PDA

View Full Version : I just feels good.....you know its happening

k1usa
03-20-09, 11:31 am
Most of us spend lots of time in the gym....raging with the iron...eating like we had 9 assholes....going home to rest and twitch from the pain we self inflict....count the change on the dresser for the next load of sups. Some of us hit the gym before most have brushed their teeth...had their first coffee of the day...before they roll our of the sack....some of us are there walking across the parking lot at 4:30am in the damp fog...rain...snow...what ever the weather...we brave it...shake it off and enter the arena.......the gym. Most do not understand what we do...think we are fucking big egos...crazy....off the scale. To that I say....."do what we do....be that dedicated to what we want and how we go about our endevor...and Ill show you fucking crazy"....
So much time...effort and even love we put into what we do...the placement of events during the day that allow us to head to the gym to take on the challenge...and in my case...to rock that fucking beast inside that feeds on pain. Some of us have children and have to part with what they want for a few hours to hit the gym...and in other threads...we all agree..its not easy at times as its all to easy to stay on the floor with your 5 year old and watch the lates Indians Jones movie and play with the little army men and remember when you were once doing the same thing...only watching black and white Micky Mouse Club show....yea yea....the 50's fucker!......
Well...it comes to this...the times we hit when we look in the mirror and think....this is good...its changing...its got my attention...its working!!! All the hard work...eating....spending more money on food and sups than most would believe...and when you see the changes...its just fucking magic. Now seeing it by your own eyes is one thing but hearing this from others is another. Sometimes I hear that I carry this energy...its felt when say in meetings for work and when I do presentations for my job...and just meeting others...it just happens.
Here is the bottom line... I believe what we do is in some cases looked at like ..."what the fuck" but in most cases along with integrity...we carry a spirit...along with the Animal spirit which is not always the grungy thing..but one of being proud...willing to help others....to be calm with what we do...but Im here to tell you my brothers...its a feeling we carry...its an energy we embrace...and others feel it..the see it...and as my dear friend and K1 fighter Jerome Le Banner as said to me many times...."you can smell it my friend"...

So when you get up at some fucking hidious hour to train...stuff down food that you just cant stand anymore...see the bill for sups and think..."shit..thats like fucking rent money dude"...when you lay there twiching from pain and grunting from the cramping..walking like you rode a horse all day after killing legs...when you know you are spent...take a minute....think of what you want and what you did that day to get there...and appreciate the change and know that some may see us as being idiots...but Im here to tell you..most see us as pro's...dedicated souls all....and in most cases are somewhat envious of what they themselves have skirted for so long. It does feel good..and when you get that feeling that you know its happening...for that moment...you my friend have arrived.....

C.Coronato
03-20-09, 11:48 am
Damn. Deep brother.

freak-a-boo!!
03-21-09, 11:58 am
Most of my animal brothers like you actually write what I feel deep inside. Thank you so much for writing this. deeply moving

NVR2BIG
03-21-09, 1:52 pm
that was both moving and motivating...thanks!!

RUEHS
03-21-09, 3:16 pm
"So when you get up at some fucking hidious hour to train...stuff down food that you just cant stand anymore...see the bill for sups and think..."shit..thats like fucking rent money dude""

beautiful man.

fenix237
03-21-09, 3:44 pm
good stuff....it got me all motivated to go hit some iron and made me remember why i go!!!

Liftbig21
03-30-09, 7:52 pm
thanks brother...I needed that.