even more reason to pull it now.

Vinny G
03-10-09, 9:12 am
Sgt Rock, no need to feel like you didn't pull through for everyone.

like i told you on sunday...another man would have walked away....but not you, you gave it another try, and got it up.

sometimes you are superman.....but sometimes clark kent.

everyone has an off day.

it's all good brother.

Ragin Asian
03-10-09, 10:06 am
It was great seeing you again Sgt Rock, and as always, it's a pleasure to watch you pull and hang out with you having good times. You're a wonderful person with a huge heart, you will get that 800 and then some!!! Your father and family are in our prayers. Keep with it bro, that 800 is yours!

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 1:15 pm
Was great working with you another year Sarge. You never fail to impress the fans with your heart and desire. Thanks again for all of your hard work in and out of The Cage. Here's to another tremendous year at The Cage.

E_Ghozilla
03-11-09, 1:04 am
Hey guys, I usually don't write too much on the forum, but couldn't help but to respond to this thread. This was my second Arnold Classic that i've been to, last one being in `07, missed `08 cuz I was severely sick. I'll never forget the crowd, the music, and the mood when Sgt. Rock was deadlifting. I was walking around with my cousin and all of a sudden I saw everyone gathered around the cage just staring at what was about to take place. I'd have to say that it was an awesome feeling to see Sgt. Rock deadlift... not because he's deadlifting 700 or 800 lbs. but to see how much pride he has and how much he puts into that one moment. He could be pulling 200, 700, or even 1,000 it's all impressive when Sgt. Rock is lifting because you know you're going to get 150% from him. You definately define the word "Animal" and you are surely the leader of this pack. God bless

Sgt Rock
03-11-09, 1:10 am
Hey guys, I usually don't write too much on the forum, but couldn't help but to respond to this thread. This was my second Arnold Classic that i've been to, last one being in `07, missed `08 cuz I was severely sick. I'll never forget the crowd, the music, and the mood when Sgt. Rock was deadlifting. I was walking around with my cousin and all of a sudden I saw everyone gathered around the cage just staring at what was about to take place. I'd have to say that it was an awesome feeling to see Sgt. Rock deadlift... not because he's deadlifting 700 or 800 lbs. but to see how much pride he has and how much he puts into that one moment. He could be pulling 200, 700, or even 1,000 it's all impressive when Sgt. Rock is lifting because you know you're going to get 150% from him. You definately define the word "Animal" and you are surely the leader of this pack. God bless

My iron brother.....YOU are why I do this, I know I get a bit emotional about this but this is my life, its how I express myself, it is why God put me on this earth. Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I know writing thoughts for all to see is not easy, and in doing so you really made a difference, thank you, and all of you guys.

God bless

Semper Fi

Thrawn
03-11-09, 6:17 am
My iron brother.....YOU are why I do this, I know I get a bit emotional about this but this is my life, its how I express myself, it is why God put me on this earth. Thank you so much for taking the time to post, I know writing thoughts for all to see is not easy, and in doing so you really made a difference, thank you, and all of you guys.

God bless

Semper Fi

Regarding your last sentence, i can sum it up in a few words. You got our back, we got yours. You are ALWAYS there for us; noob, amateur or pro. This community is about SHARING and CARING what you call 'IT'. You are SO right about that. We all understand how you feel, how you must be somewhat disappointed. Just know and understand that we just wanna see the Sgt PULL. It is not how much you pull to me, it is HOW you pull. The reason WHY you pull. Ofcourse i wanna see that 800. You WILL get that 800. But some ppl would have quit long before that. You take it in stride and plan on the next attack. ANIMAL.
Hope you get what i am trying to say here, i suffer a bit from language barrier.

Standing_Guard
03-11-09, 7:12 pm
Sgt. Rock
I know you were bummed about missing your big lift, but its part of being human. We all miss our lifts and we recover and move forward with our journeys. I was honored to be in the Cage with "larger than life men" and know that someday I could be one of them. I know my congrats seemed misplaced but I have nothing but the highest respect for you sir.

Phil800101
03-14-09, 2:23 am
Here's a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBR2jSex54

Thrawn
03-14-09, 5:00 am
Here's a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzBR2jSex54

Outstanding pull. Seeing the Sgt bending this bar gets me all fired up. I am so happy my back is okay again. Next week i am deadlifting again. I will watch this vid and the one he posted up in his own thread on a daily basis up to that day. Get the adrenaline FLOWING.
Phil, you lucky bastard, being there up and close to witness that. I hate you for that =))

machineman
03-14-09, 8:39 am
I have to agree with everyone...just seeing Sarge pull was one of the many highlights of the day for me.....just the determination to get through the equipment issues when countless others would have walked away......it was awe inspiring to be able to be not 5 feet away and watch....I don't know much, but I know that I left that convention center with a new desire, determination and motivation.....so, for that, I thank you Sarge....and for taking a few seconds out of your day to say hi while you were on your way to get food after your lift.....much repsect....

sanga
03-14-09, 9:33 am
Sgt you were bang on the money mate, everyone has their shit to deal with, most wouldn`t have been at The Cage with what you are dealing with so props to you mate, next year 800 I`ll be there to see it.

Hope you father gets well soon.

Sgt Rock
03-14-09, 9:30 pm
Thanks again guys. I cant help but keep watching the vid, its like a car wreck to me knowing I could have avoided all of that my maxing my equipment bigger and perhaps bringing my inhaler with me (duh!). Maybe its fate, I am getting permission to take my dad from the nursing home, wheeling him to the front row at a meet in Maine, and he can watch me pull my first 800, maybe it was meant for him to be there for my first one? Thats what I believe. Thanks again for all of your support guys. I am back in heavy training already, heavy deads again tomorrow! I have my 18 week plan already laid out.

Semper Fi

arsilva
03-14-09, 9:44 pm
Thanks again guys. I cant help but keep watching the vid, its like a car wreck to me knowing I could have avoided all of that my maxing my equipment bigger and perhaps bringing my inhaler with me (duh!). Maybe its fate, I am getting permission to take my dad from the nursing home, wheeling him to the front row at a meet in Maine, and he can watch me pull my first 800, maybe it was meant for him to be there for my first one? Thats what I believe. Thanks again for all of your support guys. I am back in heavy training already, heavy deads again tomorrow! I have my 18 week plan already laid out.

Semper Fi

fate is exactly what it sounds like to me bro. lifting it in front of your brothers is great, but pulling your first 800 is something you do once, and doing it in front of your dad will make it that much more special, and we know he'll be proud of you and all your hard work, and it'll be incredible for him to see it firsthand. good luck with the training man.

J-PILE
03-15-09, 1:01 am
Maybe its fate, I am getting permission to take my dad from the nursing home, wheeling him to the front row at a meet in Maine, and he can watch me pull my first 800, maybe it was meant for him to be there for my first one? Thats what I believe. Thanks again for all of your support guys. I am back in heavy training already, heavy deads again tomorrow! I have my 18 week plan already laid out.

Semper Fi

That's something you will never forget for the rest of your life. I was in the cage when you were doing that lift, and I was screamin' my head off everytime you picked up that heavy ass weight. You inspired the hell out of me!! Good luck on the meet in Maine... we'll all be cheering for you then too!

fatbackgoal
03-15-09, 9:17 am
Rock,

You have nothing to apologize for. The thing I will remember more than the lifts was the intensity on your face when spotting people during the lifting contest. With all that you have going on in your life you would have never known watching and talking with you over the weekend. You are a true example of what being "Animal" is all about and I wish you the best. Look forward to seeing that 800 in the 2010 Cage.

dannynb
03-15-09, 12:31 pm

Semper Fi

No doubt about it....your first 800 pull is meant to take place with your father present. Sarge, we love ya not because of what you lift but because of the character and type of man you are. Do you realize just how different The Cage would be without Sgt Rock? Def not the same nor the same energy levels. Keep you head down, focus on the plan and in 18 weeks pull that mothfkn 800 for your dad.

Sgt Rock
03-15-09, 6:46 pm
No doubt about it....your first 800 pull is meant to take place with your father present. Sarge, we love ya not because of what you lift but because of the character and type of man you are. Do you realize just how different The Cage would be without Sgt Rock? Def not the same nor the same energy levels. Keep you head down, focus on the plan and in 18 weeks pull that mothfkn 800 for your dad.

Each and every word you take the time to type for all to see is very important to me. For you to say the cage isnt the cag without me means more than ANYTHING. Imagine a bodybuilder doing a 16 week diet and cutter for the cage, that is the equivalent of what I do for the cage, a FULL pre contest peaking routine. I give it my all and am blessed to say that each time I was fortunate to be asked back by corporate and that I inspired many. My friends overseas that I compete against at the World championships alway ask me "HEY ROCK WHY DO YOU WASTE A PRE CONTEST CYCLE FOR A DEMONSTRATION LIFT?" THey will never understand THE CAGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TO SGT ROCK! THanks guys.

Semper Fi

Elite
03-15-09, 7:27 pm
For you to say the cage isnt the cag without me means more than ANYTHING.

Absolutely. The Cage without you would be like the Mafia without their Don. Get those plans in motion.

Thrawn
03-16-09, 6:58 am
How's your father doing now, Sgt?

sifusteve
03-16-09, 7:18 pm
It was an experience of a lifetime to be at the cage and watch you and so many other pros do what you do...so well.
Hope all is well for your family (dad) our faiths may be expressed in different ways but it is the same G-D that i'll be praying to for reassurance and peace.
Semper fi

sanga
03-17-09, 4:48 pm
It was an experience of a lifetime to be at the cage and watch you and so many other pros do what you do...so well.
Hope all is well for your family (dad) our faiths may be expressed in different ways but it is the same G-D that i'll be praying to for reassurance and peace.
Semper fi

You did a fine job in the cage yourself too sifusteve.

JUGGERNAUT
03-17-09, 5:13 pm
SGT. Good seeing you again and in no way did you let us down. You showed us how to get knocked down, get back up, fight and do big weight! You will own the 800.

Can't wait to post your event pics and video! Got some solid footage of you doing your thing.

Thanks also for the CD you made up and glad I finally got it playing after finding a broken cd tray.

It automatically went in my car for my rides into work!

Sgt Rock
03-17-09, 6:10 pm
SGT. Good seeing you again and in no way did you let us down. You showed us how to get knocked down, get back up, fight and do big weight! You will own the 800.

Can't wait to post your event pics and video! Got some solid footage of you doing your thing.

Thanks also for the CD you made up and glad I finally got it playing after finding a broken cd tray.

It automatically went in my car for my rides into work!

Me and my boy Jugs have an agreement, he provides me TOP NOTCH dj service, and plays the music LITERALLY ILLEGALLY LOUD...ask Vinny lol, he got kicked out for it lol!!! And I give him a super mixed CD for him to play and let him keep it. Jugs always is willing to help us all out on anything he can, and he is the best MC in the event, and one cool dude as well, and heck...a great bencher too! How many booths can state that even there MC can bench over 4 bills!

Semper Fi

wedge
03-17-09, 9:12 pm
Sarge, I agree with everyone here. I watched the video and you gave everything you had. Everything. It doesn't matter if you pull 700, 800 or just 5 pounds. As long as you leave it all out there, you have my respect, for what it's worth.
I hope to make it to the Cage one day to watch you do it in person.
Best wishes to you and your family. I hope your dad's smiling face is the first one you see after you pull 800 lbs this summer.

JUGGERNAUT
03-18-09, 10:42 am
Me and my boy Jugs have an agreement, he provides me TOP NOTCH dj service, and plays the music LITERALLY ILLEGALLY LOUD...ask Vinny lol, he got kicked out for it lol!!! And I give him a super mixed CD for him to play and let him keep it. Jugs always is willing to help us all out on anything he can, and he is the best MC in the event, and one cool dude as well, and heck...a great bencher too! How many booths can state that even there MC can bench over 4 bills!

Semper Fi

THE MCing credit has to go to our boy VINNY "The Lip" this year. I was more of the bloated chicken with his head cut off cage guy this time.

I have to admit, that CD you made makes me want to drive faster than 55 on the highway....

mhammer12
03-22-09, 7:47 pm
Broke mine and Latimer316's heart you didn't get the 800, we talked about it for the three hour ride back to Indy. Still amazed you got 700 up on your third try, that was truly inspirational! I'll be in the cage next year to watch you get 800!

Sgt Rock
03-23-09, 9:02 pm
Broke mine and Latimer316's heart you didn't get the 800, we talked about it for the three hour ride back to Indy. Still amazed you got 700 up on your third try, that was truly inspirational! I'll be in the cage next year to watch you get 800!

Thank you my brothers! I will get that 800 soon! I am cycling for it for July already!!! I appreciate your support! God bless.

Semper Fi

Little Z
03-23-09, 9:31 pm
Thank you my brothers! I will get that 800 soon! I am cycling for it for July already!!! I appreciate your support! God bless.

Semper Fi

Brother we know you got that 800.. and its goin up in July, cant wait to see you in action again, I would honestly like to get the info
about that July comp, to see if I can make it up there.. But if not we know you already have the wheels turnin for the 2010 Cage..
Stay strong brother, you are truly an inspiration to us ALL..

Sgt Rock
03-24-09, 4:15 am
July 18, 2009 at Leon Gorman Park, Bow Street, Freeport, Maine. I appreciate the support guys, thank you.

Semper Fi

eric downey
03-24-09, 5:17 am
No worries Rock. You are and will always be larger than life. Take care of the family bro you'll be in my prayers.

Sgt Rock
03-24-09, 4:52 pm
No worries Rock. You are and will always be larger than life. Take care of the family bro you'll be in my prayers.

thanks bro..hope all is going well with your job.

Semper Fi

naturalguy
03-25-09, 10:34 am
Rock your performance was heroic in my opinion. The video of your 700 lb. pull just got put up on the official Animalpak youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKq2TIaK04

Sgt Rock
03-25-09, 8:17 pm
Rock your performance was heroic in my opinion. The video of your 700 lb. pull just got put up on the official Animalpak youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnKq2TIaK04

Thanks my brother, it was GREAT to get to hang with you again. I had more fun this year than ANY of my years in the Cage. The brotherhood is getting stronger every single year. Thanks for your support my friend.

Semper Fi

naturalguy
03-27-09, 1:41 pm
405 x 18 on the Animal youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRpxGU9ORfA

"This is my house"

Sgt Rock
03-27-09, 9:02 pm
405 x 18 on the Animal youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRpxGU9ORfA

"This is my house"

I felt that for a week, no warmup, no chalk, no belt...asthma attack after, spent a few minutes with the EMS guys....was it worth it?

YES.

Semper Fi

BamBam
03-27-09, 9:31 pm
I felt that for a week, no warmup, no chalk, no belt...asthma attack after, spent a few minutes with the EMS guys....was it worth it?

YES.

Semper Fi

That spirit and drive is why you r such an inspiration and a true ANIMAL! Unreal brother. Thank you for giving me such a high bar to reach and a standard we should all live by!

IN IRON,
BB-

eric downey
03-28-09, 1:21 am
thanks bro..hope all is going well with your job.

Semper Fi

work is great bro
SWAT has its privileges you know

Sgt Rock
03-28-09, 4:51 pm
work is great bro
SWAT has its privileges you know

It does indeed, but how would I know that.....wink.

Semper Fi

Sgt Rock
04-06-09, 12:12 am
I have learned though more than two decaded on the platform to take your latest meet, be HONEST with yourself, disect your performance, and plan a new attack. I have done so and have already started my full blown attack on my next show in July. Even with a bad performance you can find GOOD if you look hard. I need work on my set up and with my gear, and more work on my speed, so I have made the required adjustments and it is full steam ahead, train to WIN.

Semper Fi

ghost
04-06-09, 12:31 pm
Hey Sgt Rock... I was really glad to have been able to help out with your cage performance. and by NO means should you not be happy with the results.. to miss that 700 twice then come back to SMOKE that shit.. amazing.
How did the videos come out?

Sgt Rock
04-06-09, 7:24 pm
Hey Sgt Rock... I was really glad to have been able to help out with your cage performance. and by NO means should you not be happy with the results.. to miss that 700 twice then come back to SMOKE that shit.. amazing.
How did the videos come out?

Thanks again bro. The vids came out really good, but would have looked better if I had 800 at the end of my arms lol. I will ensure to get some good vids at my next show as well and will post them in my Blue Collar thread. Hope your well bro. You surely worked VERY hard in the Cage. In matter of fact, all of the "bros" or "non pros" did a great job and it was very cool to get to work side by side with you guys, it is a great mix of people and I know the fans really appreciated it. For instance, when I was asked questions about a product, the fans got my point of view and how and when I took it as well as how you guys took it, so two different points of view so they could best find out how THEY should take it, a win win for everyone involved. Same thing on training and other questions, the mix of pros and others was a great additon to the Cage. You can bet I will be ready for next years Cage and I have already started thinking of new ideas and will be working with Michelle to come up with even BETTER and more EXCITING ways to help the Cage be even better....in matter of fact I have already talked to MIchelle about just that! I will keep you guys posted and will brainstorm outloud so to speak to help make next years Cage OFF THE CHARTS yet again!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

ghost
04-07-09, 3:45 pm
Thanks again bro. The vids came out really good, but would have looked better if I had 800 at the end of my arms lol. I will ensure to get some good vids at my next show as well and will post them in my Blue Collar thread. Hope your well bro. You surely worked VERY hard in the Cage. In matter of fact, all of the "bros" or "non pros" did a great job and it was very cool to get to work side by side with you guys, it is a great mix of people and I know the fans really appreciated it. For instance, when I was asked questions about a product, the fans got my point of view and how and when I took it as well as how you guys took it, so two different points of view so they could best find out how THEY should take it, a win win for everyone involved. Same thing on training and other questions, the mix of pros and others was a great additon to the Cage. You can bet I will be ready for next years Cage and I have already started thinking of new ideas and will be working with Michelle to come up with even BETTER and more EXCITING ways to help the Cage be even better....in matter of fact I have already talked to MIchelle about just that! I will keep you guys posted and will brainstorm outloud so to speak to help make next years Cage OFF THE CHARTS yet again!

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Sgt, it was an absolute HONOR to have been able to help out with the vids and the lift Prep and post. I am doing really well.... westside has been kicking my ass, but my lifts are definitely improving! finally hit 345 boarded for bench. I am glad to have been able to be there again and work my ass off, and wouldnt have had it any other way! I am definitely hoping to be able to do it again next year, and so on and so forth. lol. The "air" of the cage was OFF THE CHARTS this year. All of the Forvm members were great and very cool. I was honored to have met so many fine members of our community that weekend.!

Talk soon
Rob

Sgt Rock
04-20-09, 10:21 pm
How many are already planning next years event lol! Count me in!!!!

Semper Fi

arsilva
04-20-09, 10:23 pm

Semper Fi

after this year's shows, I'm going to start training for the open lifting events at the Cage! already planning for it LOL

Phil800101
04-21-09, 3:12 am

Semper Fi

In!

machineman
04-21-09, 4:08 am

Semper Fi

oh, hell yes! I will be bigger and better than this past year....and will hopefully have someone from here in tow!!

dannynb
04-21-09, 9:42 am
Count me in as well Sarge.

ghost
04-21-09, 9:57 am
oh ill definitely be there!

Sgt Rock
06-20-09, 8:08 am
I am plainning on opening with 710 belt only, that will be the biggest raw dead EVER in the cage. THen onto 800 even for the biggest dl in the history of the Cage, and then....WELL, A BIGGER NUMBER to bust ALLL the cage records.....its in the works!

Semper FI

ghost
06-20-09, 8:58 am
I am plainning on opening with 710 belt only, that will be the biggest raw dead EVER in the cage. THen onto 800 even for the biggest dl in the history of the Cage, and then....WELL, A BIGGER NUMBER to bust ALLL the cage records.....its in the works!

Semper FI
pretty damn exciting news Sgt. looking forward to it!

Firedrake
06-20-09, 9:55 am

Semper FI

SWEET! Having come to my first Cage and Arnold this year (notice the priority?), I wouldn't miss next year! Besides, I'm entering the "Bench Your Weight" contest . . .

Phil800101
06-20-09, 1:00 pm
pretty damn exciting news Sgt. looking forward to it!

Me too! I hope I can make it.