PDA

View Full Version : The Wide View of the Cage

Big Wides
03-09-09, 9:07 pm
What can I say about this past weekend than what an experience. I was a spectator at last year's Arnold, and that can't even come close to working back there with everyone else. Looking around at the other booths that were around the Cage the people working there didn't seem like they were having fun. The Cage on the other hand, well we were cracking jokes, pulling pranks, laughing and having a great time. Not to mention the lifting that was going on could not be topped at all. The tone was set early on Friday and carried straight through till Sunday, it was a madhouse but that was to be expected. Picked up a lot of tips from everyone there that will be put into motion to help me along the way. I am still absorbing all that happened this weekend, meeting new people, seeing old faces and having a kick ass time.

When I can remember more I will post it up. I would like to thank Universal for allowing me the oppurtunity to work the Cage this year and also for allowing me to lift in the Cage as well.

T. Kemble
03-09-09, 9:09 pm
wish i coulda been there wides, sounds like it was a blast

Little Z
03-10-09, 12:13 am
Big Wides.. what can I say.. haha.. it was awesome meeting you, didnt get to talk to much at first, but then we always ended up
around each other and always bs'd it up.. cant wait to meet up with you again..

Phil800101
03-10-09, 4:29 am
Great seeing you again bro.

shortstack
03-10-09, 5:29 am
It was great to see you again wides. You and Alex put on a great lift show on Sunday and rep the Animal the way it should be done.

See ya round and stay safe in Philly.

Jeremy

Ragin Asian
03-10-09, 5:36 am
It was great meeting you, Big Wides, and training with you over the weekend at Metro. You're one strong ass mofo!!! Bobby and I hope to hook up with you soon in the future to train and hang out again. We're in the same boat as you, still absorbing it all and floating on cloud nine - we had such a great time!!!

mritter3
03-10-09, 8:25 am
glad you had fun wides, didn't have a chance to say whats up but i am with you with everything that went on in the cage i am still processing everything that i learned.

Universal Rep
03-10-09, 10:46 am
What can I say about this past weekend than what an experience. I was a spectator at last year's Arnold, and that can't even come close to working back there with everyone else. Looking around at the other booths that were around the Cage the people working there didn't seem like they were having fun. The Cage on the other hand, well we were cracking jokes, pulling pranks, laughing and having a great time. Not to mention the lifting that was going on could not be topped at all. The tone was set early on Friday and carried straight through till Sunday, it was a madhouse but that was to be expected. Picked up a lot of tips from everyone there that will be put into motion to help me along the way. I am still absorbing all that happened this weekend, meeting new people, seeing old faces and having a kick ass time.

When I can remember more I will post it up. I would like to thank Universal for allowing me the oppurtunity to work the Cage this year and also for allowing me to lift in the Cage as well.

It's a cliche ain't it BW? Brotherhood... But when you're in the mix, you can really feel the bonds of those relationships tuggin' at ya, eh?

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 10:53 am

Wides, glad you were able to experience the behind the scenes aspect of The Cage by working with all of us. I enjoyed watching your bench off with Juggernaut. Two strong mofo's who push each other to lift more and train harder. You guys exemplify what Animal is all about--Living this lifestyle day in and day out.

Big Wides
03-10-09, 12:36 pm
Big Wides.. what can I say.. haha.. it was awesome meeting you, didnt get to talk to much at first, but then we always ended up
around each other and always bs'd it up.. cant wait to meet up with you again..

It was nice meeting you as well. looking forward to the next time

Great seeing you again bro.

Always a pleasure bro

It was great to see you again wides. You and Alex put on a great lift show on Sunday and rep the Animal the way it should be done.

See ya round and stay safe in Philly.

Jeremy

Good seeing you again bro, you were looking bigger than last year keep it up

It was great meeting you, Big Wides, and training with you over the weekend at Metro. You're one strong ass mofo!!! Bobby and I hope to hook up with you soon in the future to train and hang out again. We're in the same boat as you, still absorbing it all and floating on cloud nine - we had such a great time!!!

Kathy, it was great meeting both you and Bobby this past weekend. I def look forward to meeting up with the both of you again in the near future to train and hang out. Your both great people with an real passion about everything.

Big Wides
03-10-09, 12:38 pm
It's a cliche ain't it BW? Brotherhood... But when you're in the mix, you can really feel the bonds of those relationships tuggin' at ya, eh?

It was overall a great experience and you said it all right there, strong bonds made by strong people

Wides, glad you were able to experience the behind the scenes aspect of The Cage by working with all of us. I enjoyed watching your bench off with Juggernaut. Two strong mofo's who push each other to lift more and train harder. You guys exemplify what Animal is all about--Living this lifestyle day in and day out.

Thanks J, it was my pleasure to work alongside you guys and I reallly would like to thank Universal for allowing me the oppurtunity to do so. Even though I may have trouble counting at times, it was a real blast