PDA

View Full Version : Ive Got 1 Question about stak and m-stak

Gio71
03-16-09, 8:35 am
Hello Guys, I'm from germany my english isnt so good as yours, but i need something to know.
I've buyed Animal Stak + Animal M-Stak and both staks tell me to take them 30 min before training. So is it right to take them together or it isnt good?

Aggression
03-16-09, 8:55 am
Hello Guys, I'm from germany my english isnt so good as yours, but i need something to know.
I've buyed Animal Stak + Animal M-Stak and both staks tell me to take them 30 min before training. So is it right to take them together or it isnt good?

Just stagger them a bit, but yes you can take them together. Here is an example:

Stak: 30-45min pre workout
M-stak: 3-4hrs apart from stak.
-- both on an empty stomach

Gio71
03-16-09, 10:17 am
Just stagger them a bit, but yes you can take them together. Here is an example:

Stak: 30-45min pre workout
M-stak: 3-4hrs apart from stak.
-- both on an empty stomach

thanks, for example if i go to train on the afternoon i take 30-45 min stak before train and then on evening m-stak is that ok?

widdlewade44
03-16-09, 10:21 am
thanks, for example if i go to train on the afternoon i take 30-45 min stak before train and then on evening m-stak is that ok?

M-Stak has a stimulant pill in it (the red one), so depending on how you handle stimulants you may want to remove the red pill from M-Stak if taking it late at night and it keeps you awake.

Both products are great and together there are quite something, good luck on your Journey.

Kevin
widdlewade44

ryan82indy
03-18-09, 1:00 pm
I am also just starting this stack. So would it be better to take the m stak before a workout because of the stims and the stak 3-4 hours later? Or as described above, stak pre workout and m stak 3-4 hours later?

mritter3
03-18-09, 2:00 pm
i would stick with the stak pre workout, and the mstack 3 hours later, if you train in the afternoon, take the stak 1/2 hr. before, and you can even take the red pill in your mstack with it, then take the rest of your m stack a few hours later. hope this helps man.

Gio71
03-18-09, 2:12 pm
i would stick with the stak pre workout, and the mstack 3 hours later, if you train in the afternoon, take the stak 1/2 hr. before, and you can even take the red pill in your mstack with it, then take the rest of your m stack a few hours later. hope this helps man.

what about training in the evening ? m-stack on afternoon, stak pre w/o in the evening ?

or m-stack between lunch and breakfast and afternoon training
ORRRR (I've being doin this all the time ) pre w/o (afternoon) stak and 4 hourse later about 7 pm m-stak . .