PDA

View Full Version : my journey

SquatTilUPuke77
03-16-09, 8:04 am
I took my week off of lifting for sprig break this last week and my body is eager to get back in the weight room. honestly i feel better when i am sore! my body feels like shit but im comin hard. i am starting my precontest diet today and i will post it a little later also starting a new workout that i will also post later. this should be one hell of a ride i cant wait to see what i have under all this bulk fat. these next six months are going to be all out. i will not have a cheat day, and i will be consistant. i dont want this i need it!
starting weight-252

SquatTilUPuke77
04-14-09, 12:22 pm
my internet has been down for the past few weeds so i havent been able to get on here. i am in the middle of my third week and it is tearing me apart, the hunger, the pain, the tiredness. everymorning when my alrm goes off at 5:55 i want nothing to do with my life, i want to be where the people that kept me up late screaming and partying are at, in their bed sleeping and dreaming about some fucked up shit, but no im am putting my shorts on and getting on my stationary bike for another 30 minutes of routine cardio. although i have sparked the time up with something to look forward to, NBA live. now that i realized that i can do this multi taksing of cardio and video games i kind of enjoy it. funny right. i dont enjoy it and i am starting to think my brain hates me for waking it up every mornign this early when i dont have to be up. but this is what i live for, i am not like everyone else so why not go with it.
another thing i cant stand is the hunger, yea i eat six times aday if you call a shake and some peanuts a meal, but the shit aint good but it will be next winter. oh what i would do for the winter, when iget to eat a sweet potato and some brown rice!
oh and easter, i dont even want to start with easter. sat there with my gallon of water watching tv with my family trying not to look at their plates. when i cracked my can of tuna and started diging in like it was the first meal i ever ate they looked at me like i was from a different planet.
now i sit here in solitude, some say that it aint good for me to sit at my place and not do nothing, but what do they want me to do, go drink with em? haha ive learned from bodybuilding that i am a huge controll freak, ill confess i got drunk over spring break and it fealt good to a point but i dont think i could put my self in that position again, i really had no control over what i was doing or saying, it was like i was a robot. just not for me anymore.
since it has been a while i had a lot to say but i am making good progress in this journey and i think that is all that is getting me by. when i look in the mirror i dont see it, but everyweekend when i see people i seen in a while they always comment, so i guess what i am doin is working

mritter3
04-14-09, 6:29 pm
yeah a lot of my friends from school just don't understand that there is more to life than going out every weekend and getting drunk, i respect and expect a lot from it in the gym the least i can do is feed it right and take care of it, otherwise what the hell is the point of working my ass of in the gym....glad to see your internet is back up and looking forward to more on this journey.

SquatTilUPuke77
04-16-09, 12:04 pm
its one of those when i picture everthing in the big picture. from waking up to eating. in the big picture of life we are just here to get the world by. we are no higher then the ants, and no lower then the whales. we are all here for a purpose and nothing more. so while you are here you do what you gotta do to contribute to the machine of the world but what matters in the value of a person is what they do in the time not dedicated to making the earth spin. are you one of the few that strive to make the trip better or one of the people that look back and want to do it all over. my time, like the rest of you brothers, is spent making myself bigger and better then the man next to me. it is a long journey that never ends and great progress as you get more dedicated. nothing is better then the shot in the mirror as you walk out of the bathroom. the progress you can see in weeks.

exactly mritter whats the point thats what i think when the oportunity comes.

SquatTilUPuke77
04-16-09, 8:46 pm
today on my walk home for the weight room, or should i say from my home to my apartment,i was dead as hell after a hard ass chest workout, couldnt even hold my bag in one hand for more then ten steps, i witnessed something that got my brain goin. a guy in a van, average college student, driving to the school, i gave a little glance at him and saw him grabbing a piece of pizza like it was his job and start devouring it. is this what im supposed to be like. ha, when i see this i think of no dizcipline just another drunk college student, is my purpose to defy the odds, i dont know but ima be bigger and look better than that jack ass! right now in this stereotypical life we live in he is gunna get more ass and have more friends, but that aint what makes me complete right now, its achieving something no average college student can. im 19 and have a lot of life to go to chase some tail or go out and be social with all the partiers. i have my bros that i would do anything for and thats all i need, the ones i have spent hard time hitting the iron with. these guys are the only ones i need to know right now.