PDA

View Full Version : FEEDBACK: BCAA Stack New Flavor Beta Testers.

J-Dawg
03-11-09, 5:12 pm
This thread is for the BCAA Stack new flavor beta testers to place their feedback in. Congrats on getting picked to test out the newest flavor. We're looking forward to your feedback.

Gambit
03-12-09, 5:45 pm
I'm all right with this new flavor. The first try, it didn't mix very well with my water. I drank it though. Today, it's a little better. Took a little extra time to make sure it dissolved, but I'm still uncertain about this flavor...

Elite
03-12-09, 6:05 pm
I'm all right with this new flavor. The first try, it didn't mix very well with my water. I drank it though. Today, it's a little better. Took a little extra time to make sure it dissolved, but I'm still uncertain about this flavor...

Its common with all powdered EAA/BCAA mixes. Aminos take a lil while to thoroughly dissolve in water. Just shake it up 5-10mins before you intend to drink it and it should dissolve nicely.

rev8ball
03-12-09, 6:20 pm
Aminos take a lil while to thoroughly dissolve in water.

Ugh, that's why I call them amino ASS-cids.....yuck.

Gambit
03-12-09, 6:32 pm
Its common with all powdered EAA/BCAA mixes. Aminos take a lil while to thoroughly dissolve in water. Just shake it up 5-10mins before you intend to drink it and it should dissolve nicely.

Ugh, that's why I call them amino ASS-cids.....yuck.

Thanks fellas, I'll make sure I do that with tomorrow's dose

Cstlfx
03-12-09, 11:24 pm
All right, tried my first dose today. At first the flavor was pretty good. It'd go great with a certain sports drink. Mixability is the same as the other BCAA's.

However, upon finishing the drink, it had a fairly rough aftertaste. I havent had this happen with any aminos whether it be EAA, BCAA, Nitro, or EAA Nitro. I'll keep giving this a try, but as of right now, its not for me.

I would just like to add, for those who know what the flavor is, it reminds me of the powdered drinks in MRE's.

On Letting Go
03-13-09, 7:25 am
So heres my take on the new BCAA stack;

Mixability- I mixed 2 scoops with 12oz cold water and had no issues whatsoever. On par with other BCAA supps on the market.

Taste- Upon the first sip, the flavor wasnt bad at all. Cool and refreshing, while i expected it to be more bitter/sour. After a few sips, i began to get a bad aftertaste which almost deterred me from even finishing the drink. Every time i drink more of this BCAA stack, the bad aftertaste seems to be even more prominant. In my opinion, this aspect DEFINITELY needs some reworking before being released.

My main concerns are that the new flavor is not up to par with the standard that UN has set with thier other products and that customers will be dis-satisfied.

Thank you for giving me the chance to test/review the new BCAA Stack. I hope i get the chance to test new products in the future.

OnLettingGo

Gambit
03-15-09, 9:29 pm
Finished up my little jar tonight. Gotta say...not sold. The flavor's okay, but the aftertaste is a murderer. By the time I was halfway through, I'd have to psych myself up to finish it.

Like OLG said, I really appreciate the opportunity for trying this out. I just hope UN makes a few tweaks before this products hits the market.