PDA

View Full Version : The Dust Has Settled

Vinny G
03-13-09, 1:20 pm
So, was the CAGE all that you thought it would be?

BamBam
03-13-09, 1:45 pm
Bro, you know the Cage was more than I thought it would be. An amazing experience and a memory I am going to build on for the rest of my life....

"The RESPECT you guys show us in being cool with us and talking with us is worth more than any shirt or anything.."

dannynb
03-13-09, 2:17 pm
Nope....it was more. I didn't see it as a booth at some expo, but a group of individuals with the same passion sharing an experience....bonding....that's why in the end, we here, are a family.

McFly
03-13-09, 2:22 pm
HA settled??? not over here! I'm still stoked from the weekend...it was more fun then I could have imagined....a level of controlled chaos only Animal can bring.

Phil800101
03-13-09, 2:36 pm
Bro, you know the Cage was more than I thought it would be. An amazing experience and a memory I am going to build on for the rest of my life....

"The RESPECT you guys show us in being cool with us and talking with us is worth more than any shirt or anything.."

Nope....it was more. I didn't see it as a booth at some expo, but a group of individuals with the same passion sharing an experience....bonding....that's why in the end, we here, are a family.

HA settled??? not over here! I'm still stoked from the weekend...it was more fun then I could have imagined....a level of controlled chaos only Animal can bring.

Agreed on all counts.

sanga
03-13-09, 3:32 pm
So, was the CAGE all that you thought it would be?

Yep and a whole lot more, I had a great weekend, Thanks again.

mritter3
03-13-09, 3:48 pm
and then some Vinny, it was an amazing experience, by the way nice work as the mc for the event, you kept the crowd coming back for more...its cool to see how down to earth all of the pro's were, they had no problems letting us pick there brains, take pics, and sign our animal stuff. all in all a memorable experience.