PDA

View Full Version : EAA's and BCAA's all year round?

Bains8
03-11-09, 1:59 am
Hey guys just quick question, I haven't seen this posted before on the forvm. So can you take BCAA's and EAA's year round? or are they designed to be taking during bulking and cutting phases respectively?

rocky36
03-11-09, 2:00 am
year round

Aggression
03-11-09, 8:59 am
Hey guys just quick question, I haven't seen this posted before on the forvm. So can you take BCAA's and EAA's year round? or are they designed to be taking during bulking and cutting phases respectively?

Take them year-round bro. They are imperative for muscle growth and for retaining muscle while dieting.

mritter3
03-11-09, 9:07 am
take them year round cutting or bulking great supps.

Little Z
03-11-09, 9:08 am
Take them year-round bro. They are imperative for muscle growth and for retaining muscle while dieting.

x2 solid info from my brother Aggression..

Bains8
03-11-09, 8:49 pm
Thanks for the replys guys greatly appreciated.

Wasteland
03-12-09, 1:00 pm

Yes you can. For example, you could use EAAs all year long before, during or after lifting. You could also target the usage around specific goals (e.g., cutting).

J-Dawg
03-12-09, 1:04 pm
EAAs and BCAAs are staples in my supplement routine. I take 'em every day. I even take them during my downtime from training b/c I feel they help to preserve lean muscle mass when ya take some time off from the gym.

Mr. Dead
03-12-09, 1:05 pm
EAAs and BCAAs are staples in my supplement routine. I take 'em every day. I even take them during my downtime from training b/c I feel they help to preserve lean muscle mass when ya take some time off from the gym.

x2... I consider them as much of a staple as Pak...