PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: Beta Testers Needed for New Real Gains Flavor (3/17/09)

J-Dawg
03-17-09, 4:12 pm
What is Real Gains?
Real Gains is a high calorie, nutritionally-dense weight gainer that consists of a special blend of high quality proteins, complex carbohydrates and essential fatty acids. Most weight gainers on the market use whey protein concentrate for their formulas. Now whey protein concentrate has its benefits, especially for increasing muscle protein synthesis. However because it’s rapidly absorbed you’ll lose its anti-catabolic or muscle sparing effects within 60-90 minutes of ingestion. An ideal protein blend would be to combine a fast absorbing protein along with a time released protein.

When we formulated Real Gains, this is exactly what we did. We took whey protein and combined it with premium micellar casein, which rather than being quickly absorbed, provides a steady stream of amino acids in the body. When it comes to protein, Real Gains has you covered, combining protein synthesis sparking whey with catabolism fighting casein to create the ultimate mass building blend. One final point: You’ll also find purer, cleaner whey protein isolates in Real Gains. With other other weight gainers, you might only get economy-minded whey protein concentrate. Think about that.

Next up in the Real Gains formula are the complex carbohydrates. One of the most important functions that carbohydrates perform is to serve as the main energy source or fuel for the body. Carbohydrates are of primary importance to bodybuilders and other athletes seeking to maximize lean muscle mass. They are "protein sparing" which simply means that if you have sufficient carbohydrates present (full glycogen stores), protein will be used primarily for growth and repair. If you do not have sufficient carbohydrates in your system, you may use protein for energy instead of for building muscle.

Real Gains incorporates a special low DE blend of maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate) and inulin (a fiber) which helps the growth of healthy intestinal flora, allowing for better nutrient absorption. Maltodextrin contains "glucose polymers", which are easier for the body to assimilate and use. Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support healthy weight gain.

Inulin is a soluble, non-digestible dietary fiber. Within the small intestine, inulin helps with slowing the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and lipids and promoting nutrient absorption along a greater length of the intestine. This will ensure that you have a steady influx of carbohydrates which will help in balancing blood sugar levels.

Last but certainly not least in the mass building equation are fats. Fats are key in hormone synthesis and are the essential component of all cells. The important fats to look into are the essential fatty acids or EFAs for short. EFAs are the crucial fats that your body requires and they make up an integral part of the Real Gains formula. The reason why EFAs are so important are that symptoms of essential fatty acid deficiency may include fatigue, weakness, slowed growth and the like.

Let’s look at the important fats that make up Real Gains: flaxseed oil and MCTs. Flaxseed oil is one of the best sources of alpha linoleic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that enhances insulin sensitivity and promotes hormone production as well as myriad benefits for general overall health. MCTs are calorie-dense, healthy fats that contribute to satiety, boost immunity and restrict bodyfat storage. All in all, the fats in Real Gains are the healthiest and most anabolic you’re likely to find in a weight gainer.

Get familiar with Real Gains, the new school weight gainer built with old school quality. Exactly what you need to built the bigger, better version of your physique: you, version 2.0. A high quality protein blend, complex carbs and healthy fats come together to give you everything the hard training hardgainer needs to take his physique to a whole new level of mass, density and power. With Real Gains from Universal Nutrition size does matter.

Here's the promo:
We've got a new flavor of Real Gains in the works. We've made up some prototypes for testing. The new flavor has already been vetted in house and we feel we have something awesome on hand. If you're interested in being a tester, just post why you'd like to test the new Real Gains in here.

Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.

Promo Deadline: 3/25/09

sanga
03-17-09, 4:18 pm
Damn, I`m gonna have to move to the states, look forward to the feedback and outcome of this new one.

Little Z
03-17-09, 4:36 pm
Real Gains.. thats a perfect reason to be a tester..

after having the opportunity to taste all the current flavors at the Cage in the Box I realized I needed to add some more Real Gains
to my arsenal..

to find out theres a new flavor comin, that just makes my mouth water already.. I have tested previously and the company never
ceases to amaze me with the quality of their products. I would love to give my honest opinion on an already GREAT product
and I cant wait to see what the flavor is going to be..

Good luck to all..

Wasteland
03-17-09, 4:38 pm
This looks interested. Awesome you say?

Mr. Dead
03-17-09, 4:42 pm
Definitely a killer opportunity!!!

hardworkE
03-17-09, 4:52 pm
Definitely going to throw my name out there to be a tester for Real Gains. I have been a huge fan of universal/animal products such as torrent, shock therapy, mstak, pump, pak, and more. I would love to finally be able to test out a new flavor of a product and give my honest feedback on it. I have tried other gainer shakes and would like to see how this stacks up. I've also been working to gain weight since I started my journey, so a little Real Gains definitely won't hurt. Good luck to everyone that enters.

naturalguy
03-17-09, 4:54 pm
I got to taste the initial version and it's really, really good. We went outside the box for this flavor and I think it might be our best to date.

Axiom
03-17-09, 4:57 pm
I look forward to trying this.

mritter3
03-17-09, 5:05 pm
this may be the greatest promo of all time! I have been working out hard for about 2 years now. A day has not passed that i have not taken my real gains. whether it be the banana, vanilla, or choc. flavor, i have loved them all. I have done research on weight gainers and no other company comes close to what goes into making real gains... everybody else's is loaded with surgar and fillers, real gains is the real deal. i am currently on a bulk and have been eating everything in sight, this would be a great opportunity to try a new flavor of real gains. I would love to be one of the testers. thanks again for the opportunity.

sti23
03-17-09, 5:14 pm
I've been using a few of the animal products for quite some time now. The pak has been a part of my day for a few years and it will stay that way because imo, it's a necessity.

I've tried real gains in the past and I really loved the results, but the flavor I got was not all that I dreamed of.
Banana flavor sounds delicious because I love bananas! I think the reason I should be a tester is that I'm already familiar with the results, but I really want to see if this flavor will make this the ONE.

This is just a shot at trying to become a tester. It said to post up a reason why, and there it is.

pitdog
03-17-09, 5:17 pm
Bigger is better... What I can say theres a new why to got better. Thats a perfect reason to be a tester

ksj212
03-17-09, 5:22 pm
Being a recent member of Animal Products I feel like this would definitely give me the edge I need to succeed and go hard in the gym. This sounds like the next wave of the future and I'm tryin to ride it all the way to the beach this summer with 2 chicks on each arm...

Crazyfoo
03-17-09, 5:38 pm
the name is a reason to want to try it. Real gains, yes plz. Id love to test this

K52490
03-17-09, 5:41 pm
I should try this since I have a hard time gaining muscle and animal products do the job.

Burke Knapp
03-17-09, 5:42 pm
Id love to test the new product specially after the last new" BANNANA"...WOW thats stuff ROCKED!!!! I cant dream what they would come up with next!

earl360
03-17-09, 5:42 pm
Place me on the testing ground!

jstacy_mc
03-17-09, 5:45 pm
I've tried some of the weight gainers out there, and Real Gains looks strong. I tested some of the flavors at the Arnold and I would definitely be stoked to try the new flavor. I'm currently bulking and looking to add some serious mass. Love all the animal products, as I've never been let down.

WeightPusher
03-17-09, 5:46 pm
Well im always tryin to gain..been at 225 or so for about a year now...eating all i can afford..using the Pak..and the Stak...(good product that)...but Damn it sometimes im reduced to getting chocolate super whey at Sprawl-mart...Would be a real honor to try something new...and would love to give my opinion

rukie1
03-17-09, 5:55 pm
1) I am a poor ass Army Soldier (E-5) with 3 kids, a mortgage, and the most expensive of all...a wife!

2) Tomorrow is my birthday and because of number 1, I am reduced to watching the Watchmen instead of going to something cool like the UFC events, the Arnold, or even to the circus.

3) Maybe, just maybe, I could gain some muscle using your product for free instead of looking into gym trash bins for their thrown out supplment jugs to scrape a serving or two!

4) Because I have my dad's genetics, which means that I also have his thought process, which in it's basic form, tells me that I need to drool like a dog when I see the word free!

Well....it's a shot...

finlaysonj
03-17-09, 5:56 pm
After losing about 10 lbs of mass after a deployment to the Middle East, I think being a tester for the New Real Gains Flavor is exactly what I need to get back to my "Days of Grace."

B.C.
03-17-09, 5:57 pm
I'm looking to pack on 15 pounds this year, and I love surprises.

anger&vengance103
03-17-09, 6:03 pm
i have been a ctomer and loyal cstomer and believer of animal pak.due to the economy i have been laid off and am having a hard time financially.i have made some great gains with your products.

B Con
03-17-09, 6:07 pm
Wow. What a great promo for st paddys....

Gotta love RG...

cyingling
03-17-09, 6:12 pm
definitely!..

osollo666
03-17-09, 6:12 pm
I have use animal packs and proteins for 2 yrs and I think this will be a great change of my nutrition, good way to bust my metabolism and good oportunity for testing the new product.

anger&vengance103
03-17-09, 6:13 pm
i have been a ctomer and loyal cstomer and believer of animal pak.due to the economy i have been laid off and am having a hard time financially.i have made some great gains with your products.

PAIN IS POWER
THE IRON IS ALL I GOT RIGHT NOW
IT NEVER FAILS YOU AND YOU CAN ALWAYS RELY ON IT

Power4Me
03-17-09, 6:33 pm
Why do I wanna test real gains? Because I've tried everything out there looking for "REAL GAINS" and nothing seems to work but hard work and determination. If there is something out there that will work for me it will work for anyone. So, again why me? Because if I can get "REAL" gains off it eveyone else will EXPLODE on it! So let me test it and I'll tell you how great it really is!

intoodeep25
03-17-09, 6:33 pm
ive been buying your product forever...ive been using real gains as a staple in my diet for as long as i can remember..i would love to test out the new flavor

StockRock
03-17-09, 6:35 pm
I would love to be a tester of the new real gains flavor. I am participating in the Animalpak contest thread and am bulking for the contest. Real gains has always been a staple in my arsenal and a new flavor sounds awesome.

Silas
03-17-09, 6:51 pm
I sure could make some gains. I was up to a 170 last summer, but got sick and dropped to around 155 rather fast. I murder the gym, but the diet thing murders me. I had to eat so much food to get myself to 170 that I thought chicken sandwiches were going to pop out of my eyeballs. Now that I am getting back in the gym, despite getting wider and bigger, my weight drops off every week on the scale. I am now a hundred and fifty-one pounds of broke college student.

I have never really gotten into supplement usage, but my roommate used to give me Animal Pak. I love this website and its articles, and I've purchased merch to represent on leg day at my local university gym. I am the scientific control: there will be nothing but great nutrition, hard training, and real gains going into me. All my friends at school are also meatheads and familiar with Universal nutrition, and my success will further their commitment. Help a brother put on some mass for the beach this season

Hol-ler

PS: My roommate is a 220lb gorilla and if I don't get bigger, he might start slapping me around

bulldog2113
03-17-09, 6:52 pm
In my quest to break free of my 165 lb weakling past, I started using Universal and Animal Pak products religiously. I was up to 205 when a job change and occurred and I was unable to keep up my workouts. I dropped down to 170, and I was Pissed !!! I'm currently back up to 185-190 and would love to pack on even more mass by summer, and I know that this new Real Gains flavor would help do the trick.
Thanxs for all the top notch kick-ass products guys. Keep rolling em out and I for one will keep buying em.

Jeff the Repper
03-17-09, 6:53 pm
A New flavor? You guys are tearing it up this year. I have tried them all and would love to be in on the Beta for this one. Just in time for my pre-summer bulk !

DRIVEN
03-17-09, 7:01 pm
ive been hooked on realgains since the first tub i ordered a few years back. Although chocolate is my personal favorite, i would be willing to try a new flavor as i believe a change is needed in my personal supplement regimen. thanks for the opportunity.

DRIVEN

machineman
03-17-09, 7:04 pm
I would love to beta test a new flavor of Real Gains...I just tried it for the first time on Sunday.....since I am bulking, it would be a great fit.....it would also be a great fit for me at work, as it does have a tendency to get very busy..this would be great for me to have at the shop so I could get in a quick meal if necessary......but the extra cals wouldn't hurt on a bulk! I think the increase in protein, cals and such would put me up to my goal of 270 by the end of the summer.....

bgoldfarb90
03-17-09, 7:13 pm
Id like to throw my name in for the opportunity. I train like an animal, and cant seem to gain the weight I want. Im looking to put on some dense muscle and Real Gains looks like it has what I need. Your test will not be wasted on me, I promise you that

HOLLYWOOD2
03-17-09, 7:14 pm
i wanna b a tester for real gains because i love ANIMAL products...i love the guys that make up ANIMAL....i love wat they stand for...and i love their mentality. 'nuff said!

rottkeano69
03-17-09, 7:23 pm
I lost some of my gains and want to get it back !!!!! that natural high back and respect when walking down the street or when playing softball when come up to bat on the number 3rd or 4th spot in the line up !!! seeing how my body is changing and feel !!! Still a humble person but its a good feeling to be respected in a humble way. damn it, i want to try and taste THE NEW REAL GAINS !!!!!!!!!

Dyethor
03-17-09, 7:23 pm
Tester here <---
I would love for the opportunity to test the new real gains.

ComeGetSome33
03-17-09, 7:26 pm
Well i was die hard lifter and dedicated animal last yr. I recieved a new job and havent had a chance to lift since. After being here for awhile i have adjusted my schedule and am starting to hit the gym hard again. I would love to try out this product to help get me back to where i was last year and go beyond that. If its animal then its just what i need to get back into the game! HELP!!!!

italianmanMASS
03-17-09, 7:34 pm
hey brothers....my first post...

ive been using animal products for a LONG time...
animal pak, animal nitro, animal flex, animal stak (both generations! lol)
think im a great candidate for the trial of REAL GAINS!
im 23 yrs old and just got my first laptop computer so...
i just got on the e-mailing list and got the tester e-mail...
had to jump at the chance...
i've been powerlifting for 7 years and plan on a local contest this summer...
i'm a natural lifter....
400lb bench (off 1 board)....500 lb dead (alternate grip)...600 lb sumo-style-squat... all this done at my current 250 - 260 lbs bodyweight at 5'10'' with a bodyfat of 17.5%...
no bench shirts, no Inzer suits, just chalk, wrist wraps, elbow wraps, knee wraps, and a belt.

i will test real gains because ive not tried a protein powder/weight gainer from animal/universal nutrition....read the reviews and real gains sounds awesome &
the nutritional profile looks sound...personally as a powerlifter of my 5'10'' height i want to get from my current bodyweight of 250-260 to 280-290 within 2 1/2 years....i'd like to see if i can make that journey with real gains...and it all starts here brothers....

and from one ANIMAL AD plaster-walled room to another...GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!!!!!

peace

- italianmanMASS

DANO
03-17-09, 7:56 pm
I am just a little ectomorhic fool trying to put on the weight and hit my goal of 200lbs. I have fought my way up to 194 over the YEARS, (started at a whopping 150) this could be the kicker! give a little guy a chance!

NEW B
03-17-09, 7:56 pm
I am about to do my frist bb show on may 2nd. Then i will be trying to add as much lean mass as possible before I cut back down to do another show in sept. Snice I am finally serious about my deit and lifting lifestyle. This would be a great chance for me to show everyone how much REAL GAINS you can get with great tasting REAL GAINS.

K Stro24
03-17-09, 7:57 pm
-I am currently on some nice Universal and Animal products, including pump, intra-aid, and torrent.
-I have taken other gainers in the past so I know what the competition and the other real gains taste like.
-I'd like to have the privilege to test the new stuff coming out of the Universal and Animal Labs.

Thanks for the consideration.

JLAPMC
03-17-09, 8:15 pm
Real Gains rock! I used the Banana flavor and put on 11lbs of solid muscle over a seven week period. This has been the first time I have been able to put on weight without the excess fat included. The Real Gains banana along with the Animal M Stak have done wonders for me at 54 I'm hurting the young guys in the gym, including my 35 year old son!

JLAPMC

Maiden69
03-17-09, 8:22 pm
Wow, I'm affraid to enter on this one, everytime I try a new product from Animal and Universal that works for me I get hooked up.

I'm and endo-morph with Ecto-morph characteristics. I'm always in an eternal diet to maintain my body fat levels to comply with the Army regulations and at the same time try to add mass. I think that Real Gains could be used as an awesome meal replacement to add to my Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack. It would be a replacement for my meal 30 min after Torrent on the way back to home from the Gym. I think that by doing this, it will enable me to gain lean mass at the same time that I lower or maintain my body fat levels.

culov
03-17-09, 8:25 pm
I'm not very hungry when I wake up early in the morning, but if I don't eat before I leave the house, I know my appetite will act up while I'm driving to work. So ill drink a shake with real gains and milk to hold over my stomache until I get to work. Later, after working out and before getting to bed, ill drink another smaller shake for the slowly digesting casein. I'm a loyal real gains user and I'd dig having the opportunity to provide feedback on the new flavor

Peace

Grgach
03-17-09, 8:34 pm
I'm a hard gainer, as tough as it can get. I've worked my ass off to go from 185 to 215, and I'm sitting on a plateau. I'm stuck, can't gain a pound. I need a boot in the ass. I need a jump start to get back on track. I'm looking for something new to try.

Gorfball
03-17-09, 8:35 pm
I'ma be real. I use True Mass by BSN right now, and I'm almost through my second tub. I've been happy with the results, and currently have no reason to change... unless someone gives me one. I'm a classic tall hardgainer, a college guy, so I'm lookin' for that x-factor to complement my work when I hit the weights. Real Gains sounds legit, so I'm game to try it. It could become the new staple in my diet.

nine
03-17-09, 8:38 pm
Sign me up as a tester!
Is the new flavor "Krispy Kreme donut"? God, I hope so.

afdavid09
03-17-09, 8:43 pm
well, for one im deployed right now also i am new to animalpak and i may be hooked i just need to be convienced, i am going to get animal pump and i think with some real gains i might actually have some real gains.

Jeo140
03-17-09, 8:50 pm
I have been usn animal now for 2 years and will never stop...the products are often, never tried realgains but would love to.

Jeff D

dillsirmon
03-17-09, 8:51 pm
I recently went through a divorce which resulted in my losing about 25lbs. I am now trying to get back to the shape I was in, but having a difficult time doing it. This would be the perfect chance for me to not only test out this product, but help myself get back to being the man I once was.

Paulg87
03-17-09, 8:57 pm
Pick me to test the new flavor. I love and trust Universal. Real Gains is one of your products I haven't tried. You already have me as an Animal Pak customer for life but I'm always looking to add something new to my arsenal. Plus I'm running low on cash! haha thanks,

-Paul

Standing_Guard
03-17-09, 8:58 pm
Right here J i'm your man for the test, I've just about every flavor known to man. I'm your huckleberry.

Flash419
03-17-09, 9:06 pm
I'd love to give Real Gains a try. Got a can of Animal Stak in the cupboard that I got from the Anabolic Stack... that has been calling me. I'd love to add Real Gains to the mix and do a quick 2 cycle bulk.. before cuting down for a show this fall. House says he uses Real Gains.. and that is good enough for me!

Alk
03-17-09, 9:27 pm
1. I'm currently taking a stab at what I consider "bulking up". I've gone from 140 lbs (wrestling weight class) on 2-6-09 to weights ranging from 150-152 when I wake up in the morning over the last few days. I'm loving my diet, loving my body, and always looking for ways to improve how it looks now that I've discovered Animal and all the knowledge behind it.

2. This will be my first Universal product outside of the "Animal" line. I'm currently taking two different proteins from another company (nothing against Universal) because I've been getting cheap protein since I first started lifting and never really thought anything of it. Is a more expensive brand like Real Gains worth it? You're going to have to prove it to me heh.

3. I'm young and looking for RESULTS from the things I do. Animal gave me incredible results. I want to see what this product is all about.

corywojtasiak
03-17-09, 9:34 pm
becauuseeeee im a poor ass college kid who loves free shit. but the main reason is im trying to put on pounds upon pounds of lean muscle. and by sampling this i would be very great full.
thx.

SuperFlexSteve
03-17-09, 9:39 pm
wow! the results are deffinitely there in every single universal/animal product, but the way people are talking about this new flavor(the people that have tried it) almost have me convinced it may just be better than sex, and if it is I'D LOVE to give it a run & see what all this is about!! :D

Trax
03-17-09, 9:41 pm
With this new product, maybe it will put me over the edge a little. I mean, my weight right now ranges from 195-200, where I'm trying to be consistant at 210 pure muscle. I think with the added carbs, I wont have to eat as much as I do now to keep my weight and maintain my cuts. I'm willing to be a tester for efficient muscle growth any day.

jesse45690
03-17-09, 10:17 pm
This stuffs awesome! Right in the middle of a bulking phase, this stuff would help for sure. Bring it my way!

tjoe
03-17-09, 10:24 pm
Why?
Becuase I could use a little something to help me recover from pulling 400+ pounds from a 3" block for 12 reps in preparation for my upcoming Strongman contest.
I'm currently at 207lbs. Been training for a long time. Lightweight category for my upcoming meet is under 231 so I have some room to grow and still stay in my class.
ANY product (good or bad) will put weight on a 120lbs. newbie as long as he trains a little!
Real Gains? I don't know, but if it can add some weight to this guy and help him get a Nationals Qualification... I'd call it REAL GAINS.
Lemme know soon, the comp is May 17th and training is already full bore!

avd91590
03-17-09, 10:28 pm
im a 20 year old hardgainer....who better to try this shit

Steel_Claddagh
03-17-09, 10:29 pm
1) Through the years I have tried and had success with many of your products, but I have never tried any of Animalpak's weight gainers.

2) I have always wanted to find a high quality mass gainer that did more than just put all of the mass around my midsection, which has been my experience in the past!

3) I find your supplements to be of the highest quality, and dollar per serving to be the most reasonably priced. At 40 years old, and with four children, I dont have time or money to waste on bunk products

4) I have recently been making pretty decent gains in the gym,strength wise, and would like to see what results I would get backing that up with some quality big boy fuel!!

Thanks for your consideration, and for keeping me motivated!!!

lespaul59
03-17-09, 10:31 pm
I would just like to help get a great tasting protein out there.

soulspline
03-17-09, 11:02 pm
one thing i want to be part of the tester group to be able to test also on variety of body genetic such as me an asian. also i want to get first had on whats new on the stack with universal

cheers

ficti0n
03-17-09, 11:04 pm
Shit I been using real gains bananna and Chocolate going on 5 years now... Love that stuff... Bring on the new flavor!!!!!!!!

douggiefresh21
03-17-09, 11:05 pm
Sounds awsome. Love all the other animal products. Would love to try this one. I was weighing in at 156lbs middle of last year, I have gotten to 170lbs (this month) finally. Its been a long hard road. TrueMass (BSN) has gotten me to where I am at today. I would love to put my trust into a Animal weight gainer rather than products I don't really use. Im in.

Evankib
03-17-09, 11:16 pm
I've been usin Animal products for 6 years.. trainin like a savage.. had to take a year off training and am now goin full force back into it. I'd love to test this new Real Gains flavor and reep the benefits of a quality product.

dannynb
03-17-09, 11:22 pm
WHy....because after a long drawn out debate with U-Rep over on AnabolicMinds and hummbly put into my place I have to say I wish I would have been using Real Gains all along. Also at the Arnold I got a told by a little birdy about the mad scientist that works on all these goodies and all I gotta say is my hat is off to you. Also an absolute reason I need to try this and put Real Gains in my arsenal....most of you probably lost weight at the Arnold...not me. I packed on 3 pounds over the weekend throwing down all the Real Gains I could drink in the box along with a few meals on the outside....so getting there at 241 and leaving 244....I think say it all right there boyz and gals. SO send it to me, let try out the new flavor and than go ahead and put me down for 3 jugs cause I got me some growing to do.

BaseballMonster
03-17-09, 11:37 pm
I am currently looking forward to a short bulk to put alot of weight and muscle on and then shed the fat for the game..... Looking to do 3 week bulk, then a 2 week cut, nothing is impossible..... Real Gains makes my day, it's as simple as that. Plus it's a no bloating, no filling b.s. shake that satisfies me to the max. Test me, I dare you....

gothamarchangel
03-18-09, 12:00 am
Gain. no pain no gain. No Gain no gain. Stuff sounds pretty awesome. I need to get bigger. It seems everywhere I travel the guys seem to be bigger and usually with more tattoos. Id love to try the stuff and for once be a traveling freak show.

Meister
03-18-09, 12:17 am
So yea this would be an amazing oppurtunity as i am going to start bulking to test out the new flavor of real gains so count me in. I have been working hard and still fairly new to the supplement world so i guess i can say i would be a good person to test because i have no other types of real gains and can see how well it works

zela
03-18-09, 1:01 am
Me and my 2 roomates are big on Universal products and we are currently running a 7 lb chocolate tub. Let us test this! feedback is from three in one! and give us the energy to graduate :D!

liftthepain
03-18-09, 1:16 am
Over the past year, I have gotten really serious about powerlifting, and I strive to pack on lean mass every day. Gotta hit it hard to be animal, right? If this stuff works as well as it sounds, we will all be that much closer to our goals. It sure would be nice to have somethin' that would pack on the muscle!

Ten
03-18-09, 1:19 am
i've tried everything and i can't find a protein powder that i really like. i want something that tastes great and if you believe in your product then i'd like to try it.

11B2PBravo4
03-18-09, 3:37 am
Haha sorry for the tacky title. Well a little about me before i beg to be a beta tester for this product. im 24 years old and im an Infantry grunt in the Army. Im currently deployed to Afghanistan and walk up and down the Hindu-Kush mountains everyday. Ive lost a lot of weight since Ive been here. majority of it was muscle due to the low protien intake im forced to endure and the constant Cardio. Wearing all this gear and armor while walking up the Himalayan Mts will tear your body down. Im Almost outta here, but would love to try out the New Real Gains and hopefully If it makes me Feel like an Animal then Ill stick to it and get my weight back! Hope you guys give me the chance!

"Evil will prevail with the blessings of ignorance and complacency!"

rmeguy
03-18-09, 4:18 am
after trying my first tub, yes i went all out on the tub, and got finished with it i saw myself in a whole new light. As it was posted before over here in the "Sandbox in the sky" it is very hard to keep up the level of mass that you want. Its a great product and a great oppurtunity to get some of this. Great product guys, cant wait for the new flavor to come out ( banana gets a little old ) lol.

-Ben

H60flyboy
03-18-09, 4:55 am
I have been using Animal Pump, Animal Stak, Animal M-Stak, and Animal Pak religiously over the past few months and the results have been fantastic! I love this shit! When I got the email about getting a chance at being a tester for the Real Gains new flavor I was more than exstatic! I would love to try this out and see how it stacks up to other mass gain products. If this stuff works even half as good as the rest of the line then I have got to give it a try and see how good it works. Hopefully you guys will give me a shot at being a tester I would love to do it and I can promise ya, you will get plenty of quick and precise feedback from me on it!

greagan070
03-18-09, 6:07 am
i don't like to think much it hurts so i just go with what i know. and i know that i work with with the military. how else could you get so many people together and so many different results. you really want to know how people like it.... send it to me and i can get it passed out along with your email.

Extreme
03-18-09, 7:56 am
Two reasons.

1 - B/c I'm slowly burning myself out on chocolate and would like to find something new to add to my daily list of flavors found within my diet.

2 - B/c Real Gains works, hands down. I've tried many, many mass gainers and proteins since getting into this game and I have never had results like I had while using Real Gains. The ingredients found in Real Gains are there for a reason, they're not there to just take up space or to be fillers, they're there to build lean muscle and I whole heartedly believe that.

Steelman69
03-18-09, 8:53 am
I'm gonna say I'd be a good judge of not only taste but performance as well. I love all of my Animal products, they all deliver what I expect. As far as protein goes though I've never steered from BSN Syntha-6 or BSN TRU-Mass. Why? Because the taste is untouchable as far as I'm concerned and the performance is perfect for my metabolism. However, like I said before, I'd be proud to be a tester for this protein just because my Animal products work as good as they do. Again I would consider it an honor.

DStorie7
03-18-09, 8:53 am
Think I am a prime candidate to test real gains.. I'm a solid ectomorph and use animal products on a daily basis.. I work hard and keep track of my progress and numbers so I would have no problem keeping tabs on the results achieved using this product..plus I'm looking to gain a couple pounds and real gains will increase my chances.. thanks.

Universal Rep
03-18-09, 10:10 am
Fellas, I don't want to get your hopes up... But those of you who know me know I really like the strawberry. That said, I tested an early batch and.... This new flavor blows strawberry out of the water. That is all.

Gambit
03-18-09, 10:16 am
Fellas, I don't want to get your hopes up... But those of you who know me know I really like the strawberry. That said, I tested an early batch and.... This new flavor blows strawberry out of the water. That is all.

Better than strawberry? Coming from U-Rep? Oh shit, boys...this must be off the chain.

emmymac009
03-18-09, 11:18 am
I am a 52 year old man who just loves bodybuilding. I also am quite fond of your products. Please allow me to be one of your testers. I promise an honest evaluation. Thank you.

J-Dawg
03-18-09, 11:35 am

I have to agree with U Rep on this...

Keep the entries coming fellas.

mritter3
03-18-09, 11:39 am
wow there is a shitload of people wanting to try this......i knew this was gonna be a crazy promo.....us animals love there gains

jlynch1086
03-18-09, 11:43 am
this sounds like a product that is definitely gonna work. any new flavors other than vanilla and chocolate are good in my book. i would love to test this product out and give you guys a straight up honest opinion straight from a fitness professional.

Hercules
03-18-09, 12:05 pm
Real Gains has been a part of my supplement arsenal for about two and half years. If I don't consume mass amounts of calories I get skinny way too quickly. Real Gains helps me get the calories I need to keep the size I want. I, like many others here, love the strawberry flavor. The banana is great, but strawberry is amazing. I will sometimes mix the two flavors and add a touch of chocolate syrup for a banana split shake. I would love to test this because I love mixing things up to try new flavors.

Universal Rep
03-18-09, 12:18 pm
Better than strawberry? Coming from U-Rep? Oh shit, boys...this must be off the chain.

One word, yes.

Helps that I like the flavor too in other foods...

Austin4205
03-18-09, 12:20 pm
I would find it an honor to test any animal/universal product, not to mention i wnated to try this after i saw it at the classic, in closing i would love to try it, thanks

pags
03-18-09, 12:34 pm
I get down with the chocolate before I go to sleep every night, would love to try something new. Straight up, I don't try new flavors in fear that I'll have wasted money on something that I won't like.

SuperFlexSteve
03-18-09, 12:45 pm

Alright, thats pretty damn good. But the real question we have at hand here; is it better than sex?! If so, I think you guys have got this on lock and will sell out the first week of putting it on the market... meaning you might want to double the initial production!

Giant Killer
03-18-09, 12:46 pm
NEW RG FLAVOR!!!!!

Awesome. Beats strawberry? I don't know if it can beat the 1/2 banana, 1/2 chocolate mix.

ghost
03-18-09, 12:51 pm
This is an AWESOME promo for lucky members of the boards!

GSant434
03-18-09, 1:17 pm
I owe a decent amount to Universal and Animal. I got the diet in check first, then I got the work outs locked down. The remaining intangibles I've relied on them for. Not just because the products are cost-effective (IMHO), or because I feel they've given me an edge in the gym or on the Rugby pitch. It's because they work for me. They do the things they say on the can the way they said they will. Pak, Omega, Nitro, Cuts, M-Stak, Stak, Flex, ZMA, EAA Nitro, I feel have each in their prescribed ways done the things and given me the results I have been looking for. I don't need to try some other company's product that makes ridiculous claims. I'm currently in a bulk for my Spring Rugby season. I'm trying to add a little bit more weight to throw around out on the pitch. I'd love having the chance try out Real Gains. I've seen only positive reviews on it. Once my current weight gainer runs out I plan on purchasing a tub regardless if I'm chosen or not, I'd just like the chance to experience the new flavor on a product I hope to add to my cycles for years to come.

BobbyB11
03-18-09, 1:43 pm
I am one of the few people in this world who does not like chocolate. I have vanilla RG, and take vanilla flavored supps for everything, this can get a little boring so I would love to try a new flavor that can stimulate my tastebuds more than another vanilla flavored supp.

Kon_Rock
03-18-09, 1:49 pm
Love real gains use it everyday, and have tried every flavor. So I want to try what else ya got. Strawberry is gonna be hard to beat!

jordo
03-18-09, 1:53 pm
What do I need to do to test out the new REAL GAINS flavor?

OnlyOpG
03-18-09, 2:31 pm
To me as a college student at a school where its cow country, the only thing important to me is bodybuilding and school. School even gets on my nerves but i gotta do my educational thing to get a head ya know. I think i would be a good tester for this new flavor as i am very dedicated to working out and the universal products. i would really try to take on the new product to gain more size and see what new doors it can unlock for me as i head into my first bodybuilding contest. Like M Stak, Cuts, Pump, and Pak has done for me i think Universal Real Gains will be just what i need to exceed. Also i never took it before so i can give you the Gods honest truth if it taste like ass or not and if great gains or not too. Thanks Animal.. good looks.

jkd4141
03-18-09, 3:15 pm
Why I want to be a tester.......

1.....geneticly my son and I are tall and lanky and have a hard time Putting and keeping on weight/muscle!

2.....MY SON IS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL PLAYER AND HE TRAINS HIS ASS OFF, and he eats constantly, 4 proteing shakes a day, and needs to put on another 20 # of muscle before football season in this aug. of 09

3.....we have used anilmal pak for the last 2 years, and have always used BSN SYNTHA and TRUE MASS, so let us be your guinea pigs to give a true testiment if your REAL GAINS will pass the test!

4.....I have a very athletic family....2 girls in college sports, oldest son in college sports, and 2 younger boys coming up in highschool and are both 3 sport players....so as a dad, I need some big time help!.....thanks for your consideration, Kevin

keiththom2003
03-18-09, 5:29 pm
I would love to try out some new product and give some input about it. Always trying to get better.

dagunner
03-18-09, 5:55 pm
been a long time user of real gains. i take a shake first thing in the morning while the eggs and oats are cooking and again right before i leave for work. gladly will try the new stuff with universals reputation for quality products it can only be better.

Lift4Life
03-18-09, 6:23 pm
I would love to try the new Real Gains flavor because as I push 42 years young I am still looking to get bigger and stronger. Age is a state of mind and I believe that one can still get bigger and more muscular at any age!

bb4life1313
03-18-09, 6:55 pm
I would love to be a tester for real gains because I lost my job about 4 months ago and am running very low on funds.

cltadams
03-18-09, 7:08 pm
I would love to try Real Gains. I am just starting into the heavy lifting with supplements, all my other work done with just protein and determination. My job requires a lot of the latter...... I've just started Animal Pak, Animal Stak, Animal Cuts and Animal Nitro at the advice of my Team Sergeant who swears by their results! Totally looking forward to seeign the after product!!!

UK_KHP
03-18-09, 7:14 pm
I am a sophmore at the Universuty of Kentucky going towards my undergraduate degree in Kinesiology(the study of human movement ) and Health Promotion. So encorporating this product into my workout routines would be highly beneficial to not only my lifting routine but would also help in creating a body image that illustrates KHP. In turn for aiding me in my success i'd be glad to provide a review of the product and record a few results for you guys. So if you decide to help me help you, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
UK_KHP

high-intensity
03-18-09, 7:22 pm
I'M in the middle of a bulking cycle and running low on my current weight gainer. im currently weighing 175 pounds and trying to make my way up to 200 so im sure if i could test this product it would help me greatly

chevelleadam
03-18-09, 10:12 pm
The name says it all. If it has anything to do with Universal Nutrition I am first to try any new product they have to offer. From there Animal Pak, Animal M Stak, or just a bottle of creatine I am loving every purchase I make with Universal Nutrition. Just spending the money on M stak Animal pak I know it is worth it in the end of the cycle to see why I envest in Universal Nutrition and to actually have a chance to be a beta tester would be a dream come true. Coming from a great genetics background its hard to find something that my Russian body will accept. I also always find the extra money to spend on Universal Nutrition.

lionguy022
03-18-09, 10:58 pm
I'm lookin for a product that is gonna help me get the best out of my workouts. I train 5 days a week, and want to maxmize my ability to gain muscle. I've used m-stak and was really pleased with the effects, so using another animalpak product would be excellent. Also I'm always looking for a supplement that I can stick with and trust will work. I don't take any bullshit in the gym which means i put in the most effort i can....maximizing results. Also, who wouldn't wanna put on some muscle and pass the other guys on the team. I look forward to potentially trying out your new product!

2003Slobra
03-18-09, 11:11 pm
I am 170 LBS. I need Real Gains. I am an inspiring Firefighter trying to put on weight. Currently I am using Pak/Pump/Mstak and have had very nice gains. I am currently trying to expand my experience with other Universal products, and this is something I would be very interested in trying.

Every time I step into a Vitamin Store I spend 15 minutes looking for another Brand of Protein that isn't going to get the job done. I spend countless time looking because I feel the last one was any benefit to me or my workout. I need something where I can go back to it once and for all, from here on out.

mdh84
03-19-09, 1:23 am
The reasons I want to try the new flavor:

1. I love Real Gains
2. ... Reason #1 pretty much sums it up for me.

BigFeitz
03-19-09, 2:00 am
i would love to be a taster. i love using Animal products. plus i have seen great results from real gains. by gaining 10lbs and non of it was fat. ALL MUSCLE! i have kept real gains in my arsenal for a long time and will keep there for many years to come.

Ricky P
03-19-09, 2:54 am
Real Gains is by far my favorite product from Universal, anything I could do to help advance this product would be great. It's a staple in my supplementation and I'd love to see what's next.

Austin109
03-19-09, 3:45 am
I've been a huge fan of Real Gains and have used it with tremendous results. So far I have used all the the flavors of Real Gains and would love to try out the new one.

Also I am currently in a bulking contest and any extra calories may help me win :)

Thanks for your time gentlemen

REDHOUSE3
03-19-09, 11:10 am
i WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP FOR TEST , I'VE TRIED TO SIGN UP BEFORE FOR OTHER PRODUCTS BUT NOW GETTING A CHANCE AT A NEW PROTIEN MIGHT BE THE ONLY WAY I CAN AFFORD ANY SUPPLEMENTS FOR A WHILE. I'M DELIVERING NEWSPAPERS TO GET THRU THIS MUCK UNTIL I CAN LAND A NEW JOB AND AT 38 ITS NOT WHERE I IMAGINED ID EVER BE. MAY EVEN HAVE TO CUT INTERNET N STUFF FOR A WHILE TO MAKE MORTGAGE SO I HOPE I HEAR A REPLY SOON OR REDHOUSE 3 MAY DISAPPEAR FROM YOUR RADAR SCREEN.

BARERIK
03-19-09, 12:14 pm
Hey I'm Alway Wiling To Test And Rep Any Supplement. I'm At A Plateau In My Workouts Right Now And Really Wanna Gain A Few Pounds, Hopefully A lot Of Pounds.

jonschmid
03-20-09, 12:15 am
Sign me up. Im looking forward to see what you have come up with for a flavor. Im a hardgainer so a new flavor would be awesome.......thx

kguinan
03-20-09, 9:53 am
I'm currently a student at a military college working towards a four year degree and a commission in the Marine Corps. I've been bodybuilding for a year and with the amount of physical activity we do, I almost always need to be taking a gainer. Animal and Universal products have helped me keep gaining muscle while working towards my career and Real Gains would be a perfect addition.

Chris Keil
03-20-09, 10:40 am
Sign me up for being a "lab rat" for the all new Real Gains Flavor. I am an intermediate lifter looking to make some big gains, I am a firm believer in your products, the no bullshit attitude, and the go hard or go home training mentality.

k1usa
03-20-09, 11:04 am
Well...you know I was a tester for the other flavors a while back as well as the Animal Test....it was an honor and I did enjoy being a tester. I think to round out the testing platform its always nice to have the "gray animal" have a crack at the new product/flavor. I might not be part of the majority age wise...but lets hear it for the baby boomers from the 50's that are still in the gym and embracing the Animal way of live...both in and out of the gym. I think in the gym its all about training hard...the self dedication.....out of the gym its keeping the fire alive...the energy flowing and being positive about what you are doing with your life. We all know that suppliments are just that...what we take in addition to all the food and rest we can get...and what we take in has to be as solid as how we train...this animal thing is not just banging iron..but its also about integrity. Animal sups bring that integrity into the arena...its easy to just get the can and know its all good. Im simple and dont like to reinvent the wheel...I stick to my tried and true. SO....if its not too late...I would be happy to give the new flavor a shot....and pack on a pound or two of rack in the process...

Russ

Kozak
03-20-09, 11:51 am
To be honest, my dedication has dropped of significantly in recent months. I miss being in the gym and I miss Real Gains helping me achieve real big gains. A new flavor of Real Gains might be just the thing I need to get me committed again.

littlebig
03-20-09, 1:12 pm
Yep, I know. Endurance Athlete. Bodybuilder. Lance or Arnold? At 175 lbs and 8.2% BF it is difficult to consume the Kals that I need. Many days it is difficult to just break even on Kals. May arms are only 15.5, chest 42, waist 31.5. My chest and back workout burns 700+ Kals. My commute to work is 22 round trip... another 800+ Kals. Did I mention I am a personal trainer, teach bootcamps and spin. This past weekend I road the Tour De Cure metric century... 2800 Kals burned. I think you are getting the picture. I log my food on The Daily Plate... how does one eat 3500+ to 6000+ clean Kals? I have never had an interest in weight gainers as many are just made of sugar (I also come from an obese and diabetic family so I try to avoid sugars (except post recovery). Real Gains, however, has spiked my interest. I just cannot consume or even spend the time to consume any more yams and chicken. Help me out Animal. Keep my toilet yam and chicken free. Peace and Health.

OklahomaMuscle
03-20-09, 1:40 pm
Why me? I'm always looking for ways to help me in my Journey. Real Gains has a reputation and if the taste is as good as it has been with the other flavors...Why not use it? Look forward to testing or just consuming the new flavor in general.
Thanks

cphill25
03-20-09, 2:18 pm
I would LOVE to test the new Real Gains flovor and see what it coul do for me on the road to the 2009 Collegiate Nationals in PA. I would love to add this product to my Universal arsenal. Thank You.

Colby.

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 5:08 pm
After reading what U-rep has to say about this new flavor, I have to try it!

Firefist
03-20-09, 6:02 pm
wow, what perfect timing.

This year i said to myself, you need to get to 200 pounds. After the arnold and getting my reality check in, i said to myself, "ok, its about time to put some serious mass on. youve got to bring up your game even more, or else mediocrity is all youll ever be." Ive been at this game for a little over a year now, coming from 125 pounds to 183 and I can honestly attribute a large chunk of my success to some of the great supplements that ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL has put out there (m-stak anyone?). I want to compete next year, but what I have now is not good enough. 160 pounds onstage is just not good enough for me. The quotes in everyones signature is true. something like....

any man under 200 pounds is a woman.

I dont want that to be me anymore.

I have never used real gains before, but have heard so many great things about it from here, and from the guys at the ABC's. I want my 200 pounds so bad and I just need that little edge to put me over the line. Real gains would definitely help me in my quest to 200+. If chosen, I promise a thorough review, backed with my signature big eating and balls-to-the-walls training, to ensure a fair review and to emphasize the point: that EATING BIG AND TRAINING BIG, along with REAL GAINS will get you on your way to becoming an ANIMAL.

SuperFlexSteve
03-20-09, 9:24 pm
BECAUSE... My taste buds are TOP NOTCH!! nuff said. lol!

Mr.Warrior
03-20-09, 9:56 pm
Gettin ready to gruduate high school, have spent the past 4-5 years building my body to play college football. But in my years I found a love that overtook football, so I've turned down my scholarships and im bodybuilding now. I think this would be a great addition to my diet and give me that extra step I need.
Never been a tester before but I know how great ANIMAL is and I'd love to be one of the first to try something new and give my opinion.

pedraza
03-21-09, 8:08 am
plain and simple if i cant be a tester then i wont be able try it. just dont have the money for anything these days

E-Train
03-21-09, 9:45 pm
The question is not why, rather, why not? I would test this product like a dog playing fetch. I would even log it everyday. I am not new to this bodybuilding lifestyle and when chances like this come around, it's a dog eat dog world.....I'd fight for every chance, knowing that this is survival of the fittest. Besides Real Gains kicks every other weight gainers ass and drags it down the alley. This shit is legit, this is the real deal. The strawberry flavor was awesome can't wait to taste this one............

bigjakes
03-23-09, 12:01 pm
Because Universal is Awesome and they make awesome products!!

BamBam
03-23-09, 12:05 pm
You KNOW your boy BamBam is down for being a BETA tester. I am going through a serious MASS building phase right now until I find a show I would like to do...so until then I am trying to get the biggest and best physique I can. Real Gains is and will probably always be the cheapest mass protein matrix with the best results. You truly do get more than what you pay for and getting a new flavor would be sweet! Good luck fellas!

IN IRON,
BB-

T. Kemble
03-23-09, 12:14 pm
I'd love to test it, i'm bulking back up after the police academy and need every calorie i can get!!

syrus87
03-23-09, 12:24 pm
I'm new the forum, but not the facebook and myspace pages.

When I got a pm regarding this beta test, I got excited. Long story short, I only take Universal products because I've seen results from everything I have taken. And it's the only company I recommend when I'm asked what supps I take. A new product and you need some opinions, HELL YEAH...I'M DOWN!

BigChom
03-23-09, 12:58 pm
I'm a college student who has been lifting like crazy for the last 4 years, i would love to be a tester because, I'm broke as hell.

RK
03-23-09, 1:11 pm
I would love to test this promo out! I've been using real gains for a while now(6-7 months) and changed it up recently but i will definitely be going back to it. Ive been training hard and consistency for a little over a year now and have been addicted to Universal/Animal products from the begging. Plus a poor college student always needs a little help with supps!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-23-09, 2:05 pm
I Am In Off Season Mode So It Is Load And Loads Of Protein And Carbs For Me!

Real-gains Is A Staple In My Nutrition, If I Need Something Quick And On The Run I Slam One Down, But I Love The Tastes And The Flavors Of Real Gains And Having A New Flavor Will Def Be A Nic Elil Addition!

Come On You All Know Me I Will Let You Know How It Is And If It Is Good Or Not!

Damn Now Really Thinking It About It I Am Running Low On Gains!

oh No That Mean I Am Going To Start Shirnking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please Pick Me!

...easy!!!

wedge
03-23-09, 2:49 pm
I'll toss my name into the ring. I've wanted to try Real Gains for a bit now, just haven't been able to get any yet. I am brutally honest and would welcome the opportunity to take a Universal product for a test drive.

BubbyLight
03-23-09, 5:04 pm
hmmm real gains...hold on let me go make a shake while i write this up...

so real gains has let me pack on a lot of weight. good weight that is. use it three times a day. couldnt go a day with out it...im a huge animal/universal fan. ive been just testing all the supplement to see what works best. i have to say mstak and real gains works the best
i wanna be the one to test out this new flavor. i need another tub that rips my fingernails when u try and open it :).

LastOfTheSwolomites
03-23-09, 6:36 pm
i train my ass off and i just can not put on the mass i am looking for. i train 5 days a week and i see results slowly but i have not been able to gain weight in about 5 months. the last weight gainer i took just gave me the shits and didnt produce any results... i hope this product will give me better results

cmtz429
03-24-09, 1:54 am
I live for univ nut brand. I have to try new flav of real gains, definitely.

Rida4life
03-24-09, 3:14 am
Universal Animal products are the only I use. I can give a damn about being shredded 24/7 and Real Gains is the reason. The muscle mass I gain from Real Gains is incredible. I have 2 tubs in my closet as we speak.

Bottom line Real Gains is where its at for gaining massive size..
Thats why I would LOVE to be a tester..

Themostocles
03-24-09, 3:40 am
I have never tried a weight gainer at all, but I am getting redy to go on a back to back cycle of Test and could use the extra calories. I would be very interested in getting in on this promotion

J-Dawg
03-24-09, 2:42 pm
Only about 24 more hours to go before this promo closes...

Little Z
03-24-09, 2:44 pm

im so excited.. i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight!

dannynb
03-24-09, 4:40 pm
Can't wait.

B.C.
03-24-09, 5:12 pm
I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Menace
03-24-09, 5:13 pm
count me in! would love to be a tester for new flavors. currently using banana milkshake and chocolate. i mix them and it tastes great!

PrometheusCon
03-24-09, 6:37 pm
I'd give it a go. I currently am using Strawberry and it's pretty good stuff. I am in the Bustin' Ass Contest currently and am bulking. I wouldn't want to run out of Real Gains now would I? :-o but seriously, it would be nice to beta something. And I know when you say you guys have something good up your sleeves, you don't beat around the bush (Omega anyone?).

matic-
03-24-09, 8:48 pm
Animal makes real deal no BS supplements...I've always wanted to give Real Gains a go but I've turned to my own homemade gainers in the interest of saving money. But I'd love to beta test the new real gains flavor. I am on a bulk until cutting for a show in the fall. So real gains would fit right in.

Steel_Claddagh
03-25-09, 12:03 am

Me too, Z!! The thought of having a chance to be chosen to beta test a new Animal product is pretty cool!

Hoomgar
03-25-09, 9:14 am

Today is the day J :D

E-Train
03-25-09, 11:29 am
This is the day......a day of reckoning....

DANO
03-25-09, 11:55 am
*rubbing my hands together in anticapition#

machineman
03-25-09, 12:17 pm
*has hand rasied like a 4th grader that knows everyting.....oh, wait, I am a 4th grader*

carry on!

LastOfTheSwolomites
03-25-09, 12:17 pm
i need a weight gainer that really works! i love universal products and im an all out animal in the gym. im no ronnie coleman but i hold my own. i am 190 trying to get to a solid 220.. hook me up n show me how good your product works

ahistoryofviolence
03-25-09, 12:20 pm
-I will give honest feedback
-I am in need of a new weight gainer
-All weight gainers I have tried suck in both the taste and results department
-I have always contemplated taking Real Gains but the cheaper road was always more enticing
-The only protein I have left is from GNC..enough said
-It WILL NOT go to waste
-This weight gainer looks like it is the real deal and it is the perfect time for me to get out of the rut I am currently in consisting of shitty supplements that bloat the hell out of me
-I am a huge fan and follower of this community that Animal has built
-Oh, and of course, I am dirt poor due to college expenses which is why my dumbass buys shitty supplements that DO NOT WORK!

CDUB23
03-25-09, 12:55 pm
I have been lifting off and on for a few years. Over the past year, I decided to do it right. I have been bulking, and lifting hard for the past year and have went from 6'1, 159 to 6'1, 203 pounds. With my current diet, I do not take any specific weight gainer supplements. I generally work through most of the day, and at my current weight I am having trouble getting enough calories in order to keep moving up in weight. I think a weight gainer supplement will put me over the top on a daily basis, and help to put on some more weight as I strive for the caloric excess. I would enjoy testing this product.

cbw7304@hotmail.com

jkmighty
03-25-09, 1:26 pm
I am a huge advocate of animal products. I love them I've got a lot of my friends to start using animal. One day I hope to be in one of the iconic ads. So, please. Consider me for the beta testing program.

jkmighty
03-25-09, 1:29 pm
Joshua.krize@gmail.com

mritter3
03-25-09, 1:30 pm
wow this is insane a new flavor of real gains, believe me my fingers are crossed, may the best animal win, and enjoy.

J-Dawg
03-25-09, 4:23 pm
Here are the 10 winners for the Real Gains new flavor testing. Just email your full mailing information over to theshop@animalpak.com along with your FORVM name and we'll have the samples sent out no later than Monday of next week.

Definitely going to throw my name out there to be a tester for Real Gains. I have been a huge fan of universal/animal products such as torrent, shock therapy, mstak, pump, pak, and more. I would love to finally be able to test out a new flavor of a product and give my honest feedback on it. I have tried other gainer shakes and would like to see how this stacks up. I've also been working to gain weight since I started my journey, so a little Real Gains definitely won't hurt. Good luck to everyone that enters.

1) I am a poor ass Army Soldier (E-5) with 3 kids, a mortgage, and the most expensive of all...a wife!

2) Tomorrow is my birthday and because of number 1, I am reduced to watching the Watchmen instead of going to something cool like the UFC events, the Arnold, or even to the circus.

3) Maybe, just maybe, I could gain some muscle using your product for free instead of looking into gym trash bins for their thrown out supplment jugs to scrape a serving or two!

4) Because I have my dad's genetics, which means that I also have his thought process, which in it's basic form, tells me that I need to drool like a dog when I see the word free!

Well....it's a shot...

Wow, I'm affraid to enter on this one, everytime I try a new product from Animal and Universal that works for me I get hooked up.

I'm and endo-morph with Ecto-morph characteristics. I'm always in an eternal diet to maintain my body fat levels to comply with the Army regulations and at the same time try to add mass. I think that Real Gains could be used as an awesome meal replacement to add to my Anabolic Window of Opportunity Stack. It would be a replacement for my meal 30 min after Torrent on the way back to home from the Gym. I think that by doing this, it will enable me to gain lean mass at the same time that I lower or maintain my body fat levels.

1. I'm currently taking a stab at what I consider "bulking up". I've gone from 140 lbs (wrestling weight class) on 2-6-09 to weights ranging from 150-152 when I wake up in the morning over the last few days. I'm loving my diet, loving my body, and always looking for ways to improve how it looks now that I've discovered Animal and all the knowledge behind it.

2. This will be my first Universal product outside of the "Animal" line. I'm currently taking two different proteins from another company (nothing against Universal) because I've been getting cheap protein since I first started lifting and never really thought anything of it. Is a more expensive brand like Real Gains worth it? You're going to have to prove it to me heh.

3. I'm young and looking for RESULTS from the things I do. Animal gave me incredible results. I want to see what this product is all about.

1) Through the years I have tried and had success with many of your products, but I have never tried any of Animalpak's weight gainers.

2) I have always wanted to find a high quality mass gainer that did more than just put all of the mass around my midsection, which has been my experience in the past!

3) I find your supplements to be of the highest quality, and dollar per serving to be the most reasonably priced. At 40 years old, and with four children, I dont have time or money to waste on bunk products

4) I have recently been making pretty decent gains in the gym,strength wise, and would like to see what results I would get backing that up with some quality big boy fuel!!

Thanks for your consideration, and for keeping me motivated!!!

WHy....because after a long drawn out debate with U-Rep over on AnabolicMinds and hummbly put into my place I have to say I wish I would have been using Real Gains all along. Also at the Arnold I got a told by a little birdy about the mad scientist that works on all these goodies and all I gotta say is my hat is off to you. Also an absolute reason I need to try this and put Real Gains in my arsenal....most of you probably lost weight at the Arnold...not me. I packed on 3 pounds over the weekend throwing down all the Real Gains I could drink in the box along with a few meals on the outside....so getting there at 241 and leaving 244....I think say it all right there boyz and gals. SO send it to me, let try out the new flavor and than go ahead and put me down for 3 jugs cause I got me some growing to do.

Two reasons.

1 - B/c I'm slowly burning myself out on chocolate and would like to find something new to add to my daily list of flavors found within my diet.

2 - B/c Real Gains works, hands down. I've tried many, many mass gainers and proteins since getting into this game and I have never had results like I had while using Real Gains. The ingredients found in Real Gains are there for a reason, they're not there to just take up space or to be fillers, they're there to build lean muscle and I whole heartedly believe that.

Why I want to be a tester.......

1.....geneticly my son and I are tall and lanky and have a hard time Putting and keeping on weight/muscle!

2.....MY SON IS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL PLAYER AND HE TRAINS HIS ASS OFF, and he eats constantly, 4 proteing shakes a day, and needs to put on another 20 # of muscle before football season in this aug. of 09

3.....we have used anilmal pak for the last 2 years, and have always used BSN SYNTHA and TRUE MASS, so let us be your guinea pigs to give a true testiment if your REAL GAINS will pass the test!

4.....I have a very athletic family....2 girls in college sports, oldest son in college sports, and 2 younger boys coming up in highschool and are both 3 sport players....so as a dad, I need some big time help!.....thanks for your consideration, Kevin

Yep, I know. Endurance Athlete. Bodybuilder. Lance or Arnold? At 175 lbs and 8.2% BF it is difficult to consume the Kals that I need. Many days it is difficult to just break even on Kals. May arms are only 15.5, chest 42, waist 31.5. My chest and back workout burns 700+ Kals. My commute to work is 22 round trip... another 800+ Kals. Did I mention I am a personal trainer, teach bootcamps and spin. This past weekend I road the Tour De Cure metric century... 2800 Kals burned. I think you are getting the picture. I log my food on The Daily Plate... how does one eat 3500+ to 6000+ clean Kals? I have never had an interest in weight gainers as many are just made of sugar (I also come from an obese and diabetic family so I try to avoid sugars (except post recovery). Real Gains, however, has spiked my interest. I just cannot consume or even spend the time to consume any more yams and chicken. Help me out Animal. Keep my toilet yam and chicken free. Peace and Health.

wow, what perfect timing.

This year i said to myself, you need to get to 200 pounds. After the arnold and getting my reality check in, i said to myself, "ok, its about time to put some serious mass on. youve got to bring up your game even more, or else mediocrity is all youll ever be." Ive been at this game for a little over a year now, coming from 125 pounds to 183 and I can honestly attribute a large chunk of my success to some of the great supplements that ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL has put out there (m-stak anyone?). I want to compete next year, but what I have now is not good enough. 160 pounds onstage is just not good enough for me. The quotes in everyones signature is true. something like....

any man under 200 pounds is a woman.

I dont want that to be me anymore.

I have never used real gains before, but have heard so many great things about it from here, and from the guys at the ABC's. I want my 200 pounds so bad and I just need that little edge to put me over the line. Real gains would definitely help me in my quest to 200+. If chosen, I promise a thorough review, backed with my signature big eating and balls-to-the-walls training, to ensure a fair review and to emphasize the point: that EATING BIG AND TRAINING BIG, along with REAL GAINS will get you on your way to becoming an ANIMAL.

Mr. Dead
03-25-09, 4:25 pm
HUUUGE congrats!!!

Hoomgar
03-25-09, 4:26 pm
HUUUGE congrats!!!

For sure. Congratulations everyone. Look forward to the feedback.

Hg

Gambit
03-25-09, 4:30 pm
Big group of lucky fellas. Really looking forward to this one...

hardworkE
03-25-09, 4:31 pm
J-Dawg,

Thanks for the chance to be a Beta Tester for the new Real Gains. I'm really looking forward to trying out this flavor that I've been hearing about and give you guys my honest opinion about the flavor. This thread has generated a lot of buzz and I can't wait to see what kind of addition you guys are planning to add to an already awesome product. Thanks again and I look forward to receiving the RG!

-hardworkE

Little Z
03-25-09, 4:32 pm
Congrats to all that were chosen!

Cant wait to see your thoughts!

Steel_Claddagh
03-25-09, 4:45 pm
Thank you for choosing me to test Real Gains! I will be reading through other beta test logs the rest of the night (lol ok, so I'm geeking a little, wouldnt you??) to get an idea of what info and format gives the best information to my Iron Brothers!!

Firefist
03-25-09, 5:09 pm
thanks for having me onboard! I will post a weekly log for my trials with the real gains, complete with diet, weight changes, bf%, etc, finishing off with a before and after side by side to compare the results!

thanks universal and ANIMAL for everything!

DANO
03-25-09, 5:17 pm
Good luck to all.
Thanks for the chance even if I didn't get picked!

mritter3
03-25-09, 5:23 pm
you boyz are lucky cannot wait to hear what you think.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-25-09, 6:29 pm
I Got Chosen I Cant Wait To...............................wait!!!

Oooopppsss No I Didn't Lmao!

Congrats Can't Wait To Buy Some Of This Yummy Goodness!

Dont Have Much Gains Left :0)

E-Train
03-25-09, 7:41 pm
Congrats brothers will be subbing to each of your logs

widdlewade44
03-25-09, 7:45 pm
Congrats to all the winners. I'm looking forward to viewing your feedback, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Alk
03-25-09, 9:12 pm
Huge honor, thank you for this amazing opportunity. I've barely been in this community for a month and I'm already getting a chance to test a product...thank you so much. I can't wait till it comes in the mail and I get to keep my log on it...thanks again Universal.

dannynb
03-25-09, 11:23 pm
J...we gonna get a pm on what kind of feedback y'all looking for? Pretty stoked about trying this out...hell any day I get a chance to get my hands on a new Universal or Animal supp is a good day

cmtz429
03-25-09, 11:28 pm
Awesome. congrats! You deserve it. Will wait for feedback.

Extreme
03-26-09, 8:55 am
I thank those that made the decisions for those of us fortunate enough to test this new flavor for Universal/Animal. I will surely give my honest opinion and incorporate my thoughts about the product, as well as my results in my journey (found in my sig). Just a heads up for the guys that came up with this new flavor, I use to be a chef so I love critiqueing everything that goes into my mouth and I expect big things from this new flavor, especially after hearing so much hype about it. And congrats to the other's that were given the chance to test out the new Real Gains flavor as well.

Maiden69
03-26-09, 9:12 am
Wow, here we go again... thanks Bros!

italianmanMASS
03-26-09, 4:21 pm
Why?
Becuase I could use a little something to help me recover from pulling 400+ pounds from a 3" block for 12 reps in preparation for my upcoming Strongman contest.
I'm currently at 207lbs. Been training for a long time. Lightweight category for my upcoming meet is under 231 so I have some room to grow and still stay in my class.

ANY product (good or bad) will put weight on a 120lbs. newbie as long as he trains a little!
Real Gains? I don't know, but if it can add some weight to this guy and help him get a Nationals Qualification... I'd call it REAL GAINS.

Lemme know soon, the comp is May 17th and training is already full bore!

congrats to all winners

peace

- italianmanMASS

PrometheusCon
03-28-09, 5:42 pm
congrats! Tell me how good this flavor is. I'm excited to see what they've got up their sleeves.

Alk
03-30-09, 10:47 am
I submitted my info when the testing was closed last week...but I haven't seen anything in the mail yet...was it supposed to come later today or something for most people? Not to be inpatient...just worried.

Firefist
03-30-09, 4:03 pm
haha its cool dude, they will take care of us.

look at the final picks post, i do believe that J-dawg stated that they could be shipped out on MONDAY, which is today.

expect it by the end of the week or early next week. The guys at the shop are sooooo badass at helpin us out.

just you wait! haha.

Maiden69
03-30-09, 5:51 pm
Got mine today, let us know where you going to set up the feedback thread. For now all I can say is that the smell is spot on, but subtle. I'll start with it tomorrow and give an entire review.

Alk
03-30-09, 6:58 pm
haha its cool dude, they will take care of us.

look at the final picks post, i do believe that J-dawg stated that they could be shipped out on MONDAY, which is today.

expect it by the end of the week or early next week. The guys at the shop are sooooo badass at helpin us out.

just you wait! haha.

Lol as soon as I got back from the gym I saw the package on my front porch.

Yesssss.

I'll try it before bed and see how it is...

The description says "Use one serving between meals and at bedtime" so it's more of an all-day formula right? Been looking online...since a forum search turned up a bunch of Journey logs, and haven't found anything...

I just don't wanna end up using this stuff at the wrong time while I test it

hardworkE
03-31-09, 10:23 am
I am getting mine today(gotta pick it up from the UPS store since they always come when I'm at work). I am more than excited. Tonight will be my first serving. Is there a link yet for the feedback?

Firefist
03-31-09, 2:14 pm
just got it today, and i damn near shat myself in excitement when i saw the flavor.

hardworkE
03-31-09, 2:19 pm
just got it today, and i damn near shat myself in excitement when i saw the flavor.

x2. Can't wait to try this out tonight!

dannynb
03-31-09, 6:07 pm
Still waiting on mine...

Extreme
04-01-09, 7:53 am
Had my box sitting at my door when I got home from work yesterday. I've got a w/o tonight and plan to take a serving at lunch today, then another before bed tonight, and after seeing the flavor let's just say I'm as giddy as a school girl at a rock concert to give this flavor a go!

J-Dawg
04-01-09, 12:03 pm
Please post your feedback here fellas: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24553

Elem Entree
04-19-09, 7:26 am
What is Real Gains?
Real Gains is a high calorie, nutritionally-dense weight gainer that consists of a special blend of high quality proteins, complex carbohydrates and essential fatty acids. Most weight gainers on the market use whey protein concentrate for their formulas. Now whey protein concentrate has its benefits, especially for increasing muscle protein synthesis. However because it’s rapidly absorbed you’ll lose its anti-catabolic or muscle sparing effects within 60-90 minutes of ingestion. An ideal protein blend would be to combine a fast absorbing protein along with a time released protein.

When we formulated Real Gains, this is exactly what we did. We took whey protein and combined it with premium micellar casein, which rather than being quickly absorbed, provides a steady stream of amino acids in the body. When it comes to protein, Real Gains has you covered, combining protein synthesis sparking whey with catabolism fighting casein to create the ultimate mass building blend. One final point: You’ll also find purer, cleaner whey protein isolates in Real Gains. With other other weight gainers, you might only get economy-minded whey protein concentrate. Think about that.

Next up in the Real Gains formula are the complex carbohydrates. One of the most important functions that carbohydrates perform is to serve as the main energy source or fuel for the body. Carbohydrates are of primary importance to bodybuilders and other athletes seeking to maximize lean muscle mass. They are "protein sparing" which simply means that if you have sufficient carbohydrates present (full glycogen stores), protein will be used primarily for growth and repair. If you do not have sufficient carbohydrates in your system, you may use protein for energy instead of for building muscle.

Real Gains incorporates a special low DE blend of maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate) and inulin (a fiber) which helps the growth of healthy intestinal flora, allowing for better nutrient absorption. Maltodextrin contains "glucose polymers", which are easier for the body to assimilate and use. Glucose polymers are metabolized at a slow, steady rate that can help to sustain energy levels during endurance-oriented workouts and/or athletic events and support healthy weight gain.

Inulin is a soluble, non-digestible dietary fiber. Within the small intestine, inulin helps with slowing the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates and lipids and promoting nutrient absorption along a greater length of the intestine. This will ensure that you have a steady influx of carbohydrates which will help in balancing blood sugar levels.

Last but certainly not least in the mass building equation are fats. Fats are key in hormone synthesis and are the essential component of all cells. The important fats to look into are the essential fatty acids or EFAs for short. EFAs are the crucial fats that your body requires and they make up an integral part of the Real Gains formula. The reason why EFAs are so important are that symptoms of essential fatty acid deficiency may include fatigue, weakness, slowed growth and the like.

Let’s look at the important fats that make up Real Gains: flaxseed oil and MCTs. Flaxseed oil is one of the best sources of alpha linoleic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that enhances insulin sensitivity and promotes hormone production as well as myriad benefits for general overall health. MCTs are calorie-dense, healthy fats that contribute to satiety, boost immunity and restrict bodyfat storage. All in all, the fats in Real Gains are the healthiest and most anabolic you’re likely to find in a weight gainer.

Get familiar with Real Gains, the new school weight gainer built with old school quality. Exactly what you need to built the bigger, better version of your physique: you, version 2.0. A high quality protein blend, complex carbs and healthy fats come together to give you everything the hard training hardgainer needs to take his physique to a whole new level of mass, density and power. With Real Gains from Universal Nutrition size does matter.

Here's the promo:
We've got a new flavor of Real Gains in the works. We've made up some prototypes for testing. The new flavor has already been vetted in house and we feel we have something awesome on hand. If you're interested in being a tester, just post why you'd like to test the new Real Gains in here.

Just gotta be 18 and have a US mailing addy.

Promo Deadline: 3/25/09

Damn, too late! I have a Brother in law that is a freakishly hard gainer. The guy is cursed! I wanted him to test the stuff because, shit, if it helps him gain then it works! I would trust feeding him anything Universal put out because I know the quality and care that goes into the products is of the highest caliber. Well, keep it in mind for the next run huh?!

J-Dawg
05-20-09, 2:16 pm
The new Real Gains flavor was given the ok and will soon be put through the production process. I still think we're looking at ~4 weeks or so before we launch. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Hoomgar
05-20-09, 2:28 pm
The new Real Gains flavor was given the ok and will soon be put through the production process. I still think we're looking at ~4 weeks or so before we launch. Just wanted to give a heads up.

This is good news J-Dawg. A lot of people have been asking about this one. Looking forward to it!