PDA

View Full Version : Animal Products and Drug Tests???

Austin4205
03-13-09, 3:37 pm
Whats ups guys, so i got online last night to talk about leg presses and noticed on a website that animal stak should up dirty on a drug test, i did think anything of it but since i have been taking it and we are moving which means a new job nd maybe a drug test i needed to ask is this true.

Animal Rep
03-16-09, 10:56 am
Austin .. There are no prohormones in any products so therefore it would not show up as a steriod. However, if your young and you take it, it does boost your test levels, and jacked high test levels could show up, but also depending on what they test for and how extensive it is.

mritter3
03-16-09, 11:01 am
i have never heard of any animal product showing up on a drug test, some do raise hormones but only s.e. should be an increase in testosterone.

rev8ball
03-16-09, 11:03 am
Whats ups guys, so i got online last night to talk about leg presses and noticed on a website that animal stak should up dirty on a drug test, i did think anything of it but since i have been taking it and we are moving which means a new job nd maybe a drug test i needed to ask is this true.

Check out this thread, too:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14762&highlight=ncaa+tests

Aggression
03-16-09, 2:54 pm

Stak in the past USED to be a prohormone. Since the banning of PH's, its been reformulated to be a natural anabolic hormone booster.

Austin4205
03-21-09, 2:44 am
Thanks guys, i called universal and they said someone fucked up and they have never heard of that so, but i thank you all for caring.