PDA

View Full Version : Stack from my Journey question...

NJC_Manhattan
03-18-09, 7:58 pm
Just finished Cuts... Feeling good. Here is my current supp stack that I will be taking after I finish a detox kit next week.

Supps...

Pak
Omega
Flex
No carb isolate whey
Normal whey
Shock Therapy
Uni-liver
Stak
BCAA supp
Acai berry supp
ZMA supp

Any thoughts or suggestions?

dmax1978
03-18-09, 8:19 pm
i'm currently using fish oil, pak, m stak, shock therapy, and muscle milk. i have never tried universals protein or weight gainers yet. Been on stak for 2 weeks now with shock therapy before the gym, i'm so focused i haven't got such good workouts like i do now. Good luck bro

C.Coronato
03-19-09, 9:28 am
NJC .. Everything looks good, i was JW tho why are you taking a regular whey AND a carb free iso whey?

Aggression
03-19-09, 9:37 am
NJC .. Everything looks good, i was JW tho why are you taking a regular whey AND a carb free iso whey?

I was thinking the same thing. Why both? Isolate is the better protein and if you need some carbs, you can always eat something along with the Iso, or add it to the shake itself. No use in spending money on 2 proteins. Unless you have a legit reason?

NJC_Manhattan
03-26-09, 8:31 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Why both? Isolate is the better protein and if you need some carbs, you can always eat something along with the Iso, or add it to the shake itself. No use in spending money on 2 proteins. Unless you have a legit reason?

Sorry for the late response Gentlemen. My reasoning is after 5pm I want to restrict my carb intake as much as possible. So the no card iso really helps me achieve that. The normal whey is post workout, the no carb is for after 5pm....