PDA

View Full Version : Universal EAA Nitro Fruit Punch

arsilva
03-11-09, 12:21 pm
I got in my beta tester sample of the new flavor of EAA Nitro yesterday. I used it during the lift where it would really be put to the test: Legs.
With my old intra-workout amino acid supp, I puked or almost puked it up every leg day, because no matter how much I watered it down, the taste was just wayyy too intense. The new flavor of EAA Nitro, though, tastes very good and is thoroughly enjoyable and refreshing during my lift, but is subtle enough to not wrench my gut after every set. In fact, when I ran out of my scoop and a half I wished I had brought more.
This flavor is a must-release in my opinion.

I'll be back later with more feedback on it after my Chest workout tonight.

G Diesel
03-11-09, 1:46 pm
Agreed bro... I love it too. Drank it every night I trained in C-Bus. Peace, G

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 4:54 pm
Looking forward to tasting this stuff. EAA Nitro is a staple of mine. The Grape is great but this new flavor is bound to be a great new addition.

arsilva
03-13-09, 2:11 am
I was still loving this stuff for yesterday's chest workout. I employed the new type of workout I learned from G Diesel when we trained in Columbus, and with the EAA, I've recovered much faster. The flavor is still great, and that's what this si about. So..yeah..A+ on flavor

mritter3
03-13-09, 9:25 am
man i cannot wait to see what the flavor is i have been using grape ever since the nitro g was discontinued.

J-Dawg
06-02-09, 12:50 pm
EAA Nitro Fruit Punch is now in stock at Universal Nutrition headquarters and will begin shipping to retailers shortly.

G Diesel
06-02-09, 12:54 pm
EAA Nitro Fruit Punch is now in stock at Universal Nutrition headquarters and will begin shipping to retailers shortly.

I'm all over it J... Nice.

Peace, G

Hoomgar
06-03-09, 11:45 am

Excellent! Can't wait to mix this with Fruit Punch Ultra ISO Whey.

Universal Rep
06-15-09, 11:58 am
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=343963671&posted=1#post343963671

"I really enjoyed this. It reminded me more of a sour cherry/fruit punch flavor, but it was REALLY good and I could actually look forwards to drinking it after the workout. Probably the best tasting supplement I've tried so far"

Hoomgar
06-15-09, 4:55 pm
The FP EAA Nitro is bangin! I'm using it for my intra-wo right now and loving it.

Hg

mritter3
06-15-09, 5:02 pm
cant wait to get my hands on some...thanks for the heads up.

TigerAce01
06-15-09, 6:01 pm
Can't wait for this to hit bodybuilding.com. Absolutely hands down my favorite amino product ever. I'll probably buy a case of this stuff for starters.

-Ace

Universal Rep
06-16-09, 12:34 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=344453751#post344453751

"When I first read all the initial reviews of this supplement by other users... I thought they were dickridin' because a lot of people overexaggerate and hype up supps just to gain brownie points with reps or they're afraid to be negged by other dickriders of that company. That kind of **** means nothing to me, I believe only in the truth whether it pisses people off or not. I'm a natural skeptic because it's too many damn con-artists out here to rob people out of their hard-earned money. And honestly I must say... THIS **** IS F@!KIN' DELICIOUS!!! Universal has a winner with this one! It smells great and the taste blew my mind, I expected it to be bland or lacking.

Seriously, I'm about to order two more for an upcoming cycle. I took a scoop and drank it during my work-out. GREAT! I can't believe this is a supp tasting like this, I thought it was red kool-aid powder because how it tastes.

Taste = 12/10"