PDA

View Full Version : the FANS

Vinny G
03-10-09, 5:19 am
looking around over the weekend, not one booth had the energy that our fan base gave us.

on behalf of all the PRO's.....THANK YOU for making the weekend fun for us as much as it was fun for you.

TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU......THIS WAS THE BEST CAGE EVER, AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU GUYS.

Again, THANK YOU

mritter3
03-10-09, 8:27 am
vinny, you rocked the mic man that was a solid job, you kept everybody coming back to the cage. i lost my voice halfway thru saturday screaming at rock and byrd that was some show.

Vinny G
03-10-09, 9:06 am
vinny, you rocked the mic man that was a solid job, you kept everybody coming back to the cage. i lost my voice halfway thru saturday screaming at rock and byrd that was some show.

thanks brother......my voice is gone...lol

Dockins
03-10-09, 9:10 am
i saw the 405 squat off video this morning. that was some crazy shit.

my man vinny was on the mic doing his thing.

wish i coulda been there

docks

G Diesel
03-10-09, 10:25 am
thanks brother......my voice is gone...lol

Vinny "The Lip" always keeps it moving... The Cage could never be the same without him.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 11:40 am
looking around over the weekend, not one booth had the energy that our fan base gave us.

on behalf of all the PRO's.....THANK YOU for making the weekend fun for us as much as it was fun for you.

TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU......THIS WAS THE BEST CAGE EVER, AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WERE NOT FOR YOU GUYS.

Again, THANK YOU

Couldn't agree with you more Vinny. The fans are the reason why we do what we do in the first place. Without 'em, there'd be no Cage. Thank you guys for helping make The Cage an experience for us at corporate to remember as well. When we go to the Arnold, and meet all of the fans, it reinforces the reasons why this place is so great. Nothing beats experiencing The Cage firsthand imho. You guys kickass.

belladiabla13
03-10-09, 12:27 pm
This Was My First Ever Year At The Arnold! I Started Lifting With My Boyfriend In Jan Of This Year. I Am Totally Addicted!!! The Energy Coming From The Cage Was Magnetic!! After Seeing What You Guys Do, I Did Not Feel The Need To Go Back To Any Of The Other Booths!!! I Am A 33 Yr Old Mom Of 6 And I Promise You, This Gal Will Be Benching More Than Half Her Weight In The Cage With You Guys In 2010. Thanks For The Motivation And Keeping It Real!!!

~bella~

J-Dawg
03-10-09, 12:47 pm
This Was My First Ever Year At The Arnold! I Started Lifting With My Boyfriend In Jan Of This Year. I Am Totally Addicted!!! The Energy Coming From The Cage Was Magnetic!! After Seeing What You Guys Do, I Did Not Feel The Need To Go Back To Any Of The Other Booths!!! I Am A 33 Yr Old Mom Of 6 And I Promise You, This Gal Will Be Benching More Than Half Her Weight In The Cage With You Guys In 2010. Thanks For The Motivation And Keeping It Real!!!

~bella~

I don't think we met at The Cage but thanks for your awesome feedback. I'm glad you were able to experience the madness and camaraderie of The Cage!

ghost
03-10-09, 12:49 pm
Vin, it was great hanging out with you all weekend helping out whenever possible. You are the Man brother. another great year, and i am DEFINITELY looking forward to the Cage 2010.!!!!

Firedrake
03-10-09, 1:23 pm
Vinny,

Between your MCing duties and the workouts you were helping folks through on Thursday night when I got there, and then with me and Sanga on Friday, I'd say you about wore yourself out! I hope you get a vacation after this. You did a killer job, and I learned a lot from you!

Thanks again!

Vinny G
03-10-09, 3:13 pm
Vinny,

Between your MCing duties and the workouts you were helping folks through on Thursday night when I got there, and then with me and Sanga on Friday, I'd say you about wore yourself out! I hope you get a vacation after this. You did a killer job, and I learned a lot from you!

Thanks again!

firedrake, my pleasure....glad you had a great time.

Vinny G
03-10-09, 3:16 pm
Vinny "The Lip" always keeps it moving... The Cage could never be the same without him.

Peace, G

Vinny "The Lip", i like it.......can we make that official? LOL

McFly
03-10-09, 3:26 pm
haha Vinny is certainly the voice of the cage.....great job Vinny

Mr. Aestheticz
03-10-09, 3:37 pm

Again, THANK YOU

THAT WAS MY FIRST ARNOLD AND CAGE EXPERIENCE AND WHAT A WAY TO EXPERIENCE IT!

I COULD NOT HAVE PICTURED OR DREAMED OF IT TO BE ANY BETTER!

WE HAVE TO STEP OUR GAME UP FOR NEXT YEAR, ALSO IT WAS A PLEASURE AND FUN TO HELP YOU OUT WHEN I COULD VINNY!

Vinny "The Lip", i like it.......can we make that official? LOL

DAMN IT CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS POOR MAN A FORVM/NICKNAME HE IS DYING FOR ONE LMAO!

haha Vinny is certainly the voice of the cage.....great job
Vinny

I COULD NOT HAVE AGREED WITH THIS ANYMORE, VINNY IS THE OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE CAGE AND SHOULD BE EVERY YEAR!

I MEAN THATS IF HE WANTS LOL!

Vinny G
03-10-09, 3:48 pm
Damn It Can We Please Get This Poor Man A Forvm/nickname He Is Dying For One Lmao!

I Could Not Have Agreed With This Anymore, Vinny Is The Official Voice Of The Cage And Should Be Every Year!

I Mean Thats If He Wants Lol![/quote]

Your Breakin My Balls......yeah Your One Of Us Now......lol

BigAnt
03-10-09, 4:03 pm
Damn It Can We Please Get This Poor Man A Forvm/nickname He Is Dying For One Lmao!

I Could Not Have Agreed With This Anymore, Vinny Is The Official Voice Of The Cage And Should Be Every Year!

I Mean Thats If He Wants Lol!

Your Breakin My Balls......yeah Your One Of Us Now......lol[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another great year you had on the mic. Was very cool hanging with you...Thanks again for the back workout! Keep in touch and stay focused for the NY Pro--Remember our conversation while doing cardio on Thurs. night!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-10-09, 4:21 pm

I Mean Thats If He Wants Lol!

Your Breakin My Balls......yeah Your One Of Us Now......lol[/QUOTE]

IT WOULDNT BE ME IF I WASNT SMILING AND BUSTING BALLS :0)

naturalguy
03-10-09, 4:28 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009067.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009070.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009039.jpg

Firedrake
03-10-09, 8:44 pm
Vinny, I think you're going to have to become "Vinny the Lip" -- I forget who came up with it now, but you sure wore yourself out "makin' noise"!

Sgt Rock
03-10-09, 9:43 pm
Vinny is the perfect MC for the Cage, he is one of just a few that have been in the Cage longer than I. I find myself guilty, taking Vinny for granted every year KNOWING he will be on the mike during my lifts as well as the rest of the show. What an honor it is to have an IFBB pro on the mike that LEGITIMATELY knows and respects the Animal lifestyle and brotherhood, and it comes through crystal clear when you hear the man talk during the AC weekend. His job is NOT easy, but you notice we always have the most fans, the best fans, the number one place Arnold himself goes, never any dead air.....Vinny IS Animal, how else can I put it? I am proud to consider you my friend. Thank you Vin, and as Vin stated, THANK YOU TO THE FANS!

Semper Fi

Big Wides
03-10-09, 9:53 pm
I enjoyed being a part of it all this year. Vinny did another great job at doing what he does best with the mic. But all those who were cheering everyone on no matter what it was gave me goosebumps.

Phil800101
03-11-09, 3:44 am
Great seeing you again Vinny!

Another awesome year at the Cage, and you totally rocked the mic again as always. Thank you for doing what you do.

My voice is gone from all the shouting and cheering, and it was an honor to be able to help out with the open benching on Sunday afternoon.

J-Dawg
03-11-09, 10:25 am
As always, Vinny did a bang up job on the mic. Vinny "The Voice" knows how to host an Animal event like none other. Great job as always V.

naturalguy
03-11-09, 10:46 am
All the while Vinny is prepping for his pro debut. The man is dedicated and brought his own food with him

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/The%20Cage%202009/Arnold2009002.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 10:48 am
All the while Vinny is prepping for his pro debut. The man is dedicated and brought his own food with him[/IMG]

CHICKEN, BROCOLLI, AND ASPARAGUS YUMMY!

BUT HUGE PROPS VINNY DIDN'T MISS A MEAL OR OUNCE OF WATER WHILE IN COLUMBUS!

belladiabla13
03-11-09, 11:40 am
I don't think we met at The Cage but thanks for your awesome feedback. I'm glad you were able to experience the madness and camaraderie of The Cage!

Thank You!!! No, I didn't meet anyone in person but I have made some great friends off here already! Good to have the support.

Vinny G
03-11-09, 12:43 pm
As always, Vinny did a bang up job on the mic. Vinny "The Voice" knows how to host an Animal event like none other. Great job as always V.

wow i have 2 nicknames now...vinny the lip, and vinny the voice.....LOL

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 12:44 pm
wow i have 2 nicknames now...vinny the lip, and vinny the voice.....LOL

have a little patience and you get two for the price of one, now I am jealous!

Vinny G
03-11-09, 12:53 pm
have a little patience and you get two for the price of one, now I am jealous!

I just want one....but you cant pick your own nickname, someone else has too....LOL

Standing_Guard
03-17-09, 12:14 am
I'd go with "Vinny the Lip" but thats me

I'm with Phil in thanking you for giving us the opportunity to assist in the open bench on Sunday. Also I cant thank you enough for my new screen name for if you had not called me out and Juggs not taken the pic, it just wouldnt have been the same. Thanks to all the pros and bros who make this place real and honest.

futilekyle
03-17-09, 2:43 pm
by far the best cage experience ever