PDA

View Full Version : new here new stack

bovaddict
03-19-09, 10:38 am
well it's good to be here. This is my first time using animal products and I'm not sure why I waited. I'm currently finishing my mostly gaspari/MRI stack consisting of:

Megamen sport
X3 fishoil
Blackpowder pre
Intravol during
Gaspari sizeon post
MRI pronos post
Novedex xt before bed
4x200mg milkthistle
Hsp active everyother night

I'm going to do and purchased for my next stack:

Animal pak
Animal stak
Animal test
Blackpowder pre
War during
Sizeon post
Pronos post
Hsp active

After cycle:
Animal m-stak and continue pak

I have a full 42 days of pak,stak, and test

Questions:
I work out at night, times I should be taking the animal products?
Any suggestions?
Also how long should I wait after the novedex before starting this stack?

Let's hope for some big results!

C.Coronato
03-25-09, 11:35 am
Pak is in the AM with your breakfast.
Test preworkout
Stak 3-4 hours apart from the Test.
M-Stak will be 30 mins before workout once your on that part

Aggression
03-25-09, 11:39 am
Test preworkout

Bingo

Also, don't mention other company's products on this site. Use generic names, such as protein, creatine, etc.

mritter3
03-25-09, 11:53 am
yeah tree trunk nailed it, but you can't metion other brands on this forum, animal only bro.

Little Z
03-25-09, 1:11 pm
animal only bro.

Universal Nutrition/Animal/SportPharma..

this is a forum run by a supplement company, so we dont post other supplements by name.. but they can be referred to by generic form..
creatine, protein, no product, etc..

TigerAce01
03-25-09, 1:51 pm
How old are you brother?

...and yes Z, I posted on a thread you already posted on.

-Ace

Little Z
03-25-09, 2:30 pm
How old are you brother?

...and yes Z, I posted on a thread you already posted on.

-Ace

yeah some more info would be nice..

and yes i know.. you're following me again.. lol

Iron58
03-25-09, 2:51 pm
Test preworkout

Bingo

Also, don't mention other company's products on this site. Use generic names, such as protein, creatine, etc.

Why not Test w/the preworkout meal (say 1 hour 45 mins prior to weights) and then Stak 30-45 prior to weights? I'm in the processing of putting together my mass plan, and from what I gathered on the forvm that was the way to go.

Aggression
03-25-09, 4:07 pm
Why not Test w/the preworkout meal (say 1 hour 45 mins prior to weights) and then Stak 30-45 prior to weights? I'm in the processing of putting together my mass plan, and from what I gathered on the forvm that was the way to go.

Yes, you can do this as well. TEST with the meal prior to the session. Stak about 20min after the meal prior to your session.

bovaddict
03-27-09, 8:38 pm
sorry for the lack of info as i entered all that in on my iphone and it sucks to type forever on it.

Anyway good to know on other products.. i will edit that as soon as i press submit on this reply.

I am 21 years old and live in minnesota. work out at the lifetime in plymouth.. let me know if your local as i would love to train with ya!

also i just started my stack today this morning :)

and quick question.. i just took test with my dinner oh like 35 minutes ago.. i am planning on working out in about an hour-1.5 hours be there actually lift something heavy in like an hour 45-2 hours. and was planning on taking stak as i was getting ready to leave before the gym so about 30-45 pre..

is that ok?

anyway onto the measurements and workouts and diet etc etc

starting today stats:
3/27/09

me
weight-200 even somehow i was consistent 203 the last week or so but last night and this morning 200

arms:right bicep-16
left bicep-15.50
right forearm-13
left forearm 12.25(hahahahaha)
chest-tape wasnt long enough

weight: personal best done 3x10 cleanly not sloppy dipping weights etc..
flat bench-155
incline bench-135
decline bench-185
stand up dumbell curls-45
stand up barbell curls-85
squat-225
leg press-360
calf raises- 3x20-490
weighted dips- body weight+25pound weight

pull ups front-8
pull ups palms facing me-13

pics will be loaded soon

oh ya.. i dont know the names to certain work outs i or machines.. i just do em.. hence the lame names.

also this is a basic workout routine.. it may have more or less added to it but this is the basics of it all

training:
monday-tricep and chest day
3x10 flat bench
3x10 tri bench press
3x10 dumbell bench
3x10 slight incline dumbell bench
3x10 up another 2 spots dumbell bench
3x10 closegrip skull crushers to bench
3x12 with last set going to exhaustion of tricep pushups
3x(3x15) superset tri pull down

tuesday:bicep/forearm day
3x10 modified stand up dumbell curls
3x10 heavy hammer curls
superset 3x(4x10)decreasing weight curvy barbell thing curls
3x10 seated curls
super set 3x(3x10) decreasing weight preacher curls machine
3x10 barbell wrist rollers
3xboth ways wrist rollers with the string and weight at the bottom

wednesday-abs
3x12 decline bench sit ups holding out a plate straight out
3x15 leg lifts
3x60 second diamond holds
assisted situpmachine +10 lb plate 70x normal sit up 40x each side

thursday-shoulders/back
3x10 arnold press
3x10 behind head military press
3x10 rotating dumbell shrugs
3x10 laydown rows
3x20 goodmornings weighted
3x10 deadlifts

friday-legs
3x20 calf raises
3x10 leg press
3x20 quad extensions
3x10 each leg. kick back thing
3x10 lay down version of above using both feet at same time
3x10 squats

saturday-anything i need to hit harder or missed during the week+45 minutes of cardio after

sunday-rest or cardio

diet will consist of gainers, protein shakes, chiptole(can i say chipotle?) chicken burritos with chicken, rice, cheese, and lettuce only, eggs, lots of milk, steak once a week, lots of almond snacks, power pb on whole wheat bread, meal replacement packets and of course some days of other things.

and the final concluded stack consist of

animal pak
animal stak2
animal test
intra workout and post creatine/waxy maize
lots of different proteins and gainers

i will be taking a pre depending how much energy and pumps i get without on just the above.. tonight will be my first workout on it so im gonna try a week without then a week with and decide

after the complete 42 day is over i will be doing a pct of m-stak.

wish me luck! the battle has begun!

bovaddict
03-27-09, 8:53 pm
it wouldnt let me save my edit so i am posting it here.. ignore the previous as this has all that and more.. thanks!!

sorry for the lack of info as i entered all that in on my iphone and it sucks to type forever on it.

Anyway good to know on other products.. i will edit that as soon as i press submit on this reply.

I am 21 years old and live in minnesota. work out at the lifetime in plymouth.. let me know if your local as i would love to train with ya!

also i just started my stack today this morning :)

and quick question.. i just took test with my dinner oh like 35 minutes ago.. i am planning on working out in about an hour-1.5 hours be there actually lift something heavy in like an hour 45-2 hours. and was planning on taking stak as i was getting ready to leave before the gym so about 30-45 pre..

is that ok?

anyway onto the measurements and workouts and diet etc etc

starting today stats:
3/27/09

me
weight-200 even somehow i was consistent 203 the last week or so but last night and this morning 200

arms:right bicep-16
left bicep-15.50
right forearm-13
left forearm 12.25(hahahahaha)
chest-tape wasnt long enough

weight: personal best done 3x10 cleanly not sloppy dipping weights etc..

flat bench-155 clean 185 3x8 and the last 2 sets are ugly
incline bench-135
decline bench-185 clean or 205 3x8 and struggling
stand up dumbell curls-45 clean 50 with some swinging
stand up barbell curls-85 clean 95 getting clean
squat-225
leg press-360
calf raises- 3x20-490 490 is the highest our machine goes :(
weighted dips- body weight+25pound weight clean 3x8 ugly with a 45 plate

pull ups front-8 clean 10 ugly
pull ups palms facing me-13 clean more ugly

oh ya.. i dont know the names to certain work outs i or machines.. i just do em.. hence the lame names. plus i got soo much on my mind right now that its hard to think.. i got a mother in law in hospice care and 2 jobs and a crying wife on top of hardcore training.. been busy :(

also this is a basic workout routine.. it may have more or less added to it but this is the basics of it all

ANY thoughts or comments negative or positive or things to add change etc etc let me know!!!!

training:
monday-tricep and chest day
3x10 flat bench
3x10 tri bench press
3x10 dumbell bench
3x10 slight incline dumbell bench
3x10 up another 2 spots dumbell bench
3x10 closegrip skull crushers to bench
3x12 with last set going to exhaustion of tricep pushups
3x(3x15) superset tri pull down

tuesday:bicep/forearm day
3x10 modified stand up dumbell curls
3x10 heavy hammer curls
superset 3x(4x10)decreasing weight curvy barbell thing curls
3x10 seated curls
super set 3x(3x10) decreasing weight preacher curls machine
3x10 barbell wrist rollers
3xboth ways wrist rollers with the string and weight at the bottom

wednesday-abs
3x12 decline bench sit ups holding out a plate straight out
3x15 leg lifts
3x60 second diamond holds
assisted situpmachine +10 lb plate 70x normal sit up 40x each side

thursday-shoulders/back
3x10 arnold press
3x10 behind head military press
3x10 rotating dumbell shrugs
3x10 laydown rows
3x20 goodmornings weighted
3x10 deadlifts

friday-legs
3x20 calf raises
3x10 leg press
3x20 quad extensions
3x10 each leg. kick back thing
3x10 lay down version of above using both feet at same time
3x10 squats

saturday-anything i need to hit harder or missed during the week+45 minutes of cardio after

sunday-rest or cardio

diet will consist of gainers, protein shakes, chiptole(can i say chipotle?) chicken burritos with chicken, rice, cheese, and lettuce only, eggs, lots of milk, steak once a week, lots of almond snacks, power pb on whole wheat bread, meal replacement packets and of course some days of other things.

and the final concluded stack consist of

animal pak
animal stak2
animal test
intra workout and post creatine/waxy maize
lots of different proteins and gainers

also i was told not to take a fish oil while on this stack while doing my research.. this true? can i take animal omega? benefit or no? i can go 42 days without my fish oil if means the gains will be greater.. this next 42 days is about putting on and putting up weight

i will be taking a pre depending how much energy and pumps i get without on just the above.. tonight will be my first workout on it so im gonna try a week without then a week with and decide. if i do end up taking a pre it will be either animal pump or nitro or a different one i have.. i was told to not take the red pill if i use a pre workout formula of any kind?

after the complete 42 day is over i will be doing a pct of m-stak.

wish me luck! the battle has begun!

edit:i went to check out my first post and i cant edit it.. anyone whos a mod can edit it according to my current stack as that is 100% all i will be taking so brand names arent needed.. thanks!! i do apologize and my god is this place better then bodybuilding.com.. glad to be here!!!!

bovaddict
03-28-09, 9:35 pm
so far nothing but a 2 day headache and feel of exhaustion. I'm at 3000 calories so far today and about 160 grams of protein with looking at mybottle 122 ounces of water so far at least.

What could be causing this?

ArmyAthlete34
03-28-09, 10:12 pm
How much do you weigh brother. You deffinately need to get more protein in that diet even if you only weigh a hundred and some pounds you should shoot for 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. that will deffinately help with the exhaustion. and maybe up your carbs especially if you are looking to gain mass the calories look good though. keep up the good work look forward to seeing your progress.

bovaddict
03-29-09, 3:13 pm
i weigh between 200-203 depending on the day etc.
i havnt weighted myself since i started the stack in hopes to weigh myself once after the first 21days and a second time after the 42 days are over.

that protein amount was so far for the day. meaning i was at 160 before my protein bar, post workout shake, and my before bed shake.

totalling me at about 310 for the day..

still low but i didnt eat my eggs for breakfast yesterday as i was running late and also didnt have my morning shake. oh well

but ya thanks for watching out for me man!!

also what would you suggest be a prime source of carbs.. ive been doing a lot of rice anything else you would suggest? thanks!

update:
day 3, no headache! thats good cause that was annoying..
workout last night was abs but i ended up doing just one set of biceps and one set of tri's and off that one set of each i had a CRAZY pump going.. not sure if its from this new stack or what but it was intense thats for sure.. my buddy who started the same animal stack as me the same day and does all the same workouts etc experienced the same thing as well..

so ya thats good news and im not sore today at all which is great.. usually abs kill me. my legs which was the first day of the stack also arent sore which is also weird cause my legs usually suck untill the day i do legs again haha.

intensity still hasnt been raised yet which i usually have a TON of.. i usually can get up a full set regardless how much of a pump or sore or exhausted i am through rage but the last couple days just hasnt been there. i dunno if its cause of the emotional things with my mother in law on her last few days of life/mom's heart surgery/great grandma in the hospital for liver failure and also coming near to an end/aunt's historectomy or however you spell it all at the same time or if its the lack of a pre workout boost but im sure ill figure it out soon.

if i am to take a pre workout i just take out the red pills of the stak correct? and i do take those pills out does that change what time i should take the stak since it wouldnt really have a pre workout benefit or still take it 30-45 before my work out?

thanks guys for everything!! monday and tuesday are the two hardest most intense workouts of the week for me so lets hope for some good results!

dannynb
03-29-09, 4:02 pm
Taking out the Stim doesn't change when you should take it....it just helps you sleep at night if you take it later in the day. Good to hear the pumps are going god for you. As far as intensity not being there I would have to say it's what's going on in your life brother...damn man that's all a lot of things to be on your mind. Stress can do this to you. I'm sorry to hear your family is having a lot to deal with, just keep your head up stay positive and stay focused.

bovaddict
03-29-09, 8:16 pm
thanks man it definetely hasnt been easy!

but like you guys call it.. its a journey!

and thanks for the quick answer to my question.. ill continue to use all the pills and just not take a pre workout.

also p.s. i was checkin out your myspace earlier.. the animal family definetely seems like the place to be.. great results at your contest!

anyway off day today as stated and pumped for tomorrow unless her mom passes.. if not lets hope for a solid workout! mondays are my favorite.. some reason i just cant get over a solid tricep pump!

ArmyAthlete34
03-29-09, 8:49 pm
Hey brother onthe carbs I eat lots of oatmeal and brown rice. I eat whole grain bread as well unless its after my workout I look for some fast digesting carbs. but by eating slow digesting carbs throughout the day it will help keep you from storing to much body fat. Some advice when you go to the store brother always look at the label to see what the contents are. and what I do when i look at the label is figure out when i will be eating that particular food as well it has helped me out alot. keep pushing brother. I hope things get better for you I will keep you in my prayers.

bovaddict
04-03-09, 6:08 pm
her moms in a better place now..

Cycle is going good so far nothing out of the ordinary yet but it's only been a week.