PDA

View Full Version : Starve Me, Beat Me, Just Don't Get In My Way

Pages : [1] 2 3

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:02 am
As promised I will log my thoughts, diet, rant about cardio and all the other fun things associated with prep as I bust my ass to step on the stage in September at The 2009 Erik Frankhouser Mid Atlantic Grand Prix.

This is my first show... So what! That doesn't mean I dont know how to bust my ass and pour everything into what I have to do to get ready.

I have hired a great guy to coach me through prep. I have had my mind made up on doing this for a while, now its a matter of executing the plan that is laid out for me.

I am currently 26.5 weeks out, so this one will be long and slow.

Anway... Time to do this shit!

"Mind Over Matter"

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:05 am
How it started:

Cardio this morning. And just like that I'm on my way. The first of literally many steps toward the ultimate goal.

Food today will be a lot less than I'm used too. Nothing that tastes bad though, just have to get in the groove and get used to downing it.

Brutus_515
03-17-09, 9:08 am
cool man subbed bro

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:13 am
cool man subbed bro

Always good to have you... You already know what I'm about to go through. haha Actually the food isn't bad right now, but I'm sure that can change at any time. Cardio will be at an all time high though lol

Brutus_515
03-17-09, 9:19 am
Always good to have you... You already know what I'm about to go through. haha Actually the food isn't bad right now, but I'm sure that can change at any time. Cardio will be at an all time high though lol

well if it is like my prep you will be fine till about 8-6 weeks out (when you loose most of your food and up your cardio) as long as you dont cheat or pussy foot around with cardio....but you are starting pretty far out so everything should fall into place.

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:21 am
well if it is like my prep you will be fine till about 8-6 weeks out (when you loose most of your food and up your cardio) as long as you dont cheat or pussy foot around with cardio....but you are starting pretty far out so everything should fall into place.

Yeah I remember when you had everything cut last year, doesn't seem like fun at all. I am going to give it hell and let it fall where it will. I'm sure something will have to give at some point though.

Brutus_515
03-17-09, 9:26 am
enjoy not eating fish for a while you will get sick of it hahah...i havent ate any fish what so ever since the diet...i am not missing it....just a tip get on a stairmaster for the majority of your cardio...then as a break hit up a elyptical....when you start 2 or 3 times aday cardio use the tredmill on the incline first squeeze your legs then at on the next session hit up the stair climber/elypitcal. it will be fun he will get you in shape.

rob_in_korea
03-17-09, 9:28 am
Good luck with this contest journey LittleMan, I am here for the rest of the way.

-Rob

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:36 am
enjoy not eating fish for a while you will get sick of it hahah...i havent ate any fish what so ever since the diet...i am not missing it....just a tip get on a stairmaster for the majority of your cardio...then as a break hit up a elyptical....when you start 2 or 3 times aday cardio use the tredmill on the incline first squeeze your legs then at on the next session hit up the stair climber/elypitcal. it will be fun he will get you in shape.

The Stairmaster we have at this gym is busted, but I will get my ass on it for sure. Those things work! Nice with the squeezing my legs on the incline dreadmill.

Good luck with this contest journey LittleMan, I am here for the rest of the way.

-Rob

Glad to have you Rob. The more support the merrier.

hardworkE
03-17-09, 9:38 am
Ready to see what the next 26 weeks have in store for you...that should definitely be enough time to get absolutely shredded

firsthorseman97
03-17-09, 10:24 am
*Subbed*

Can't wait to see this unfold.

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 10:28 am
Ready to see what the next 26 weeks have in store for you...that should definitely be enough time to get absolutely shredded

26 weeks is along time, but I have to do what I have to do.

*Subbed*

Can't wait to see this unfold.

Just refrain me from typing Hey Tits a lot... haha I had to get that in on the first page.

Mr. Dead
03-17-09, 10:56 am
Was unaware of this thread... Subbed, for sure!!! Time to do it!!!

deanna7272
03-17-09, 11:01 am
SUBBED... and along for the ride... I think the LONG prep will benefit us both OR drive us CRAZY, but either way, we are in GOOD company!!!!

MUAHAHAHA..... 26.5 weeks....

Psycho77
03-17-09, 11:04 am
This is gonna be good.

Just know someone on the opposite side of the planet got your back.

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 11:27 am
Was unaware of this thread... Subbed, for sure!!! Time to do it!!!

It just went up this morning shortly after cardio kicked this thing off. You made the first page and I'm glad you are here to support me.

SUBBED... and along for the ride... I think the LONG prep will benefit us both OR drive us CRAZY, but either way, we are in GOOD company!!!!

MUAHAHAHA..... 26.5 weeks....

Dee... I had no idea what crazy amount of cardio he was going to say out of the gate. Oh well he knows what he is doing and I trust that.

Yeah we will benefit and we know it and I feel lucky to be in such good company.

This is gonna be good.

Just know someone on the opposite side of the planet got your back.

Hey I need support on that side of the world too.

machineman
03-17-09, 12:33 pm
count me in as well, bro.....

Phil800101
03-17-09, 2:47 pm
You know I'm down for this...subbed.

Big C
03-17-09, 3:06 pm
In !

Toni69
03-17-09, 3:11 pm
subbed littleman..of which, funny enough, Im the little one here, LOL

prowrestler
03-17-09, 4:45 pm
hello contest log lol

scals
03-17-09, 6:15 pm
Ight bro. Time to get down and dirty. You and me dieting for the next few months. Gonna be interesting!!!

mjsef88
03-17-09, 9:31 pm
In for it.

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:39 pm
count me in as well, bro.....

Glad to have you.

You know I'm down for this...subbed.

Phil you have been nothing but supportive since I met you last year. I'm glad to have you in here.

In !

My Man!

subbed littleman..of which, funny enough, Im the little one here, LOL

Your knowledge will be invaluable.

hello contest log lol

Goodbye food... lol

Ight bro. Time to get down and dirty. You and me dieting for the next few months. Gonna be interesting!!!

Hell yeah I already considered you a brother, now we are running our first preps at the same time. Aint nothing to it but to do it!

In for it.

yeah buddy!

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:48 pm
I was the 19th person to enter the gym this morning and the last to leave this evening. All cardio today too. I told the ladies that work at the gym here that they are about to get sick of seeing me. They just laughed.

It is time to shower, eat my last meal, and crash.

J Wong
03-17-09, 9:50 pm
You're going to do great man. What is your new diet like? Are you going to do keto again?

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:53 pm
You're going to do great man. What is your new diet like? Are you going to do keto again?

I dont eat much... lol No I'm not doing keto this go round. The diet is pretty standard chicken, tuna, oats, greens, flax oil, egg whites, whole eggs and whey iso. All spread out over 6 a day to keep me fed.

Pizzalamp
03-17-09, 9:55 pm
First!

deanna7272
03-17-09, 11:31 pm
I dont eat much... lol No I'm not doing keto this go round. The diet is pretty standard chicken, tuna, oats, greens, flax oil, egg whites, whole eggs and whey iso. All spread out over 6 a day to keep me fed.

Yup, pretty familiar... Same here except no iso for me... I only have 5

widdlewade44
03-17-09, 11:43 pm
Good luck on your Journey, I'm subbed.

Kevin
widdlewade44

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 7:52 am
First!

Glad you are here Grant!

Yup, pretty familiar... Same here except no iso for me... I only have 5

Yeah he has me at 2 shakes with oats a day right now. I felt like I ate nothing yestreday as compared to the norm. I guess my body just needs to get adjusted.

Good luck on your Journey, I'm subbed.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Glad to have you in here Kevin.

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 7:54 am
Worked my magic with the dreadmill again this morning... I have back later tonight. I will throw it up in both journeys, my constant one and here.

Finishing up my first meal as I type. For those who don't know you can eat half a cup of oats in a little over 3 bites. lol

firsthorseman97
03-18-09, 9:29 am
I was the 19th person to enter the gym this morning and the last to leave this evening. All cardio today too. I told the ladies that work at the gym here that they are about to get sick of seeing me. They just laughed.

It is time to shower, eat my last meal, and crash.

I bet the ladies working will get tired of you especially if you yell "HEY TITS!!!" I had to say it, just had to.

joe-yamma
03-18-09, 9:33 am
subbed

Psycho77
03-18-09, 10:31 am
Worked my magic with the dreadmill again this morning... I have back later tonight. I will throw it up in both journeys, my constant one and here.

Finishing up my first meal as I type. For those who don't know you can eat half a cup of oats in a little over 3 bites. lol

Good work on the dreadmill. Oat in 3 bites, wolfing it down like me huh. Have to do it that way, kinda sick and tired of the taste. lol.

Hoomgar
03-18-09, 10:41 am
I'm in bro. You know that. The time is now. "Mind over matter" lovin it.

Nice.

Hg

shizz702
03-18-09, 11:00 am
Alright Broc let's do this!

prowrestler
03-18-09, 11:01 am
lol, well u should be eating more often now though

goodbye GOOD FOOD, theres a difference lol

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 1:48 pm
I bet the ladies working will get tired of you especially if you yell "HEY TITS!!!" I had to say it, just had to.

1) you will watch your language, and 2) who am I kidding have fun! I put it up on the first page to try and get it out of the way because I knew someone would post it up. lol... These ladies love me. The other day I walked in and they were like get us prices on a power squat machine and we will see what we can do... My jaw hit the floor!

subbed

Nice to have you Joe. I hope you make the trip over for the show in Sept.

Good work on the dreadmill. Oat in 3 bites, wolfing it down like me huh. Have to do it that way, kinda sick and tired of the taste. lol.

I love oats and think they taste good. No lie. I just can eat more than half a cup... lol

I'm in bro. You know that. The time is now. "Mind over matter" lovin it.

Nice.

Hg

Mind over matter made me run 100's of sprints in the summers getting ready for college football. I would be the only O-Lineman to pass the fitness test every year. I would puke, run more, puke more, repeat. Then eat, rest and do it all over again the next day. All because I made my mind up I would do it.

Treating this the same way!

Alright Broc let's do this!

Doing! Glad your in here Sean. You have been a big supporter for a while now.

lol, well u should be eating more often now though

goodbye GOOD FOOD, theres a difference lol

I'm eating 1 less meal now than I was actaully. Just not the quantity and of course a ton cleaner. It has to be done.

Mind set now: "Abs look better than food tastes!"

Mr. Dead
03-18-09, 2:07 pm

That's the perfect mindset...

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 2:10 pm
That's the perfect mindset...

It and knowing that most everything in life can be handled using mind over matter will get me through.

prowrestler
03-18-09, 3:23 pm
It and knowing that most everything in life can be handled using mind over matter will get me through.

and with hot sauce

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 4:41 pm
and with hot sauce

I should buy stock in a hot sauce company this summer...

hardworkE
03-18-09, 4:43 pm

x2. I put Texas Pete's Hot Sauce on everything. They sell it in a bottle that looks like a 40 oz. by where I live so I go through about 1 a week

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 4:51 pm
x2. I put Texas Pete's Hot Sauce on everything. They sell it in a bottle that looks like a 40 oz. by where I live so I go through about 1 a week

I have one of those too! Great minds think alike.

B Con
03-18-09, 4:58 pm
Progress pics?

deanna7272
03-18-09, 5:57 pm

AND soy sauce.... AND seasoning salt... ANYTHING to make it have SOME taste...lol

Hollow
03-18-09, 6:11 pm
...zzz...wha?...Hey where'd this come from!?!? That's what I get for taking a nap!

This is awesome! Wishing you the very best on your road to your first show LittleMan55! No doubt you will have your ups and downs but I have a strong feeling you are going to meet each challenge head on and triumph each and every time! I'm subbed!

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 8:39 pm
Progress pics?

In due time.

AND soy sauce.... AND seasoning salt... ANYTHING to make it have SOME taste...lol

I can still have regular dressing too... I'm sure that will go in no time though... No more eating for taste Dee... Salted wood tastes good! lol

...zzz...wha?...Hey where'd this come from!?!? That's what I get for taking a nap!

This is awesome! Wishing you the very best on your road to your first show LittleMan55! No doubt you will have your ups and downs but I have a strong feeling you are going to meet each challenge head on and triumph each and every time! I'm subbed!

Glad to have you Hollow. I'm going to give it everything I have and let what happens happen. I will say this: I can only worry about me and how hard I am pushing myself. I will take myself to the limit and let the chips fall where they will.

scals
03-18-09, 8:53 pm
Where is this back workout I heard about?

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 10:12 pm
Where is this back workout I heard about?

Coming up. A man has to eat what little food he is given, shower and read some for school... lol

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 10:15 pm
Work out #1 of prep:

BACK

wu

Wide Grip Pull Up
4 x 10

Ol' Skool T-Bar Rows
4 x 10 -6 -- Heaviest was 6 pies x 6 all held nicely and done slow and with good form

Yates Rows
4 x 12- 10 -- 275 on last 2 sets

Deads
4 x 15- 10 --- 315 for 2 sets. Not my heaviest, but really focusing on making my back do all the work after the hams start it. Really tore me up!

Kept everything simple and really focused on making my back and only my back do the work. The pump was great.

Lots of cardio post... We will leave it at that.

Diet is not too bad. About to eat my last meal of the day actually then get some sleep, so I can wake up and repeat this all tomorrow!

Firedrake
03-18-09, 10:43 pm

Agreed, most of the time . . . after the fourth 50g carb day, I start to wonder. *grin*

LittleMan55
03-18-09, 10:45 pm
Agreed, most of the time . . . after the fourth 50g carb day, I start to wonder. *grin*

yeah I say that now... Give me a few weeks of no food and I will probably be ready to chase and fight a bear if the damn thing was holding a hamburger.

Phil800101
03-19-09, 2:53 am
Sick back session Broc! Simple, efficient, and effective...good deal.

deanna7272
03-19-09, 7:30 am
yeah I say that now... Give me a few weeks of no food and I will probably be ready to chase and fight a bear if the damn thing was holding a hamburger.

And after those couple weeks, I hear that you could eat the ****shoot out of a skunk!!!!

So I hear...LMAO

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 8:01 am
Sick back session Broc! Simple, efficient, and effective...good deal.

Thanks Phil! My back is sore this morning.

And after those couple weeks, I hear that you could eat the ****shoot out of a skunk!!!!

So I hear...LMAO

If it will get me shredded I may eat it. LMAO... Ok well skunk ass my be where the line is drawn.

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 1:54 pm
Just got back from more cardio... Yay! Eating meal 3... Class at 3... Meal at 4... Train at 5... Food at 7... Read for tomorrow... Eat... Sleep. Anyone see a pattern here?

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 8:04 pm
Felt great today... Meals are going down super easy. Had a great time in the gym tonight on my least favorite of all days Delts. Go figure!

Delts and ABS

wu

Side Raises
4 x 15- 8 --- Last set was 60 doing them single arm style. Really filled the side of my delts up!

Straight Bar front raises
4 x 15- 8 -- Nothing special here as the heaviest was 115 with spot on form.

Read Delt Raises lighter and I will explain
4 x 10 - 8 --- I did these a new way tonight. I picked it up from The House working out Friday night at the Arnold. He was doing them I was watching (I hit arms, he did delts)... Was laying on the side of the bench. Let the DB across my body then raise it straight up in the same ROM as a bent raise. Really zeros in on the rear delt even with lighter weight.

Seated DB Mils
4 x 15-6 --- Last set with 100's... WEAK!

Shrugs with the Hex Bar
3 x 15 with 3 pies a side...

ABS
In and outs 4 x 25
rope crunches 3 x 25 @ 150

Took a pack of Animal Nitro and hopped on the eliptical for some good ole cardio.

Dowing meal 5 now. Reading this evening. Tomorrow will be cardio and arms and some rest in the evening.

Pizzalamp
03-19-09, 8:06 pm
real solid workout broc!

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 8:10 pm
real solid workout broc!

Thanks Grant!

btw... Your current sig. makes me drool... MMM Dreamscicle!

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 8:11 pm
Bumpage

Felt great today... Meals are going down super easy. Had a great time in the gym tonight on my least favorite of all days Delts. Go figure!

Delts and ABS

wu

Side Raises
4 x 15- 8 --- Last set was 60 doing them single arm style. Really filled the side of my delts up!

Straight Bar front raises
4 x 15- 8 -- Nothing special here as the heaviest was 115 with spot on form.

Read Delt Raises lighter and I will explain
4 x 10 - 8 --- I did these a new way tonight. I picked it up from The House working out Friday night at the Arnold. He was doing them I was watching (I hit arms, he did delts)... Was laying on the side of the bench. Let the DB across my body then raise it straight up in the same ROM as a bent raise. Really zeros in on the rear delt even with lighter weight.

Seated DB Mils
4 x 15-6 --- Last set with 100's... WEAK!

Shrugs with the Hex Bar
3 x 15 with 3 pies a side...

ABS
In and outs 4 x 25
rope crunches 3 x 25 @ 150

Took a pack of Animal Nitro and hopped on the eliptical for some good ole cardio.

Dowing meal 5 now. Reading this evening. Tomorrow will be cardio and arms and some rest in the evening.

Pizzalamp
03-19-09, 8:12 pm
Thanks Grant!

btw... Your current sig. makes me drool... MMM Dreamscicle!

I KNOW-ITS A GREAT IDEA-UNIVERSAL NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 8:18 pm
I KNOW-ITS A GREAT IDEA-UNIVERSAL NEEDS TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

The new Cirtus Burst is pretty close. I had a ton of it at The Cage, as in I tried to drink over half a tub in one day. Yeah the bloat was worth it. I recommend!

Psycho77
03-19-09, 8:58 pm
Bumpage

Solid workout Broc. Thats a nice take on rear delt raises. Gotta give that a go.

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 9:15 pm
Solid workout Broc. Thats a nice take on rear delt raises. Gotta give that a go.

Yeah they are murder!

scals
03-19-09, 9:18 pm
Killin back then crushing delts! Awesome start to this bro!

Brutus_515
03-20-09, 7:52 am
nice delt work bro!...Nitro will save your ass...you wont realize it right now but when it is time for the nitty gritty it will be the best thing for you. I would recommending eatting uniliver with every shake. the aminos will keep your head on and keep alot of muscle on your bones when the calories get cut.

LittleMan55
03-20-09, 7:59 am
Killin back then crushing delts! Awesome start to this bro!

Thanks Steve! Just getting rolling and trying to hit a groove.

nice delt work bro!...Nitro will save your ass...you wont realize it right now but when it is time for the nitty gritty it will be the best thing for you. I would recommending eatting uniliver with every shake. the aminos will keep your head on and keep alot of muscle on your bones when the calories get cut.

I love Nitro! I remember you talking about poping them all the time. That is a good call on the Uni-Livers and I will put them into my next order. Uni-Liver is so underated!

LittleMan55
03-20-09, 8:06 am
Our gym is stupid here on Friday so my mornings will be busy as hell as this is the only way I can get things fit in. This will change when I dont have school and rework my split to train on Tuesdays. I have been already, but am about to go back and hit arms and do more of my favorite (cardio)...

LittleMan55
03-20-09, 7:00 pm
Long day today to get everything in before class at 11. Have to really bust it to get everything in on Fridays. What gym closes at 12? lol

so after a lot of cadio this morning I hit arms with the 2 other guys I train with...

Sling Shots

wu

Straight Bar Curls
2 wu
4 x 15- 10

CGBP
4 x 12 - 8

Skull Crushers
3 x 15 - 10
*ss/ w*
Seated BB Curls
3 x 15 - 10

Rope Press downs
3 x 15 - 10
*ss/ w *
Preacher Curls
3 x 15 - 10

MMC and pump were off the charts today. This went down in about 38 minutes even with the 3 of us in there.

Going to hang out this evening at a school function and probably be the DD for some people. Up to do cardio and a school activity tomorrow. Legs are moved to Sunday.

scals
03-21-09, 3:25 pm
Crushing those arms brother. Gonna look freaky on stage.

LittleMan55
03-21-09, 10:59 pm
Crushing those arms brother. Gonna look freaky on stage.

I'm working on it. Slow and steady!

Enforcer
03-22-09, 12:13 am
As promised I will log my thoughts, diet, rant about cardio and all the other fun things associated with prep as I bust my ass to step on the stage in September at The 2009 Erik Frankhouser Mid Atlantic Grand Prix.

This is my first show... So what! That doesn't mean I dont know how to bust my ass and pour everything into what I have to do to get ready.

I have hired a great guy to coach me through prep. I have had my mind made up on doing this for a while, now its a matter of executing the plan that is laid out for me.

I am currently 26.5 weeks out, so this one will be long and slow.

Anway... Time to do this shit!

"Mind Over Matter"

I know I am a little behind here bro, been busy obv. but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with everything bro- the training, diet, and whatever else comes along the way. You have a strong head on your shoulders and I know you will get the job done. I have nothing but the upmost confidence in you bro. I hope I can be there at the show to show my support. Btw lookin large in the pics from the Arnold, all of your hard work is def paying off, keep it up bro.

deanna7272
03-22-09, 4:24 pm
I'm working on it. Slow and steady!

This is going to prove to be kick ass for both of us... Hope you are having a great Sunday!!

shizz702
03-22-09, 5:30 pm
Nice gunshow Broc! Arms must have been pumped!

LittleMan55
03-22-09, 11:06 pm
I know I am a little behind here bro, been busy obv. but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with everything bro- the training, diet, and whatever else comes along the way. You have a strong head on your shoulders and I know you will get the job done. I have nothing but the upmost confidence in you bro. I hope I can be there at the show to show my support. Btw lookin large in the pics from the Arnold, all of your hard work is def paying off, keep it up bro.

Your words are worth their weight in gold to me bro. Your not behind at all as I just got started and I understand busy. Been that way myself and it seems to be picking up as the semester draws to a close.

This is business now and I dont like doing bad work. I hope you can make it too. If not it is understandable.

As for the hardwork we will fully see where it has brought me in Sept. Until then I have to keep the blinders on and just do my thing.

This is going to prove to be kick ass for both of us... Hope you are having a great Sunday!!

Yeah it will! I had a productive Sunday with all the norms: Eats, Legs, Cardio, Reading for the week.

Nice gunshow Broc! Arms must have been pumped!

They were Sean... Arms are starting to come around.

Pizzalamp
03-22-09, 11:09 pm
i know your arms still have to be pumped from the workout haha
have a good week coming up and good luck w/ the diet

LittleMan55
03-22-09, 11:21 pm
Busy day today. Very productive though. I got in all my cardio, made food to last through Thursday, read for classes, and best of all trashed my wheels!

So to be short and get ready for bed here is:

Wheelz

wu

Leg Ext
3 x 20-15; Then I did 1 set of 10,10,2,20 went heavy as I could. Stood up and my legs were shaking

Squats
4 x 20-8 - Topped out at 405, which isn't bad seeing as how this is my first leg work out since The Arnold

SLDL
4 x 15-10 -- 315 on last set...
*ss/w*
Leg Press Calf Raises
4 x 12 -- Heavy as I could go.

Lying Leg Curls
4 x 15- 10

Leg Presses
4 x 20-10 --- Last set made me see stars...

Seated Calves
3 x 12

Did all my cardio after this and the leg pump kept growing. Legs are full, my meals are in, I'm ready for sleep... Chest tomorrow!

Pizzalamp
03-22-09, 11:23 pm
great work broc!!! very hard stuff! rest well!

LittleMan55
03-22-09, 11:24 pm
i know your arms still have to be pumped from the workout haha
have a good week coming up and good luck w/ the diet

Thanks Grant! My body seems to be adjusting to the diet (i.e. Not starved like the first day) and my energy is going up. So things are at least going somewhere.

LittleMan55
03-22-09, 11:25 pm
bumpage

Busy day today. Very productive though. I got in all my cardio, made food to last through Thursday, read for classes, and best of all trashed my wheels!

So to be short and get ready for bed here is:

Wheelz

wu

Leg Ext
3 x 20-15; Then I did 1 set of 10,10,2,20 went heavy as I could. Stood up and my legs were shaking

Squats
4 x 20-8 - Topped out at 405, which isn't bad seeing as how this is my first leg work out since The Arnold

SLDL
4 x 15-10 -- 315 on last set...
*ss/w*
Leg Press Calf Raises
4 x 12 -- Heavy as I could go.

Lying Leg Curls
4 x 15- 10

Leg Presses
4 x 20-10 --- Last set made me see stars...

Seated Calves
3 x 12

Did all my cardio after this and the leg pump kept growing. Legs are full, my meals are in, I'm ready for sleep... Chest tomorrow!

LittleMan55
03-22-09, 11:26 pm
great work broc!!! very hard stuff! rest well!

Thanks Grant... Yay sleep!

Phil800101
03-23-09, 2:46 am
Sick wheels session bro! SUTAS for you my friend.

mjsef88
03-23-09, 7:03 am
Killer leg day man!

Psycho77
03-23-09, 8:10 am
Awesome leg day Broc. Heavy + volume = massive pumps.

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 8:57 am
Sick wheels session bro! SUTAS for you my friend.

Dreadmill did the walking for me this morning. I think it will help them heal quicker though.

Killer leg day man!

It was they are dead now.

Awesome leg day Broc. Heavy + volume = massive pumps.

Thanks Mike! I need to learn how to flex my quads correclty, but from what I could do I will say that they looked large.

Brutus_515
03-23-09, 9:31 am
lokking good man Keep it up only like 25 more weeks haha

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 10:10 am
lokking good man Keep it up only like 25 more weeks haha

Now that you say it like that it doesnt seem too bad. lol

Big C
03-23-09, 11:38 am
Dude your legs don't need anymore size u beast!! hahaha...nah good leg session there Broc.

I am so pumped two of my best friends are doing this show...(you and Brad)...I am so excited for you guys.

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 11:43 am
Dude your legs don't need anymore size u beast!! hahaha...nah good leg session there Broc.

I am so pumped two of my best friends are doing this show...(you and Brad)...I am so excited for you guys.

I hope they hold all of the size they have right now the whole way in. If so I may atleast have some good wheelz. haha... I hope everything comes in good and should after 26 weeks.

I'm pumped you will be there to support me! It means a lot that you call me a friend.

Mr. Dead
03-23-09, 12:13 pm
Great leg day!!! Definitely got me fired up for my own leg session, tonight!!!

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 1:44 pm
Great leg day!!! Definitely got me fired up for my own leg session, tonight!!!

Glad I could get you fired up MD... I have read your leg days though so I doubt you need it.

scals
03-23-09, 4:44 pm
Making those legs cry. Awesome work bro. Great talkin to ya last night.

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 7:17 pm
Making those legs cry. Awesome work bro. Great talkin to ya last night.

They were pretty sore when I got on the dreadmill this morning...

Defianately good talking to you. Will probably become a normal thing over the next few months.

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 9:37 pm
Hit up some chest today and now I'm chilling and resting up... My chest is tore up! I was cramping up in the shower so I must have hit something right today...

Chest and abs

wu

BB Flat Bench
2 wu sets
4 x 15 - 6 - The pump was great by the second heavy set. Last set of 6 was at 300...

DB Incline Press
4 x 15- 10 -- 105 on last set. All smooth and controlled, EACH REP MATTERS!

Ol' Skool Pec Dec
4 x 15 - 8
*superset with*
Incline Flyes
4 x 12-6 Both exercises done heavy as possible!

Dips
2 sets to failure

Abs
Blood bath x 2 sets
(this is delcine sit ups throwing the ball agains the wall explosively to failure then right into decline twist with a dow rod to failure) These hurt!

Just flat tore up from the pump! Felt great doing it though...

I have another meal to eat, then its sleepy time. Tomrrow is an off day from the gym, but now there are no off days for the diet or cardio...

Psycho77
03-23-09, 9:39 pm
Thanks Mike! I need to learn how to flex my quads correclty, but from what I could do I will say that they looked large.

is there a pic on here?

Psycho77
03-23-09, 9:41 pm
Hit up some chest today and now I'm chilling and resting up... My chest is tore up! I was cramping up in the shower so I must have hit something right today...

Chest and abs

wu

BB Flat Bench
2 wu sets
4 x 15 - 6 - The pump was great by the second heavy set. Last set of 6 was at 300...

DB Incline Press
4 x 15- 10 -- 105 on last set. All smooth and controlled, EACH REP MATTERS!

Ol' Skool Pec Dec
4 x 15 - 8
*superset with*
Incline Flyes
4 x 12-6 Both exercises done heavy as possible!

Dips
2 sets to failure

Abs
Blood bath x 2 sets
(this is delcine sit ups throwing the ball agains the wall explosively to failure then right into decline twist with a dow rod to failure) These hurt!

Just flat tore up from the pump! Felt great doing it though...

I have another meal to eat, then its sleepy time. Tomrrow is an off day from the gym, but now there are no off days for the diet or cardio...

awesome. those abs workouts are brutal. im still suffering from my ab workout yesterday and they were no where near as wild as yours.

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 9:54 pm
is there a pic on here?

No picuters yet. In due time though...

awesome. those abs workouts are brutal. im still suffering from my ab workout yesterday and they were no where near as wild as yours.

My abs will torture me tomorrow, but it is all necessary!

scals
03-23-09, 10:35 pm
Torturing that chest bro. Awesome work.

Firedrake
03-24-09, 1:44 am
Make those abs burn! Explode that chest! Good stuff!

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 8:06 am
Torturing that chest bro. Awesome work.

I have to keep some size on it. Yeah it was so pumped that it was silly!

Make those abs burn! Explode that chest! Good stuff!

Thanks Jim! abs and chest may not be my favorites, but they have to be hit hard none the less.

hardworkE
03-24-09, 9:31 am
solid chest thrashing man. Getting those abs ready for show-time also...all good stuff here.

Big C
03-24-09, 10:05 am
Abs??? what are those? lol.......good work my man....chest n abs gonna be mighty sore! I like the dips till failure to finish off the chest.

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 10:35 am
solid chest thrashing man. Getting those abs ready for show-time also...all good stuff here.

I dont train abs very heavy most of the other times becasue I go as heavy as I can on compound lifts which we all know involves the core. That is just my take, but I will work them the remaining 26 weeks because they are strong and now I have to bring out detail.

Abs??? what are those? lol.......good work my man....chest n abs gonna be mighty sore! I like the dips till failure to finish off the chest.

Abs are these imaginary, airburshed things you see in magazines that are placed where a gut belongs. lol You best believe it didnt take many dips to hit failure by that point in the work out.

deanna7272
03-24-09, 11:18 am
I dont train abs very heavy most of the other times becasue I go as heavy as I can on compound lifts which we all know involves the core. That is just my take, but I will work them the remaining 26 weeks because they are strong and now I have to bring out detail.

Abs are these imaginary, airburshed things you see in magazines that are placed where a gut belongs. lol You best believe it didnt take many dips to hit failure by that point in the work out.

I have STILL Yet to SEE mine!! I can FEEL them, but grrrr if they will show...

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 11:46 am
I have STILL Yet to SEE mine!! I can FEEL them, but grrrr if they will show...

Dee as lean as you looked in Dec. I'm sure that by tbe end of this they will be there.

prowrestler
03-24-09, 4:36 pm
did i hear abs? im convinced they dont exist lol

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 5:08 pm
did i hear abs? im convinced they dont exist lol

Oh they do... Or so they tell me. We will see!

prowrestler
03-24-09, 5:11 pm
Oh they do... Or so they tell me. We will see!

lol, u can always do spray on ones i guess

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 5:17 pm
No weights today, just the gym... Letting the body recharge so I can muder my back tomorrow.

Week 1 in the books at the close of the day so 25.5 weeks left to show time. As for the first week I dropped some water weight (8.5 lbs or so) and feel better in general. I was told this early out to just see change and I can. Lots more work to do...

scals
03-24-09, 7:09 pm
Making positive progress bro. Nice work.

Pizzalamp
03-24-09, 10:23 pm
tear that back up tomm!

Phil800101
03-25-09, 2:18 am

tear that back up tomm!

Agreed!

mjsef88
03-25-09, 7:43 am
Agreed!

seconded.

LittleMan55
03-25-09, 8:57 am

It feels good that is for sure.

tear that back up tomm!

It was on my mind the minute the alarm clock went off this morning.

Agreed!

seconded.

Thanks Guys!

Hoomgar
03-25-09, 10:37 am
No weights today, just the gym... Letting the body recharge so I can muder my back tomorrow.

Week 1 in the books at the close of the day so 25.5 weeks left to show time. As for the first week I dropped some water weight (8.5 lbs or so) and feel better in general. I was told this early out to just see change and I can. Lots more work to do...

In it for the long haul bro. I am really looking forward to seeing you arrive at the finish line of this one. Just over 25 weeks, uh, that actually sounds like a long time homie :)

Hg

LittleMan55
03-25-09, 10:43 am
In it for the long haul bro. I am really looking forward to seeing you arrive at the finish line of this one. Just over 25 weeks, uh, that actually sounds like a long time homie :)

Hg

Time flies when you're having fun! :) Long hual indeed, but slow and steady just how AB wants me to do it.

I appreciate your continued support Hg... You have been in all of my journey's and supported everything I have done. It means a lot!

LittleMan55
03-25-09, 10:42 pm
Felt like a million bucks and now I have wings... Things are going well, about to eat my last meal and crash out. I get to repeat this all over again tomorrow :D

BACK

wu

Rack Pulls 2 inch below knee
2 wu
5 x 15 - 6 Topped out at 455... Focused solely on using my lower back to make weight move. Great pump!

Yates Rows
4 x 15 - 5 Last set at 405. I had figured I could hit it for a while so I finally did it

Pull Ups
4 x 10-6

Rev. Grip pulldowns
3 x 8 -- All back nothing else. very heavy and hammered my lats

DB Rows
2 x 15 -- Used 115's because that is the heaviest we have. No muscling in the movement, just attacking it.

My Back is fried!

Food time...

J Wong
03-25-09, 10:46 pm
DAMN, your back is for sure fried.

shizz702
03-25-09, 11:19 pm
Way to attack the back Broc and glad to hear about losing the water weight and making good initial progress here.

prowrestler
03-25-09, 11:45 pm
sick rows man fuck!

Firedrake
03-26-09, 12:07 am
mmmmm . . . fried back - - my favorite! Was that quick fried for a crackly crunch, or deep fried for a crispy crunch?

Sweeet work!

B Con
03-26-09, 8:00 am
I'm awaiting a crazy rant...

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 8:18 am
DAMN, your back is for sure fried.

Very sore this morning.

Way to attack the back Broc and glad to hear about losing the water weight and making good initial progress here.

Things seem to be going how they are supposed to I guess. I am going to give it hell and see what happens. I can rest in 25 weeks from Sat.

sick rows man fuck!

Me loves ROWS!

mmmmm . . . fried back - - my favorite! Was that quick fried for a crackly crunch, or deep fried for a crispy crunch?

Sweeet work!

It started out for quick fried and turned deep fried extra crispy style. haha Sore lats today FTW!

I'm awaiting a crazy rant...

You know one is coming...

Psycho77
03-26-09, 10:11 am
Spread your wings and fly Broc.

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 10:16 am
Spread your wings and fly Broc.

Sitting up and typing in class is difficult today. lol

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 10:51 am
AB sent me a message this morning to see how things were going. Mine back read "Going well, except I'm not big ripped and vascular yet... LOL" He got a laugh out of this.

Mr. Dead
03-26-09, 1:46 pm
Felt like a million bucks and now I have wings... Things are going well, about to eat my last meal and crash out. I get to repeat this all over again tomorrow :D

BACK

wu

Rack Pulls 2 inch below knee
2 wu
5 x 15 - 6 Topped out at 455... Focused solely on using my lower back to make weight move. Great pump!

Yates Rows
4 x 15 - 5 Last set at 405. I had figured I could hit it for a while so I finally did it

Pull Ups
4 x 10-6

Rev. Grip pulldowns
3 x 8 -- All back nothing else. very heavy and hammered my lats

DB Rows
2 x 15 -- Used 115's because that is the heaviest we have. No muscling in the movement, just attacking it.

My Back is fried!

Food time...

Great session!!! I'd definitely have to say that you truly fried that back!!!

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 1:50 pm
Great session!!! I'd definitely have to say that you truly fried that back!!!

Yeah its is big time sore...

Mr. Dead
03-26-09, 1:51 pm
Yeah its is big time sore...

Mine was twitching and spasming all night, last night... I can only imagine how yours was feelin'...

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 1:59 pm
Mine was twitching and spasming all night, last night... I can only imagine how yours was feelin'...

It was super pumped and hard to shower because my arm didnt want to strech at all. Cool thing is when I sleep I just pass out sort of, so I dont know how it feels mid night. Just how it hurts in the a.m.

Phil800101
03-26-09, 2:14 pm
AB sent me a message this morning to see how things were going. Mine back read "Going well, except I'm not big ripped and vascular yet... LOL" He got a laugh out of this.

Lol, awesome.

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 7:52 am
Lol, awesome.

yeah I am going to enjoy this shit because no matter what I'm going to learn more about my body through it than at any other juncture of my life. Plus I like to do challenging things!

mjsef88
03-27-09, 7:57 am
Crazy back day. Now go jump off a tall building and glide back down to the street.

oh and make sure to take a camera.

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 8:02 am
Not to detract from the seriousness of this thread at all I have some more humor. As I said when I started this will be more about thoughts, what is going on with my body and things other than my work outs; they will be logged in my permanent JOURNEY as I feel I need to maintain that one for life because it is my ultimate goal.

So here we go:

My girl went to a friends house for dinner last night while I was at the gym. Great! She needs things like that to get away from the nasty ass grind we are in here at school. For those that don't know yet both of us are in Law School so shit can get overwhelming. Whatever, we both have worked while going to school and realize that shit like that happens in life. So I got back from the gym earlier than what she got home. I was finishing up my salted wood for food and chocking down some hippie fuel (greens) when she got home. She started talking about how much fun she had. This made me smile, because shit she was happy. Then things went south!!! She mentioned cheesecake, and particularly apple caramel cheesecake. This produced an almost reflex like response of me wanting to throw my chicken breast at her head, but I figured it would be best to avoid this and I was hungry. She started to feel bad and appologize for bringing up, I wasn't really mad though. I guess the angered I would TEAR some cheesecake up right now look was on my face. I know this will happen a few more times because well I choose to be different and have told her to carry on with her life as normal. It is fine by me becasue every bite of salted wood I take inches me that much closer to the stage.

I'm out!

Time for ARMS...

Themostocles
03-27-09, 8:17 am
How did I miss this... Hmmm... Well I am here now

mjsef88
03-27-09, 8:24 am
I think I know what you're having for your next cheat meal...ok...maybe like 1/2 a bite of it.

...and for what it's worth, you would have been totally in the right if you threw the chicken at her. haha.

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 10:28 am
How did I miss this... Hmmm... Well I am here now

Glad you found it T... Its going to be differnt than most of my training journals, but fun and intense none the less.

I think I know what you're having for your next cheat meal...ok...maybe like 1/2 a bite of it.

...and for what it's worth, you would have been totally in the right if you threw the chicken at her. haha.

Yeah cheat meals dont exist now, EVERY MEAL counts. She would have laughed if I would have threw it actually. She is used to my crazy antics and finds them amusing in general.

shizz702
03-27-09, 10:31 am
Have fun at the gunshow Broc and no worries on the cheat meals, you know what you got to do and all this hard work is gonna pay off in the end brotha!

Hoomgar
03-27-09, 10:36 am
So no mention of cheesecake in here. Got it. OOPS! :D

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 10:39 am
Have fun at the gunshow Broc and no worries on the cheat meals, you know what you got to do and all this hard work is gonna pay off in the end brotha!

Arms were a blast, check my long running journey for results.

Damn right about the cheat meal issue Sean. It's all mind over matter now!

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 10:40 am
Bumping "More Laughs"

Not to detract from the seriousness of this thread at all I have some more humor. As I said when I started this will be more about thoughts, what is going on with my body and things other than my work outs; they will be logged in my permanent JOURNEY as I feel I need to maintain that one for life because it is my ultimate goal.

So here we go:

My girl went to a friends house for dinner last night while I was at the gym. Great! She needs things like that to get away from the nasty ass grind we are in here at school. For those that don't know yet both of us are in Law School so shit can get overwhelming. Whatever, we both have worked while going to school and realize that shit like that happens in life. So I got back from the gym earlier than what she got home. I was finishing up my salted wood for food and chocking down some hippie fuel (greens) when she got home. She started talking about how much fun she had. This made me smile, because shit she was happy. Then things went south!!! She mentioned cheesecake, and particularly apple caramel cheesecake. This produced an almost reflex like response of me wanting to throw my chicken breast at her head, but I figured it would be best to avoid this and I was hungry. She started to feel bad and appologize for bringing up, I wasn't really mad though. I guess the angered I would TEAR some cheesecake up right now look was on my face. I know this will happen a few more times because well I choose to be different and have told her to carry on with her life as normal. It is fine by me becasue every bite of salted wood I take inches me that much closer to the stage.

I'm out!

Time for ARMS...

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 10:43 am
So no mention of cheesecake in here. Got it. OOPS! :D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

prowrestler
03-27-09, 12:44 pm

baaaaaaascialy LOL

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 12:46 pm
baaaaaaascialy LOL

No EXACTLY!

Mr. Dead
03-27-09, 12:48 pm

So here we go:

I'm out!

Time for ARMS...

At least she didn't eat it right in front of you, like my wife (dd2inxs) does... I definitely feel your pain... And just to warn ya... Hg takes sadistic pleasure in mentioning cheat foods int threads of people that are prepping... *LOL*

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 12:51 pm
At least she didn't eat it right in front of you, like my wife (dd2inxs) does... I definitely feel your pain... And just to warn ya... Hg takes sadistic pleasure in mentioning cheat foods int threads of people that are prepping... *LOL*

She has been eating in front of me and it doesnt really bother me. I dont think she should hav to change how she eats because I am prepping. She is supportive 110% and that is all I can ask for.

Mr. Dead
03-27-09, 12:57 pm
She has been eating in front of me and it doesnt really bother me. I dont think she should hav to change how she eats because I am prepping. She is supportive 110% and that is all I can ask for.

True... But she does it intentionally when eating brownies or strawberry shortcake... *LOL* But it sounds like you got a good one, there... Girls like that are very rare...

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 1:49 pm
True... But she does it intentionally when eating brownies or strawberry shortcake... *LOL* But it sounds like you got a good one, there... Girls like that are very rare...

Stuff like that really doesnt bother me now that my mind is made up. Yeah she is a good one for sure!!!

Hoomgar
03-27-09, 3:28 pm

baaaaaaascialy LOL

No EXACTLY!

Sorry I brought it up bro. SERIOUSLY! LOL!

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 4:40 pm

I brought it up... You just just walked through and open door and made a great comment. lol

Mr. Dead
03-27-09, 4:59 pm

I brought it up... You just just walked through and open door and made a great comment. lol

He does it to me, all the time... *LOL*

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 5:10 pm
He does it to me, all the time... *LOL*

I hope he keeps doing it... Ever since I have known Hg on here he as been one of the best at poking fun into a situation that needs it.

Phil800101
03-27-09, 5:23 pm
Lol, that sucks. I know how you feel bro...well, sorta. I mean, you're going through serious balls-to-the-wall prep, while I'm just cutting down (with a cheat day).

Anyway, people at my job are always eating such crap (pizza, fast food, etc), and the smells waft around...or they're offering me donuts or cookies or some shit. I think I need to write the word "NO" on my forehead with a sharpie.

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 5:29 pm
Lol, that sucks. I know how you feel bro...well, sorta. I mean, you're going through serious balls-to-the-wall prep, while I'm just cutting down (with a cheat day).

Anyway, people at my job are always eating such crap (pizza, fast food, etc), and the smells waft around...or they're offering me donuts or cookies or some shit. I think I need to write the word "NO" on my forehead with a sharpie.

I have a buddy that has a T-Shirt shop... I should have him make me a shirt that says

"I dont want your food, but thanks for offering"

Phil800101
03-27-09, 6:55 pm
I have a buddy that has a T-Shirt shop... I should have him make me a shirt that says

"I dont want your food, but thanks for offering"

That would be awesome.

deanna7272
03-27-09, 7:12 pm
See... NOW you can relate to my wanting to "RIP SOMEONE'S ARM OFF AND BEAT THEM WITH IT" feelings I had last summer when people ATE in front of me... It could have been ANYTHING, not just something I craved...

Ohhhh how I miss those feelings....

scals
03-27-09, 7:34 pm
Hg takes sadistic pleasure in mentioning cheat foods int threads of people that are prepping... *LOL*

You think thats bad??? Big Ant texts me pics of cheeseburgers and fries while I'm dieting.

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 8:48 pm
That would be awesome.

yeah it would be.

See... NOW you can relate to my wanting to "RIP SOMEONE'S ARM OFF AND BEAT THEM WITH IT" feelings I had last summer when people ATE in front of me... It could have been ANYTHING, not just something I craved...

Ohhhh how I miss those feelings....

I will get used to it. I am thinking about bringing her up to The Shop one time this summer so you can meet her before the show. She is actually worried she is getting fat! All 104 of her. LMAO!!!

You think thats bad??? Big Ant texts me pics of cheeseburgers and fries while I'm dieting.

Good thing he hasn't done that to me yet. I date an eater though so she is always snackin on something. lol

Psycho77
03-27-09, 8:55 pm

oh wow, strawberry shortcake *drooling*

Hang in there Broc!

Hoomgar
03-27-09, 8:56 pm
I do what I can people. Hey I'm here all weekend. Try the Veal and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Hg

LittleMan55
03-27-09, 9:02 pm
oh wow, strawberry shortcake *drooling*

Hang in there Broc!

I am... It's not bad at all Mike. I just thought taht reaction was funny last night.

I do what I can people. Hey I'm here all weekend. Try the Veal and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Hg

LMAO! See what I'm saying. MMM VEAL

LittleMan55
03-29-09, 2:07 pm
Ok so I went and did a major stock up at Sam's last night. Got 12 lbs of chicken, 12 lbs of broccoli, and a ton of other things. The diet should be covered for a while. It was nice to be out of Grundy for a little bit. I had my cooler all packed so my meals weren't a worry.

The highlight of the evening was buying a ton of eggs and the guy checking me out asked "who pissed you off?" I said no they are for my diet. lol

Off to do cardio! Got to get shredded one step at a time...

Phil800101
03-29-09, 2:20 pm
Ok so I went and did a major stock up at Sam's last night. Got 12 lbs of chicken, 12 lbs of broccoli, and a ton of other things. The diet should be covered for a while. It was nice to be out of Grundy for a little bit. I had my cooler all packed so my meals weren't a worry.

The highlight of the evening was buying a ton of eggs and the guy checking me out asked "who pissed you off?" I said no they are for my diet. lol

Lol, that is awesome.

scals
03-29-09, 5:09 pm

Hahahaha. I got something similar yesterday. Giant had chicken breasts $1.79/lb so I bought close to 20lbs. The guy asked me when I was having a cookout. I said this will last 2 weeks if that. He then shut up and kept ringing me up LOL.

LittleMan55
03-29-09, 6:15 pm
Lol, that is awesome.

Hahahaha. I got something similar yesterday. Giant had chicken breasts $1.79/lb so I bought close to 20lbs. The guy asked me when I was having a cookout. I said this will last 2 weeks if that. He then shut up and kept ringing me up LOL.

The best part of the whole story is that most of the eggs were cracked and my girls stood there and made sure that all we bought were whole, while I was in the restroom. She said everyone around was getting pissed at her. I gave her a high five!

Psycho77
03-29-09, 8:42 pm

The best part of the whole story is that most of the eggs were cracked and my girls stood there and made sure that all we bought were whole, while I was in the restroom. She said everyone around was getting pissed at her. I gave her a high five!

Now thats what I call grocery shopping.....Animal style.

Themostocles
03-30-09, 1:35 am
That girl is definitely a keeper then lol

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 8:31 am
Now thats what I call grocery shopping.....Animal style.

Yeah it was good to get that much food. Should last about 2 weeks.

That girl is definitely a keeper then lol

I feel the same way.

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 8:34 am
Cardio this morning... The normal for my gym. Me in there alone, walking on a hamster wheel (dreadmill)... Ah the fun of getting shredded!

Hoomgar
03-30-09, 1:07 pm

hmmm, you can't be that far away :)

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 1:23 pm
hmmm, you can't be that far away :)

Nope not pissed off yet... No reason to be really. Things can change though.

Hoomgar
03-30-09, 1:26 pm
Nope not pissed off yet... No reason to be really. Things can change though.

Well, with the food selections there, you should be OK. Extra meat isn't cheating is it?

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 1:33 pm
Well, with the food selections there, you should be OK. Extra meat isn't cheating is it?

haha... I stick what I was given so that we can know what needs to be done with my diet, cardio and everything else. I don't deviate from the plan. I must get the job done so no extra anything.

I do sip on EAA Stack, Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper and Crystal Light so that makes up for it.

Phil800101
03-30-09, 1:52 pm
haha... I stick what I was given so that we can know what needs to be done with my diet, cardio and everything else. I don't deviate from the plan. I must get the job done so no extra anything.

I do sip on EAA Stack, Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper and Crystal Light so that makes up for it.

Diet Dr. Pepper FTW!

Hoomgar
03-30-09, 2:29 pm

You drink sodas bro? I gotta admit I'm a bit surprised to hear that.

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 3:01 pm
You drink sodas bro? I gotta admit I'm a bit surprised to hear that.

I have them here and there. I am allowed too so why not? It is a nice change up from water and the normal crystal light or sugar free kool-aid.

I love Coke Zero Cherry! I drink it in the off season too.

Hoomgar
03-30-09, 3:05 pm
I have them here and there. I am allowed too so why not? It is a nice change up from water and the normal crystal light or sugar free kool-aid.

I love Coke Zero Cherry! I drink it in the off season too.

I have them on occasions to homie but it is super rare. My reasons are simply health related. Has nothing to do with body building.

Mr. Dead
03-30-09, 3:31 pm
Where am I...?

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 4:28 pm
I have them on occasions to homie but it is super rare. My reasons are simply health related. Has nothing to do with body building.

Oh I get ya. No I grew up on Coke the Leaded version, but after switching lifestyles that had to go because its a sugar bomb. So in steps deit and zero versions. Yeah Buddy!

Where am I...?

Diet central... We both live there currently. It's a fun place with little food and slowly appearing abs. You live on the other side of town though.

Ok back to normal broc-cast!

prowrestler
03-30-09, 5:33 pm
Cardio this morning... The normal for my gym. Me in there alone, walking on a hamster wheel (dreadmill)... Ah the fun of getting shredded!

lol haah

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 7:40 pm
lol haah

hamster wheel for the win! I'm one big ass hamster though.

Psycho77
03-30-09, 8:33 pm
hamster wheel for the win! I'm one big ass hamster though.

a big ass hamster.....hmmm a guinea pig perhaps? lol.

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 8:51 pm
a big ass hamster.....hmmm a guinea pig perhaps? lol.

guinea pig seems more like it. haha

LittleMan55
03-30-09, 8:54 pm
Just got off the phone with AB. He says things are on the right track, we made a slight adjustment to the diet (yeah bye-bye some of my oats), and the rest is going to be left like it is. He is trying to keep my body from really taking off at this point, as he said at some point it will but in due time.

Cardio still the same.

Training will remain balls out!

deanna7272
03-31-09, 12:49 am
Just got off the phone with AB. He says things are on the right track, we made a slight adjustment to the diet (yeah bye-bye some of my oats), and the rest is going to be left like it is. He is trying to keep my body from really taking off at this point, as he said at some point it will but in due time.

Cardio still the same.

Training will remain balls out!

Wow... I work with him, see him at the gym and you talk to him more...lol (I stay clear so he doesn't zap a meal...lol) Nah, I usually miss him at the gym, he goes RIGHT after school and I don't train until later....

Glad to hear that you are doing well, it's a long hard road, but the end is soooo nice... and think, we'll be HOTTIES this summer... NOT that we will have ANY time to show it off or WANT to show it off at that point...LOL

LittleMan55
03-31-09, 8:59 am
Wow... I work with him, see him at the gym and you talk to him more...lol (I stay clear so he doesn't zap a meal...lol) Nah, I usually miss him at the gym, he goes RIGHT after school and I don't train until later....

Glad to hear that you are doing well, it's a long hard road, but the end is soooo nice... and think, we'll be HOTTIES this summer... NOT that we will have ANY time to show it off or WANT to show it off at that point...LOL

Yeah he sounded a little over excited to start pulling meals, then realized how far we were out and decided that things were going really well. I was affraid at first. Next time I talk to him I am going to see what weekend he is having boot camp around the frist weeks of May so I can make a tirp up.

Yeah I will probably be nice and lean for the summer. lol I do have a weekend flight or 2 planned to my girls place at the beach. She knows the diet and I just have to tell her what I need and she will make it. I told her when I come down that aside from getting my workouts in all I was doing is laying my big ass on the beach. So I may the bod off a time or 2, but in collapsed pass out on the beach get sun burnned manner. lol

LittleMan55
03-31-09, 10:32 am
Ok so this morning I got on the scale for the second time since starting. I am down 15 in 2 weeks. A lot was the water dump at first and so on. The work is going to set in now and that is good. After talking to AB and hearing what he said about my pics I feel as does he that things are right where we need them.

My body is still priming for what is about to come, and I feel that when AB decides its time to let it cut lose and do its thing that things will really click. Until then I must continue to do work.

The food goes down well. I dont mind it. Hell at least I have food, many in our own country do not! I am fortunate and thankful for this.

Cardio can be tiring, but it is what gets you where you need to be. I do it alone! Except for weekends when my girl gets drug a long at a brisk speed for walks all over. I like it this way. My morning starts in the cold, quiet and lonely cardio room at my gym. Most times I watch Sports Center to catch up on sports or the News so I can know what is going on in the world. I dont get much time to do this because of school, prep, and trying to spend at least some time with my girl. This time also offers me a good chance to relax before the day goes wild, it lowers my stress levels, and calms me for school. I get a lot of time to reflect on the person I am becoming in life in general, and to get things sorted out and planned for the day so that all can go smooth. Aside from hitting the bed at night this may be my only source of relaxation all day. It is good to be FREE if only for my time on the dreadmill.

Training is on a different level now. I refuse to change what I'm doing. My energy is up! I love it. By the time I get to the gym in the evenings so many things have happened in my day that I need to let lose. So all my frustration, anger, and any other emotion that may be brought on by the day is released in the furry with which I beat myself. This is not a Torturous Obligation, it is Peculiar Pleasure. I LOVE WHAT I DO!

Two weeks in the books and many more to go. Many more hours of cardio. Many training sessions. All for one day! One day that means more to me with each passing day!

I have only begun to fight!

Be Large,
B S

Phil800101
03-31-09, 3:18 pm
Sounds good Broc! Killing it day in and day out, while keeping a full plate of other stuff. Keep it up bro.

mjsef88
03-31-09, 6:20 pm
Great attitude to have on it all man! Pretty soon the weeks will feel like they are flying by and you'll be shredded beyond all hell!

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 10:11 am
Sounds good Broc! Killing it day in and day out, while keeping a full plate of other stuff. Keep it up bro.

Busy, but Happy! Life is like this and I'm still getting practice runs. 24 weeks out will be Sat. so its getting closer.

Great attitude to have on it all man! Pretty soon the weeks will feel like they are flying by and you'll be shredded beyond all hell!

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Yeah I'm pretty close to and feel like I'm hitting a grove. Things have been going well, I'm just waiting to AB to decide when it's time for my body to rip through the fat.

Big C
04-01-09, 10:31 am
Broc do you have any idea what you wanna come in weighing or are you just playing everything by ear bro?

That's right bro Be Large....you're not getting smaller for this show just lighter...time to tear shit up!

prowrestler
04-01-09, 10:32 am
thats over a lb per day lol....ewwwwwww

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 10:44 am
Broc do you have any idea what you wanna come in weighing or are you just playing everything by ear bro?

That's right bro Be Large....you're not getting smaller for this show just lighter...time to tear shit up!

I have no idea what I will come in at, so more play it by ear. AB and I will probably decide that when he lets my body really start dropping the fat off. Right now just trying to take it slow and keep all my muscle.

Be Large may be my new motto on here. Just has a good ring about it. No I'm not looking smaller, if anything I look a little larger right now (confused about it too).

I will keep giving it hell and see what happens!

thats over a lb per day lol....ewwwwwww

Yeah a lot feel off fast because of the depleting carbs. It will level off and be steady from here on out I would guess.

scals
04-01-09, 7:51 pm
Aren't the first two weeks great? LOL

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 9:40 pm
Aren't the first two weeks great? LOL

yeah... But why am I not shredded yet. lol

Things are going well. Just chugging along it seems.

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 9:51 pm
Great work out tonight so I will post it in here as well as my normal Journey:

One goal this evening TOTAL DESTRUCTION! Tried a new lift and really hammered my back... Feel sore already and think I'm on the right track. No deads this week trying to let my CNS rest up, I usually do deads or rack pulls for 3 weeks then one off from them all.

So here we go...

BARN DOOR

wu

BB Rows
2 wu
245 x 15; 275 x 12; 315 x 12; 365 x 8; 405 x 6 -- Sick pump! All are overhand grip.

Wide Grip Pull Ups
4 x Failure on each (first set got about 14 and last was about 6)

Single Arm BB Row on an Incline Bench
3 x 15-8 --- Last set I had 5 25's on the end of the bar. This is a variation of T-bar Rows, but you set a bar up on each side of the bench. Lay on the incline bench chest down, Grab bar as you would a DB to row. Row!!! be sure to have someone stand on the end tough.

Straight Arm Press Downs
3 x 15 -10

Revers Hypers
3 to failure with weight

My back is so full!

Sipped on EAA Stack Fruit punch during this work out. Took a pack of Nitro post.

Everything seems to be right on track. Got to keep grinding!

J Wong
04-01-09, 9:58 pm
405 rows!?!!? DAMN!!

LittleMan55
04-01-09, 10:01 pm
405 rows!?!!? DAMN!!

Yeah I was shocked I could do them too. I was talking with AB about getting stronger on some things and he said a lot is now that there is urgency my intensity will go up and stay up. It is something I probably have been able to do for a while, just didn't. I'm learning to not leave it at all anymore. Which looking back on pisses me off because my off season could have been more productive.

Rage
04-02-09, 10:40 am
Looking great bro...Lots of time...did I miss beginning pics?

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 10:45 am
Looking great bro...Lots of time...did I miss beginning pics?

Thanks Rage! No I haven't put them up yet. So you really havent missed anything. I will get them up when I have them on Photobucket. Should have about a months worth of progress photos then too, so it will be picture overload.

prowrestler
04-02-09, 11:30 am
super back work!

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 11:32 am
super back work!

Thanks Pro! Sore as hell today.

scals
04-02-09, 6:49 pm
Sick bastard. Awesome workout brother.

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 9:26 pm
Sick bastard. Awesome workout brother.

I like sick!

Big C
04-02-09, 9:33 pm
Daaaaum now that is a back workout! It has Big C's approval for sure, hahaha!

The incline DB rows look interesting...might give those a shot on Friday. Kickin ass and takin names that's what you are doin bro keep the momentum going let's go.

LittleMan55
04-02-09, 9:43 pm
Daaaaum now that is a back workout! It has Big C's approval for sure, hahaha!

The incline DB rows look interesting...might give those a shot on Friday. Kickin ass and takin names that's what you are doin bro keep the momentum going let's go.

I must be doing something right if I get Big C approval!

There is a vid of those rows in my other journey if you want to watch and get a better idea than from just my writing. It has my back twisted still!

LittleMan55
04-03-09, 4:49 pm
My whole damn life has been a competition! It is in my blood. From my first breath after being born to a single mother, the odds, statistics have been against me. I feed off of challenges and finish that which I start. As of late simply stepping into the gym has released some inner psycho, that has been quieted since my college football career ended. The adrenaline is back, or "it" as Vinny spoke about at The Cage. This morning mid set in curls, the man staring back in the mirror at me had a different look about him. Hell no I'm not ripped yet and I'm not even talking about that. It was the guy in there that knows one thing "the task at hand." Suddenly there was no more pump pain, just the need to beat my greatest opponenet to a bloody pulp. The opponent this go round is one I know all to well, ME. For the first time in my life I am competing against me and you can hedge your bets that I will fight like hell. Each rep, set, work out feeds an ever growing hunger that has not been present for over two years now. I am starting to find myself! Now I have to beat myself!

Phil800101
04-04-09, 12:44 am
Hell yeah, right on bro!

LittleMan55
04-04-09, 9:08 am
Hell yeah, right on bro!

It was like all that became obvious yesterday. Now I know where I'm going.

LittleMan55
04-04-09, 10:14 am
24 Weeks Out Today!

Psycho77
04-04-09, 9:42 pm
24 Weeks Out Today!

Shit....Time's a wastin.

LittleMan55
04-05-09, 9:26 am
Shit....Time's a wastin.

6 Months will never go this fast again!

Mr. Dead
04-06-09, 12:26 pm
Tick... Tick... Tick... Each tick of the clock brings ya closer to your goal... And, I know you'll beat that opponent in the mirror...

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 12:38 pm
Tick... Tick... Tick... Each tick of the clock brings ya closer to your goal... And, I know you'll beat that opponent in the mirror...

That is so true! I never realized it that way...

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 12:59 pm
So it was cardio as usual early on a Monday morning. Everything just going along and me doing work. Then this comes on Sport's Center http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4041769&categoryid=2378529 and I damn near lose it when Tiger starts talking about his father. Mostly brought on by reading about Dee releasing yesterday when she went to the cemtary, but also because I just have so much time to reflect.

The echo of where I am now and wondering what my father would think/ say hit me like a ton of bricks! I know he would we proud that is not an issue. More on my mind was he only got to see me play one football game in a 10 year career. Now I'm getting ready for my first bodybuilding show. After the show I will finish up school in 2010 and earn my J.D., becoming the first person in my family to hold a docorate. Shortly after that the BAR exam and hopefully by about a year after my show my legal name will be Brocton G. Skeen, Esq. Holy hell! What a lovely roller coaster life is! I would be no where with out the strength of my up brining, my relationship with my family, and believe it or not without the tragic loss of my father. I am making him proud one day at a time, and each day I get one step closer to not only being the bodybuilder I want to be, but THE MAN I WANT TO BE!

That tiny little part of that clip was the thing I needed to realize I'm exactly where I need to be at this piont in my life.

Much improvement left to come over the next 23 and some change weeks!

Be Large,
Broc

Psycho77
04-06-09, 1:25 pm
Awesome reflection Broc. You deserve every reward that you get, you work hard for it, you earned it.

Hollow
04-06-09, 1:32 pm
Awesome reflection Broc. You deserve every reward that you get, you work hard for it, you earned it.

X2! Great post LittleMan55!

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 1:36 pm

X2! Great post LittleMan55!

Thanks guys! I still have a long way to go...

That post is one that I said would make it here, because it is what my mind is doing. It races all morning long. Some of the clearest thoughts I get all day.

firsthorseman97
04-06-09, 1:43 pm
Nice post Broc. I like how you just put it out there. Your busting your ass, its time to get yours.

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 1:47 pm
Bumping: Hit Hard This Morning.

So it was cardio as usual early on a Monday morning. Everything just going along and me doing work. Then this comes on Sport's Center http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4041769&categoryid=2378529 and I damn near lose it when Tiger starts talking about his father. Mostly brought on by reading about Dee releasing yesterday when she went to the cemtary, but also because I just have so much time to reflect.

The echo of where I am now and wondering what my father would think/ say hit me like a ton of bricks! I know he would we proud that is not an issue. More on my mind was he only got to see me play one football game in a 10 year career. Now I'm getting ready for my first bodybuilding show. After the show I will finish up school in 2010 and earn my J.D., becoming the first person in my family to hold a docorate. Shortly after that the BAR exam and hopefully by about a year after my show my legal name will be Brocton G. Skeen, Esq. Holy hell! What a lovely roller coaster life is! I would be no where with out the strength of my up brining, my relationship with my family, and believe it or not without the tragic loss of my father. I am making him proud one day at a time, and each day I get one step closer to not only being the bodybuilder I want to be, but THE MAN I WANT TO BE!

That tiny little part of that clip was the thing I needed to realize I'm exactly where I need to be at this piont in my life.

Much improvement left to come over the next 23 and some change weeks!

Be Large,
Broc

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 1:48 pm
Nice post Broc. I like how you just put it out there. Your busting your ass, its time to get yours.

Yeah man I don't have anything to hide and Momma didn't raise no liar. I'm working on getting mine. With each passing day I'm realizing it is the work in this that is what makes it so great!

Phil800101
04-06-09, 2:31 pm
That's some heavy stuff bro. No doubt your old man would be beyond proud of all that you have accomplished, and of what is yet to come.

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 4:12 pm
That's some heavy stuff bro. No doubt your old man would be beyond proud of all that you have accomplished, and of what is yet to come.

I'm telling you, there is a lot of time to think when you are alone doing cardio.

scals
04-06-09, 4:16 pm
Great post bro. He would be very proud of you, no question!

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 4:22 pm
Great post bro. He would be very proud of you, no question!

Yeah man I know. My mind races during cardio though. Be glad you are on hiatus from it presently.

Gambit
04-06-09, 4:25 pm
Good looking work, in here LM. You keep pressing like you've been, and you're definitely bringing your A-game to the Fankhousers! Keep poundin'

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 4:33 pm
Good looking work, in here LM. You keep pressing like you've been, and you're definitely bringing your A-game to the Fankhousers! Keep poundin'

Thanks Gambit! I have said it a time or two, but I have to beat me the man in the mirror. I'm the only thing I can control in this whole prep so it is what it is.

sanga
04-06-09, 4:35 pm
I'm telling you, there is a lot of time to think when you are alone doing cardio.

Too true and its a time when you do your best thinking in my experience.

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 4:50 pm
Too true and its a time when you do your best thinking in my experience.

I think it's the increased blood flow. Actaully I know it is. There is just something about it!

sanga
04-06-09, 4:52 pm
I think it's the increased blood flow. Actaully I know it is. There is just something about it!

That and the fact that I have an I-POD on and nobody asking me dumb questions, lol

scals
04-06-09, 5:47 pm
Yeah man I know. My mind races during cardio though. Be glad you are on hiatus from it presently.

Haha, hiatus is over.

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 8:00 pm
That and the fact that I have an I-POD on and nobody asking me dumb questions, lol

LMAO... I get at least 10 dumb questions a day in the gym. Well except for days I wear teh I'm not here to talk shirt or the one from Wrath's Journey that says GO AWAY.

Haha, hiatus is over.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cardio FTW!!!!

scals
04-06-09, 8:21 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cardio FTW!!!!

Still not doing as much as you, ya crazy bastard.

Psycho77
04-06-09, 8:55 pm
LMAO... I get at least 10 dumb questions a day in the gym. Well except for days I wear teh I'm not here to talk shirt or the one from Wrath's Journey that says GO AWAY.

Gotta get me those shirts!

LittleMan55
04-06-09, 11:03 pm
Still not doing as much as you, ya crazy bastard.

I'm not crazy, AB is!

Gotta get me those shirts!

The I'm not here to talk shirt is in the shop here. The Go Away shirt is at cafepress.com I think. I had to get my lap top fixed after dropping it this summer, so that one is no longer in my favorites. I just googled it though.

deanna7272
04-07-09, 10:06 am
Hey, just catching up... Sunday was a breaking point for me, I was doing MY cardio when it hit me that I had not been to the cemetery... The last to days have been a little, weepy, so to speak, but I haven't cried since right after the funeral.

You seem to be in a better place with the wondering what Dad would think. I know my Dad would think it was cool that his little "AMINAL" ( Yes, he called me "Animal" when I was little, but would seldom invert the N and M....lol) is where I am today, doing what I am doing. My mom on the other hand, didn't understand WHY I spent the time in the gym, WHY my moods were changing, and WHY I would want to continue to do this. THAT'S one of the things I discussed with her Sunday... It felt good, but boy was I apologizing... I have to learn BALANCE...

Okay, sorry to ramble in your thread... Your Dad would be SO proud, you know that, but you also understand that even if he's NOT here physically, he FUELS you daily... TRUST IN THAT....

LittleMan55
04-07-09, 10:19 am
Hey, just catching up... Sunday was a breaking point for me, I was doing MY cardio when it hit me that I had not been to the cemetery... The last to days have been a little, weepy, so to speak, but I haven't cried since right after the funeral.

You seem to be in a better place with the wondering what Dad would think. I know my Dad would think it was cool that his little "AMINAL" ( Yes, he called me "Animal" when I was little, but would seldom invert the N and M....lol) is where I am today, doing what I am doing. My mom on the other hand, didn't understand WHY I spent the time in the gym, WHY my moods were changing, and WHY I would want to continue to do this. THAT'S one of the things I discussed with her Sunday... It felt good, but boy was I apologizing... I have to learn BALANCE...

Okay, sorry to ramble in your thread... Your Dad would be SO proud, you know that, but you also understand that even if he's NOT here physically, he FUELS you daily... TRUST IN THAT....

Dee my mother doesn't understand the food intake, the supplementation, making a point to go to the gym, hiring Andy, wanting to stand in a banana hammock and pose, shave my body, and everything else that goes along with this sport. She loves me none the less as I'm sure your mother did. Balance is key and keeps me sane. From the sounds of it you are starting to find yours, which will only make you stronger and more focused. Your mother if like mine was only like that becaus she was concerned. Nothing wrong with that and you never need to apologize for being you.

Awesome story about your pops.

Yeah I know I draw a lot of strength from his memory. I just have to reassure it to myself sometimes.

scals
04-07-09, 4:16 pm
I'm not crazy, AB is!

Nope. You are too. I mean you listen to him, right? LOL

LittleMan55
04-07-09, 4:21 pm
Nope. You are too. I mean you listen to him, right? LOL

What I can't hear you... I have to go do more cardio lol

I guess so, but no one has ever accused me of being sane!

scals
04-07-09, 4:23 pm

True. Me neither. I mean look at my new belt LOL.

LittleMan55
04-07-09, 5:16 pm
True. Me neither. I mean look at my new belt LOL.

Truth right there... LMAO!

Firedrake
04-07-09, 8:51 pm

Sanity is over-rated, particularly when stuck doing cardio. The obsessive-compulsive emotional disorder spectrum is usually considered an asset at anything above an hour a day.

*grin*

deanna7272
04-08-09, 10:37 am
Sanity is over-rated, particularly when stuck doing cardio. The obsessive-compulsive emotional disorder spectrum is usually considered an asset at anything above an hour a day.

*grin*

Well, we will be at that level times 3...lol

Keep on keeping on crazy cardio man, you are in good company...lol (well as soon as I find MORE time int he day...lol) I get about 1 hour + a day now... it's getting better (the backside isn't YET, but you know...lol)

scals
04-08-09, 3:22 pm
Truth right there... LMAO!

That belt is going to go down in history as one of the funniest ones ever!

LittleMan55
04-10-09, 12:53 pm

*grin*

Yeah it is the only time of the day I get to watch TV right now. Granted I watch a enough while doing it. Here soon I will be studying on it.

Well, we will be at that level times 3...lol

Keep on keeping on crazy cardio man, you are in good company...lol (well as soon as I find MORE time int he day...lol) I get about 1 hour + a day now... it's getting better (the backside isn't YET, but you know...lol)

Yay cardio! Wut?

Yeah I seem to get tighter by the day. So I'm getting better too. I am waiting on him to turn me lose and really start ripping through fat as he put it. This be full 2 days and starve 1 is odd, but he told me that is exactly what he wants my body to do. I trust him!

That belt is going to go down in history as one of the funniest ones ever!

Hands down the best belt ever!!! I would order one and I don't even fit the bill.

LittleMan55
04-10-09, 12:54 pm
Arms this morning. Cardio after regisration for next fall. I got the classes I wanted wahoo. If all goes as planned so far I will be a Certified Mediator on top of my J.D. This just gives me another option of income generation.

Anyway back to meat head issues. Arms are sore already. Had a nasty pump from the super set super fun this morning.

Dow Rods

wu

Alt. DB Curls
4 x 15 - 8 -- last set 55. The start one was 45. Just lots of blood filling reps
*ss/w*
Seated DB Tri Ext
4 x 15- 8 --- Last 2 sets at 95 (weaksauce)

Preacher Curls
3 x 12 -8
*ss/w*
V Bar Pressdowns
3 x 12 - 8

Seated DB Curls
3 x 10
*ss/w*
BW Dips
3 x failure each set -- Really hammered my tris

High Cable Curls
2 x 20
*ss/w*
Rev. Grip Single Arm Pressdowns
2 x 20

Great pump. Very focused! Running full bore. I have to work on part of the a project for my final grade in a class today. It shouldn't take too much time. I will be on sparingly throughout the day. Home tomorrow for Easter weekend and to get out of town for a day and a half before the preverbial Sh*t hits the fan.

Gambit
04-10-09, 1:16 pm
Damn good work, LM!

scals
04-10-09, 3:19 pm
Hands down the best belt ever!!! I would order one and I don't even fit the bill.

Hahaha. Would you wear one if I had "HEY TITS" put on it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a weekend.

Awesome arm workout too brother.