PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Mass Stack

AlphaBrass01
03-19-09, 9:03 am
I've gone through a huge lifestyle change since last April. I was 278 lbs (I'm 5'6"), not strong, and all flab, and just got disgusted with it. I started working out in the middle of May and did a bunch of cardio while getting my diet in check. Then I started serious lifting (but at a very light level first, since I hadn't done it before). I basically started my lifting life in a cut cycle. By the end of February, I was 168 lbs and 15% body fat. Right now I'm 166 lbs and 13% body fat.

I posted a few times in the stack thread for Cuts/Stak/M-Stak, but I'll probably ditch the Cuts for now. I think I've decided that I need to try a bit of time more focused on building than cutting, so here is what I'm thinking at this point (I work out first thing in the morning).

Get up and take Stak with Shock Therapy. Get dressed and go hit the gym. Have Storm while driving home from my workout. Get back, have my favorite protein - I know it's not Universal, sorry - and some oatmeal for breakfast with a 2-a-day multivitamin, the hit the shower and head to work. Take M-Stak before lunch, which is usually more Cytogainer and lean meat/veggies. Then have a good, healthy dinner with the other half of my vitamin dose. Before bed, I usually have some casein protein, which feels like dessert while being good for me.

Let me know what you think of this. I have some time before I finish my current cycle (6 more weeks), so I can think about it. I guess my main concern is putting the fat back on, since I've worked so hard to completely change my body composition. I'm hoping that the nutrient partitioning of M-Stak along with the testosterone boost from Stak will keep my gains pretty lean.

C.Coronato
03-19-09, 9:22 am
Great to have you brother, and that's very impressive! I would suggest sticking to what has worked for you, to lose that much BF and weight, you are doing something right. The main thing is to just be eating smaller meals every few hours just to keep your metabolism moving. I would also suggest throwing in some eggs and egg whites into the breakfast mix. Move the shake back and use it as a snack or so, or before your workout, as many people perform better when weight training with some kind of food in their stomach, unless your just doing cardio, then empty is fine. Looking good other wise!

Aggression
03-19-09, 9:40 am
Great to have you brother, and that's very impressive! I would suggest sticking to what has worked for you, to lose that much BF and weight, you are doing something right. The main thing is to just be eating smaller meals every few hours just to keep your metabolism moving. I would also suggest throwing in some eggs and egg whites into the breakfast mix. Move the shake back and use it as a snack or so, or before your workout, as many people perform better when weight training with some kind of food in their stomach, unless your just doing cardio, then empty is fine. Looking good other wise!

Agreed. You don't want to train with weights on a empty stomach. What you'd be doing is allowing your body to breakdown it's own muscle for energy because you didn't provide your body with a legit fuel source. Other than that, shit looks good.

Also, try not to mention any other company's products on here. 'Weight gainer X' would have been ideal, instead of mentioning the real name of the product.

AlphaBrass01
03-19-09, 9:43 am

I guess what I mean is that I don't mind looking "big," but I don't want to look fat. I've been using a thermogenic fat burner and would like to get off that. I'm hoping a stack like this will help keep the gains leaner.

AlphaBrass01
03-19-09, 9:45 am
Agreed. You don't want to train with weights on a empty stomach. What you'd be doing is allowing your body to breakdown it's own muscle for energy because you didn't provide your body with a legit fuel source. Other than that, shit looks good.

Also, try not to mention any other company's products on here. 'Weight gainer X' would have been ideal, instead of mentioning the real name of the product.

Sorry about the corporate mention. I'll keep it in mind later on. Thanks.

hardworkE
03-19-09, 11:12 am
278 ->166...damn man thats awesome, congratulations. Thats a major lifestyle change. Now it's time to build back up to 278 and be shredded muscle, haha. Good luck on the rest of your way

AlphaBrass01
03-19-09, 11:14 am
278 ->166...damn man thats awesome, congratulations. Thats a major lifestyle change. Now it's time to build back up to 278 and be shredded muscle, haha. Good luck on the rest of your way

Thanks. After the next six weeks or so are over, we'll see how this mass stack effects that. Hopefully I'm right about having my diet in check enough to build muscle rather than just fat.