PDA

View Full Version : question about animal gear??

mritter3
03-13-09, 3:46 pm
does anyone know if the animal hats either the all black one's from this year or the black and white one's come in small or medium or if they are one size fits all. My buddy bought one at the arnold and took the med/large, but he said the guy at the counter said if it is too big they have a size down...but when i look to purhase one on this website it says one size fits most...just wondering if there is more than one size...thanks in advance.

Universal Rep
03-16-09, 10:32 am
does anyone know if the animal hats either the all black one's from this year or the black and white one's come in small or medium or if they are one size fits all. My buddy bought one at the arnold and took the med/large, but he said the guy at the counter said if it is too big they have a size down...but when i look to purhase one on this website it says one size fits most...just wondering if there is more than one size...thanks in advance.

You talking about the Gear from The Cage? If so, they could be different altogether... I'm not sure.

Animal Rep
03-16-09, 10:49 am
The ones at the cage were S/M and L/XL

BUT the other ones sold in the shop are one size fits all.

Universal Rep
03-16-09, 10:56 am
The ones at the cage were S/M and L/XL

BUT the other ones sold in the shop are one size fits all.

So they were different?

mritter3
03-16-09, 11:03 am
ok...how do i go about getting a s/m?

Animal Rep
03-16-09, 11:08 am
So they were different?

yes they were different. The one at the cage was all black with a black logo.

ok...how do i go about getting a s/m?

I believe those were limited edition and they sold out on Saturday. I will find out for sure tho.

mritter3
03-16-09, 11:10 am
thanks bro i would love to get my hands on either the all black or black and white in a s/m.

Universal Rep
03-16-09, 11:12 am
thanks bro i would love to get my hands on either the all black or black and white in a s/m.

I think A Rep said they were sold out... Plus, I think they were LE Gear, meaning they would only be available in The Cage...

mritter3
03-16-09, 11:14 am
if anyone has a s/m animal cap that they don't want or does not fit i will buy it off ya.

Universal Rep
03-16-09, 11:17 am
Share your feedback about the Animal Gear in The Cage here. Thanks...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=663536#post663536

mritter3
03-16-09, 11:20 am
cool, thanks for the fast feedback