PDA

View Full Version : Unfamiliar Sups

tfox
03-15-09, 10:55 pm
Yo, I was hoping you guys could help me out and elaborate your thoughts on a small list of supplements that I am trying to familiarize myself with...

Here's the list:
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17?-ol
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
Bergamottin (6, 7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene
Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian)
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine)

Firefist
03-15-09, 11:03 pm
milk thistle is said to have effects to protect the liver. if you look online, im sure you will definitely find more about it. the others, no clue buddy! sorry.

Firefist
03-15-09, 11:04 pm
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/silymarin/NS_patient-milkthistle

here ya go, not much of a read, but from a more reputable source than wiki.

TigerAce01
03-15-09, 11:50 pm
These look to be along the lines of "post ban" prohormones, the ones that are either liver toxic or don't work. Can't tell you much more than that, but if I'm right, I'd stay away from them. The only prohormone that really hasn't changed and is still on the market is the 19-nor molecule, found as *** in many trade names.

-Ace

JasonG
03-16-09, 7:38 am
I believe this is the product called *** which is supposedly simular to the steriod Trenboline (sp?) I was researching this one also and I don't think I'll take it. I won't mention the brand name but the one I was looking at had a lot of complaints from people about tender nipples which is a possible sign of gyno. Gains were reported solid but people, especially teenagers, are taking this without any knowledge of post cycle therapy (pct) or possible side effects. Im just gonna stick with protein, creatine, shock therapy or pump, and of course the pak. Rounding out my supplements: rotate mstack, stack, and test, probably mstak the most. Oh I forgot uniliver, I'm gonna add that soon too. It's easy to get pulled into the hype of those so called prohormones that are still on the market, but I catch myself and realize I'm still making great gains so why change anything? That's just my opinion and to each his own ;-)

GJN5002
03-16-09, 10:31 am
2a,17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17?-ol
Bergamottin (6, 7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene
i agree these would grace the prohormone list although not all metabolites are banned.

naturalguy
03-16-09, 11:33 am
We don't discuss pro hormones nor are they in any Universal Nutrition products.