PDA

View Full Version : FEEDBACK: EAA Nitro New Flavor Beta Testers.

J-Dawg
03-11-09, 5:11 pm
This thread is for the EAA Nitro new flavor beta testers to place their feedback in. Congrats on getting picked to test out the newest flavor. We're looking forward to your feedback.

AFTazz06
03-11-09, 7:02 pm
Just got the sample, but how much are we suppose to take? tablespoon? tea spoon? Gonna try the new flavor out tomorrow while hitting chest.

SupremeMentality
03-12-09, 1:45 am
When I got the sample and saw the flavor all I could say was "Hell Yeah!". This is definitely one of my favorite flavors, I hope it lives up to my expectations. It didn't come with a scooper so I just used the one from my EAA Nitro grape bottle and added that to 20oz of water. It mixes easily just like the grape. After the first sip I knew this is what I have been waiting for. The taste is excellent. I would not change a thing except for the release date. I want to get my hands on a tub of this asap. This will be replacing the grape as my flavor of choice from now on.

I have used EAA Nitro grape for a long time in manner different ways. I want to see how this product works in different ways of using it. I took the first sample today post cardio. I plan to use this product pre-workout one day and intra-workout one day so see how well my body responds to it. More updates to follow.

SupremeMentality
03-12-09, 1:47 am
Just got the sample, but how much are we suppose to take? tablespoon? tea spoon? Gonna try the new flavor out tomorrow while hitting chest.

One serving size is 49 grams. One teaspoon is roughly 5 grams so you will need about 9 - 10 teaspoons to make a full serving. Add that to about 20 oz of water and enjoy.

rocky36
03-12-09, 7:38 pm
Today was the first day i used it and i put it to the test with back and bis today. I must say i was a little let down at first when i seen what the flavor was but after trying it i was impressed, very impressed. It tastes great, ive taken other supps with this flavor and some suck and some are decent but this blows anything i have tried before out of the water.

Enough of the taste, the product works well just as i would expect a EAA supp from UN to work, I was not let down one bit. I took it as soon as i started my workout and sipped on it the entire time until it was gone, and was sad when it was gone. I am going to bring more with me tomorow so i can use it intra workout and post.

Overall i give this product 2 thumbs up and my approval, fellas you will not be dissapointed i promise!

TigerAce01
03-12-09, 8:29 pm
Tried the flavor yesterday in 10 oz of cold water. Once I saw what flavor was, I'm not going to lie, I wasn't really looking forward to it much. I mixed it up, and slowly started to take a sip. I was absolutely surprised. It was delicious! I have to say this is the first time I've liked a product in this flavor ever.

I also mixed it with 20 oz today and just sipped on it during class. Great way to stay anabolic and continue healing. Delicious.

It's got my definite approval!

-Ace

mritter3
03-12-09, 8:34 pm
nice feedback boys cannot wait to see what the flavor is.

SupremeMentality
03-13-09, 1:27 pm
I mixed up a serving of the new EAA Nitro today and drank it right before my workout. When I do this with the grape, I sip it and have to force the last bit down because I'm not a big fan of anything grape. With this new flavor I didn't have that problem at all. I chugged it down it was so good. It was gone before I knew it and I was craving some more. I had a good workout and didn't have any stomach irritation. I have had this problem in the past with other products (not EAA Nitro) so I just wanted to test out the new flavor. I like to be thorough. Once again I am very pleased with the new product. I can't wait until this comes out.

Lunatic001
03-13-09, 6:33 pm
I went with 10 tsp to hopefully get a serving. I had one pre and another serving post. I got to tell you, it's like candy. Mixed easily with cold water (my pre w/o one) and with room temperature water (my post w/o one) using approx 20 oz of water. I love the flavor, a bit more than my beloved grape. UN send it to production, it has Lunatic's Seal of Approval....can't wait for my next session to use my sample again!!!! (homer drool.....)

jonschmid
03-19-09, 11:57 pm
First of all, I would just like ot say that I am a hard sell when it comes to drinks and shakes.
Never really had one I liked or could drink with any real consistency in regards to mixabilty and taste. Although I never tried the grape.
Im on my last serving tomarrow. i have been using 18-20 oz of water and 10 tsp to make a full serving. I drank it it throughout my workouts even though its so good i could just chug it i guess.
First of all I love the ***** ***** flavor. Flavor was not to strong or to weak, but just about right. Also no aftertaste or grittyness. Surprisingly it mixed well with both cold and warm water. One other thing I really liked is that it mixed completly. I didnt have a bunch of product stuck to the sides of my shaker but where it belongs(in me).

Did i leave anything out?

I give it a 5 out of 5 and looking forward to seeing out.
I think Ill need a bigger tub then the 21 serving though.

Thanks J-dawg

Jay_de
03-20-09, 2:54 pm
This thread is for the EAA Nitro new flavor beta testers to place their feedback in. Congrats on getting picked to test out the newest flavor. We're looking forward to your feedback.

I tried shooting you a PM earlier but your box is full. Aren't you popular...lol.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I still haven't gotten my sample yet.
I sent out an email with my contact info, informing them that I was chosen for the EAA beta testing back on March 4th witha follow up message on the 13th just to make sure they had gotten it. I know people started getting their samples in during the week of the 11th so I just wanted to make sure there weren't any issue.

Thanks Bro!

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 5:10 pm
I'm looking forward to hearing all the feedback. This product was due for a new flavor.

J-Dawg
04-08-09, 10:18 am
I tried shooting you a PM earlier but your box is full. Aren't you popular...lol.
Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I still haven't gotten my sample yet.
I sent out an email with my contact info, informing them that I was chosen for the EAA beta testing back on March 4th witha follow up message on the 13th just to make sure they had gotten it. I know people started getting their samples in during the week of the 11th so I just wanted to make sure there weren't any issue.

Thanks Bro!

Hey Jay, just saw this. Did you ever end up getting it?

J-Dawg
04-08-09, 10:19 am
Just a heads up in regards to the new EAA Nitro, based on the tremendous feedback here and over at bb.com, we'll be ready to send the labels to print and have a production run made up within the next few weeks.

Hoomgar
04-08-09, 11:59 am
Just a heads up in regards to the new EAA Nitro, based on the tremendous feedback here and over at bb.com, we'll be ready to send the labels to print and have a production run made up within the next few weeks.

That's good news J. I'm really looking forward to having another flavor for this one. It's a staple for sure.

Hg

Big3
04-10-09, 6:34 pm
I sent you a PM. Let me know when you get it. Nothing important, but just something that's been sitting at the back of my mind. Thanks.

Elite
04-10-09, 7:56 pm
First of all I love the ***** ***** flavor. Flavor was not to strong or to weak, but just about right.

Keep the flavour secret!!!

Jay_de
04-11-09, 6:41 pm
Hey Jay, just saw this. Did you ever end up getting it?

Nah, I never got anything. I sent you a pm a few weeks back after posting above and you said you'd look into it but never heard anything back. After hitting you up on here and in pm and messaging the shop, I figure i'd harassed you guys enough already so I didn't push the issue...

No worries

SupremeMentality
04-30-09, 3:15 pm

Hell yeah! I can't wait for this to come out. The beta test sample went so quickly.

TigerAce01
05-14-09, 11:22 pm
Yo J-Dawg, when is this stuff hitting the shelves? I'm ready to buy a case of these already!

-Ace

NickSP
05-14-09, 11:43 pm

I want some. and no I don't know what it is. But I want some. lol
Is it gonna be released to retailers at the same time, or will there be a little while after initial releasing like there tends to be?

Pizzalamp
05-14-09, 11:52 pm
hopefully it will be orange creamsickle

TigerAce01
05-14-09, 11:58 pm

You and orange creamsickle...

-Ace

rocky36
05-15-09, 12:15 am

i agree with you, it would be a great taste !... But the new flavor is great i promise

TigerAce01
05-15-09, 12:26 am
i agree with you, it would be a great taste !... But the new flavor is great i promise

Liquid candy...that is good for you. haha

-Ace

SupremeMentality
05-20-09, 2:07 pm
Any word on this yet? I'm like a kid before Christmas waiting for this to come out...

J-Dawg
05-20-09, 2:12 pm
It's taken a bit longer than expected to get the flavor in (we had enough for sampling purposes). I'll keep you guys posted as soon as it's ready.

mritter3
05-20-09, 3:12 pm
It's taken a bit longer than expected to get the flavor in (we had enough for sampling purposes). I'll keep you guys posted as soon as it's ready.

looking forward to trying this out.

Hoomgar
05-20-09, 3:35 pm
Sounds good J. Looking forward to it.

Mr. Dead
05-20-09, 3:36 pm

x2...

SupremeMentality
05-21-09, 10:36 am

x3...

TigerAce01
10-14-09, 4:08 pm
Barely anyone has the new flavor in stock STILL!!! I was looking forward to this shit months ago!!

-Ace