PDA

View Full Version : Slight reaction from Cuts

MHar
03-10-09, 12:06 pm
I am on my second day of Cuts, and I noticed I now have slight rashes on the insides of my arms. They really aren't that itchy or anything, I'm thinking it might be a slight allergic reaction. Should I discontinue the use of Cuts, or should I give it a few more days and see if the rashes go away? The rashes really aren't itchy and are not severe or bad whatsoever.

On Letting Go
03-10-09, 12:17 pm
How much water did you drink when you took it? I had this happen to me on a different product before, and found that i wasnt drinking enough water. Drank at least 12oz of water upon taking it and had no problems.

OLG

C.Coronato
03-10-09, 12:19 pm
I suggest getting it checked out by a doctor brother.

Freakshow
03-10-09, 12:42 pm
you probably just arent getting enough water, as stated above, but to be on the safe side I would definitely recommend that you go and see a doctor and discontinue use until you do so.

TigerAce01
03-10-09, 12:52 pm
I remember breaking out in horribly itchy hives after taking a certain product. I just stopped using it, and the hives went away. Just stop the use, see a doctor, and use another product, or none at all. I don't even like fatburners and don't use them even while dieting.

-Ace.

Aggression
03-10-09, 2:29 pm
I remember breaking out in horribly itchy hives after taking a certain product. I just stopped using it, and the hives went away. Just stop the use, see a doctor, and use another product, or none at all. I don't even like fatburners and don't use them even while dieting.

-Ace.

I get an allergic reaction to strawberry flavored powders. I did it a few times by taking strawberry whey and I broke out in a bash rash. Blue Raspberry is no problem though. I went to the same doctor 3 times for the same problem haha.

I would get it checked out brother. Bring in the label with you so that doctor can take a look at it and maybe pinpoint something in there that is a common problem ...

norrim1
03-10-09, 2:38 pm
Going to the doctor is a good idea, especially if your condition persists. Another thing you could do if your short on cash or don't have insurance, you could always bring the label to your local pharmacy and see if any of the ingredients listed really stand out to the pharmacist there. Some of them actually know quite a bit about supplements and even sell some of the more basic ones.

MHar
03-10-09, 3:38 pm
I'm wondering if it's from the increase in body temperature? Anyway I am drinking a gallon of water per day. The rashes aren't bad at all and don't even really itch. I guess I should probably just return the Cuts and get something else.