PDA

View Full Version : Versa Gripps

mritter3
03-16-09, 7:48 pm
Curious if anyone on here has ever tried them, saw them at the Arnold and they look pretty solid. They are a little pricey at 39 bucks for a pair, but if there a good product then i don't mind spending a little money on them. Not sure if mentioning this brand goes against the forum rules, since they don't sell any supps. thanks for any feedback.

futilekyle
03-17-09, 2:44 pm
Love my versa gripps, alot more convenient than most straps. I would def suggest them

Aggression
03-17-09, 2:49 pm
Love my versa gripps, alot more convenient than most straps. I would def suggest them

Agreed. My training partner has them. I tried them out on shrugs and they're the real deal; no joke. I don't get the concept behind how successful they are, but they work. Grip is much stronger and you don't seem to get that tub on your wrists the way normal straps do. I'm definitely going to invest in them shortly.

JUGGERNAUT
03-17-09, 2:51 pm
I use a brand called "fingers", you wrap them around the bar. If your forearms are strong, they don't let go.

In all seriousness, they do look cool and great for super heavy shrugs and rack deads I bet.

mritter3
03-17-09, 4:02 pm
hey guys thanks for the quick reply's on the gripps, def. gonna get them soon.