View Full Version : My Cherry Slushie's

belladiabla13
03-18-09, 9:57 pm
Crystal Light or generic brand no calorie no carb drink mix

add water, throw in blender with lots of ice

I use this when I need a sweet fix...

Fury317
03-18-09, 9:58 pm
Simple, fast, sounds delicious...my kinda treat. Gonna give it a go one of these days.

deanna7272
03-19-09, 2:33 am
Sounds a bit like mine... I got HOOKED this past summer when I was going through prep for my show.... I still have at least one a day...

Mine consists of.....

Diet Dew and a touch of Crystal Light (Raspberry is my favorite)...

I will also throw in my glutamine powder pre-workout, flaxseed oil in the morning, OR my benefiber (go ahead, laugh, but when it comes to prep, YOU KNOW...lol)

All mix well and is yummy goodness especially when prepping...

belladiabla13
03-19-09, 5:26 pm
Sounds a bit like mine... I got HOOKED this past summer when I was going through prep for my show.... I still have at least one a day...

Mine consists of.....

Diet Dew and a touch of Crystal Light (Raspberry is my favorite)...

I will also throw in my glutamine powder pre-workout, flaxseed oil in the morning, OR my benefiber (go ahead, laugh, but when it comes to prep, YOU KNOW...lol)

All mix well and is yummy goodness especially when prepping...

Oh that sounds really good...will try it :)

Ass to Ankles
03-31-10, 4:06 pm
just made this slushie, i've been dieting for the past 10 weeks and haven't had anything other than cardboard which isn't a problem but i tasted this and immediately made a 2nd one. so very delicious.
made mine with generic strawberry Crystal Light, shaved ice in a blender and mixed crystal light with water and then added the shaved ice to the cup. ate it quickly with a spoon.
only 5 calories (which you'll burn off as you dance around in a fit of brain freeze)
awesome little recipe