PDA

View Full Version : bulking packs

BeastCook
03-16-09, 10:00 pm
whats better for bulking the pump or the m-stak? my diet is great right now and my calories are around 3-5k cals loads of protein and clean carbs but i havent really seen any results in the last 3 or 4 months i dont have much body fat either, idk what the deal is.....maybe my muscle growth has decided to shut down or something idk, im still young, ive tried every training method, anyone got any suggestions? im a hard hardgainer

mritter3
03-16-09, 10:03 pm
if your a hardgainer than i would go with mstack since it is made for hardgainers....try mixing up your routine, taking a week or so off, and getting more rest, other than that brother not sure...how old are you, are you taking any other supps

BeastCook
03-16-09, 10:19 pm
if your a hardgainer than i would go with mstack since it is made for hardgainers....try mixing up your routine, taking a week or so off, and getting more rest, other than that brother not sure...how old are you, are you taking any other supps

i tried getting more rest and it just made my weights go down, i mixed up my routine but that didnt do anything, im 16 and im taking **** and **** and animal pak

Pantera52
03-16-09, 10:30 pm
i tried getting more rest and it just made my weights go down, i mixed up my routine but that didnt do anything, im 16 and im taking *** and **** and animal pak

jhey dude i was in the same boat as you brotha. i was 17 and it was rough packin on the pounds. I took m-stak, pak, and stak together. I know everyone says stak wont be affective but it worked for me. I broke through some rough times. All my numbers went up, and i ATE ALOT MORE! eatings key ,mman. get your sleep at night also. ZMA's are a good idea too if your having trouble resting. Dont give up keep digging. try new routines. I'm currently doing 5x5 for about 3 weeks now, and seeing gains in strength and size.

TigerAce01
03-16-09, 10:47 pm
Heads up brother, no mentioning other companies on the FORVM, there has been a major crackdown on this rule, just a heads up.

But anyway, I would drop that crap, the formulas are just following fads, and they don't have your health and well being in mind. Stick to Universal I would say. I would suggest a simple, minimal stack for you.

Every stack begins with the Pak, it's a no nonsense base supplement that covers all of your multivitamin and mineral bases, and keeps you healthy. Aminos are amazing, most people think they are either overrated or don't know the benefits. This is a big factor with Uni Liver also, they're old school and most people find them obsolete. Torrent gets you fully anabolic and starts repairs after your workout. Of course, protein powder, simple. Then, a solid creatine product is always good.

The Stack:
Pak - one with breakfast
Pump - one preworkout and off days
Torrent - post workout
Uni Liver - 4-6 with each meal
Protein - throughout the day as needed

BeastCook
03-16-09, 10:47 pm
jhey dude i was in the same boat as you brotha. i was 17 and it was rough packin on the pounds. I took m-stak, pak, and stak together. I know everyone says stak wont be affective but it worked for me. I broke through some rough times. All my numbers went up, and i ATE ALOT MROE! eatings key ,mman. get your sleep at night also. ZMA's are a good idea too if your having trouble resting. Dont give up keep digging. try new routines. I'm currently doing 5x5 for about 3 weeks now, and seeing gains in strenght and size.

did you keep your gains after m-stak?

BeastCook
03-16-09, 10:51 pm
Heads up brother, no mentioning other companies on the FORVM, there has been a major crackdown on this rule, just a heads up.

But anyway, I would drop that crap, the formulas are just following fads, and they don't have your health and well being in mind. Stick to Universal I would say. I would suggest a simple, minimal stack for you.

Every stack begins with the Pak, it's a no nonsense base supplement that covers all of your multivitamin and mineral bases, and keeps you healthy. Aminos are amazing, most people think they are either overrated or don't know the benefits. This is a big factor with Uni Liver also, they're old school and most people find them obsolete. Torrent gets you fully anabolic and starts repairs after your workout. Of course, protein powder, simple. Then, a solid creatine product is always good.

The Stack:
Pak - one with breakfast
Pump - one preworkout and off days
Torrent - post workout
Uni Liver - 4-6 with each meal
Protein - throughout the day as needed

thanks man, im considering to get the pump or m-stak, do i keep the gains with any of those? my gnc doesnt have torrent in stock for some reason

TigerAce01
03-16-09, 10:55 pm
Try dpsnutrition.com, bodybuilding.com, or another reputable website.

And yes, your gains are kept, they aren't prohormones, they are all natural supplements, so the gains are yours. But I would just lay off the MStack until later in life, use your own body, and figure out how it works first.

-Ace

TigerAce01
03-16-09, 10:56 pm
And it seems you don't know a lot about supplements, that's not an insult at all, you just need to learn the basics, and research the things you put into your body.

-Ace

BeastCook
03-16-09, 10:57 pm
Another tip, never use GNC, they're morons, and it's heavily overpriced. Try dpsnutrition.com, bodybuilding.com, or another reputable website.

And yes, your gains are kept, they aren't prohormones, they are all natural supplements, so the gains are yours. But I would just lay off the MStack until later in life, use your own body, and figure out how it works first.

-Ace

even with the pump? i took many other n.o products and my gains were lost after i was done

TigerAce01
03-16-09, 10:59 pm
even with the pump? i took many other n.o products and my gains were lost after i was done

Well there you go, all the more reason to use Universal. But Pump is more than an N.O product, it's also a foundational creatine product. Just remember, diet comes first.

-Ace

BeastCook
03-16-09, 11:02 pm
Well there you go, all the more reason to use Universal. But Pump is more than an N.O product, it's also a foundational creatine product. Just remember, diet comes first.

-Ace

thanks man

Shifty
03-17-09, 3:32 am
Pak-Pump-M Stak and Torrent and loads of food and train hard,try 5x5.

widdlewade44
03-17-09, 8:18 am
BeastCook, read some of your own words...you're trying other products and they are not working or whatever slight bump was seen is gone faster then it came, and your down on your hard earned money.

I've been using Animalpak for 25 years, since it rolled out. Why? Because it works. It's tried and true, plus Universal backs up their products with 100% guarantee: "If not completly satisfied, return the remainder of the product and receipt to place of purchasewithin 30 days for an immediate refund or exchange." <---That's right off my Uni-Liver tub...

So what else do you need? We're here for you at Universal Nutrition and Animal.

Eating really is the key brother, if you want to gain mass and strength, you have to do what you have not done before. You have to eat more, eat more frequently, eat clean, train hard and HEAVY and get your rest. Drink lots of water and stop wasting your time and money on garbage.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Aggression
03-17-09, 9:05 am
At 16 years old, you really don't need to be getting involved with any serious products brother. Just house the good foods and maybe get on a solid weight gainer. Real Gains is the shit. Try it out. Lift heavy, and hard, but smart. Eat a ton. Food is your weapon of choice

BeastCook
03-17-09, 11:20 am
BeastCook, read some of your own words...you're trying other products and they are not working or whatever slight bump was seen is gone faster then it came, and your down on your hard earned money.

I've been using Animalpak for 25 years, since it rolled out. Why? Because it works. It's tried and true, plus Universal backs up their products with 100% guarantee: "If not completly satisfied, return the remainder of the product and receipt to place of purchasewithin 30 days for an immediate refund or exchange." <---That's right off my Uni-Liver tub...

So what else do you need? We're here for you at Universal Nutrition and Animal.

Eating really is the key brother, if you want to gain mass and strength, you have to do what you have not done before. You have to eat more, eat more frequently, eat clean, train hard and HEAVY and get your rest. Drink lots of water and stop wasting your time and money on garbage.

Kevin
widdlewade44

thanks for the hardcore advice bro!

ghost
03-17-09, 11:27 am
at 16, all you should be taking is Food. the magical supplement. lots and lots of food. Train hard, heavy, and smart.