PDA

View Full Version : A $90 IHOP bill is the secret.... Kai's Eat-A-thon.

03-19-09, 6:09 pm
Enjoy!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1960/164/

OoFaP
03-19-09, 6:19 pm
I saw that...it was pretty ridiculous. I wish they showed the waiter's expression.

I'm at the University of Delaware btw...I see you live in Dover.

naturalguy
03-19-09, 7:36 pm
He just one upped that with a $200 + bill at the Firehouse:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1961/164/

Gambit
03-19-09, 7:39 pm
Hot damn. Now that's something to strive for...

I bet Machine would give him a run for his money though. They probably close down buffets when he pulls into the parking lot.

03-19-09, 10:14 pm
I saw that...it was pretty ridiculous. I wish they showed the waiter's expression.

I'm at the University of Delaware btw...I see you live in Dover.

Where do you train at?

He just one upped that with a $200 + bill at the Firehouse:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1961/164/

I just saw that as well. Crazy shit!

Standing_Guard
03-20-09, 1:19 am
Hot damn. Now that's something to strive for...

I bet Machine would give him a run for his money though. They probably close down buffets when he pulls into the parking lot.

I can vouch for Machine I have seen that man eat and he can put it away like he's going to the electric chair.

Little Z
03-20-09, 1:44 am
favorite line of the IHOP vid..

"sometimes Italian dressing tastes so good to me.. put it on.. a pregnant womans toe id probably eat it.."

Mizzarler
03-20-09, 4:56 am
i love his facial expression after he says "microwaved sweet potato" lol kai is awesome

xMindgamex
03-20-09, 7:22 pm
thats one big bill...man must hate dieting! lol

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 8:48 pm
favorite line of the IHOP vid..

"sometimes Italian dressing tastes so good to me.. put it on.. a pregnant womans toe id probably eat it.."

Ha ha! I loved that. After dieting down for s how, a man is having "many" cravings ;)

Little Z
03-20-09, 8:51 pm
Ha ha! I loved that. After dieting down for s how, a man is having "many" cravings ;)

it was great seeing how he was enjoying every chew.. like it was taking his breath away.. im not looking forward to dieting.. ever.. haha

03-20-09, 8:56 pm
it was great seeing how he was enjoying every chew.. like it was taking his breath away.. im not looking forward to dieting.. ever.. haha

I actually wasn't either and although I didn't diet for a show I still dieted for my own personal satisfaction and it was quite rewarding.... Hard but rewarding for sure. I went from just under 215lbs to 185lbs. in 8 weeks. Back to the bulking!

Phil

Maiden69
03-20-09, 9:05 pm
One thing I can't understand after dieting down my self... after about 12 months of diet, I can't stomach that much food on one sitting! Like now, I'm about to start again, and I can eat a lot on one sitting, but after a few weeks, I physically can't make my self eat. I got to take it gradually or feel like throwing up. Hat's off to him!

Elite
03-20-09, 9:13 pm
Bet he had time to read Arnolds Encyclopaedia from cover to cover on that ensuing shit break.

Little Z
03-20-09, 9:14 pm
Bet he had time to read Arnolds Encyclopaedia from cover to cover on that ensuing shit break.

good call.. and probably.. 3 times..

Pizzalamp
03-20-09, 9:15 pm

omg...settle down paul...

G Diesel
03-20-09, 9:16 pm
I gotta admit, he kept that cleaner than I would've... Haha. That was fuckin' great.

Peace, G

Fury317
03-20-09, 9:27 pm
I gotta admit, he kept that cleaner than I would've... Haha. That was fuckin' great.

Peace, G

Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. Shit when I did my show, I ate fucking Dairy queen and mcdonalds. He's eating steak and chicken haha

mritter3
03-20-09, 10:01 pm
that is some crazy stuff, that boy can eat, bet he hates to diet

MonTanaMusCle
03-21-09, 1:37 pm
Kai is for sure badass, but am I the only one that gets lost during his interviews. For instance the ones with Shawn Ray at the firehouse. After about two minutes I was like what the hell is he talking about ? ? ?

NVR2BIG
03-21-09, 2:02 pm
Kai is for sure badass, but am I the only one that gets lost during his interviews. For instance the ones with Shawn Ray at the firehouse. After about two minutes I was like what the hell is he talking about ? ? ?

I'm right there with ya!!

dedsqtbnch
03-21-09, 2:17 pm
almost went to ihop last night instead my wife wanted to go to chillys

but i live my breakfast

RUEHS
03-21-09, 2:30 pm
yeah that is just insane.....his one meal is about my groceries for a week.
ALL my meals are made myself, I can't afford to eat out and do bodybuilding...

G Diesel
03-21-09, 7:40 pm
yeah that is just insane.....his one meal is about my groceries for a week.
ALL my meals are made myself, I can't afford to eat out and do bodybuilding...

Neither could Kai until just recently... It is all about slow and steady progress.

Peace, G

RUEHS
03-21-09, 7:51 pm
Neither could Kai until just recently... It is all about slow and steady progress.

Peace, G

Much agreed, and understood Mr. Diesel.
I moved out on my own to live in, a hole in the wall shitty apartment.
But right now for me, I am living the dream...my dream atleast.