PDA

View Full Version : supplement question

master of disaster
03-18-09, 9:32 am
i jus recently bought a bottle of xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx but when I was reading the label on the xxxxxxx I seen that it said that there is creatine in it, would it be harmful to me if I continued to take it? Would it be too much creatine for me and harm my kidneys? or will it help me even more in muscle growth and strength? Also I got some xxxxxx and xxxxxx and if they are are used together you can get great results but I was reading my cell tech label and it says there is xxxxxxx in it so I jus stoped taking the xxxxxx pills and took xxxxxx instead for 2 reasons, 1 because that would be 3 sources of creatine supplements I would be taking and 2 because it says there is xxxxxxxxx. Somone please help me and shed some light on this.

BaseballMonster
03-18-09, 9:46 am
this is really not the place to ask this, go to BB.com and ask it there, these products aren't even good.

sanga
03-18-09, 9:46 am
We only discuss Universal Nutrition products here.

If I was you I`d contact the company you bought the products from for them to confirm as I am not familiar with these, someone else may well be.

master of disaster
03-18-09, 11:07 am
ok will do thanks

rev8ball
03-18-09, 11:10 am
9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.