PDA

View Full Version : 20 egg whites and frozen chicken shake.

RUEHS
03-21-09, 7:53 pm
whoaaa is about the only thing that came out of my mouth when I watched this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_swvt0CLsc&feature=related

I wish I knew what he was saying.....

maniack
03-21-09, 9:23 pm
wow...

Pizzalamp
03-21-09, 9:31 pm
oh yes
this has been posted many times yet its still shocking each time...yuck!

i believe hes deceased

mritter3
03-21-09, 9:33 pm
that is nasty. thats all im saying

Big3
03-21-09, 9:47 pm
Yes, he passed away shortly after his 9 week cut.

AFTazz06
03-21-09, 9:55 pm
oh yes
this has been posted many times yet its still shocking each time...yuck!

i believe hes deceased

I was wondering that too, is he really dead? The problem i see with eating raw chicken (frozen or not) is the Solmonella in chicken. That's why it has to be cooked throughly to kill the bacteria in it, basically he drank the bacteria whole along with the chicken. I bet they had a feast in his body.

xMindgamex
03-21-09, 11:20 pm
i heard he died from an insulin shock or something.

h 3 L L b 0 y
03-21-09, 11:26 pm
I was wondering that too, is he really dead? The problem i see with eating raw chicken (frozen or not) is the Solmonella in chicken. That's why it has to be cooked throughly to kill the bacteria in it, basically he drank the bacteria whole along with the chicken. I bet they had a feast in his body.

Think he said they only way he could manage it was because the chicken was really fresh.

His name was Katsumi Kitamura. He died of severe dehydration and an imbalance of electrolytes.

Little Z
03-22-09, 1:30 am
Think he said they only way he could manage it was because the chicken was really fresh.

His name was Katsumi Kitamura. He died of severe dehydration and an imbalance of electrolytes.

See there are many stories, some people say it was a heart attack.. no need to continue guessing unless its factual..

Aug. 2000 was when he passed, and ive seen raw chicken used in the Japanese culture..

he used vanilla essence in the egg whites with a sweetener and vanilla essence and a strawberry sweetner with the shake..
thats translation from another person, not from me..

i dont know how he did it.. that 9 week transformation was crazy, his face looked horrible at the end.. there is a DVD about him
but its only available in Japan..

dedsqtbnch
03-22-09, 3:12 am
seen the vid a long time ago on youtube but never finnish watching that one or the 9 week one

wow dude looked good other than his stomach

h 3 L L b 0 y
03-22-09, 10:11 am
See there are many stories, some people say it was a heart attack.. no need to continue guessing unless its factual..

No ones guessing. He did die of heart failure due to dehydration.

adidas
03-22-09, 10:12 am
All those egg yolks :( I hope he was at least giving them to the dog.

although the idea of eating that raw does not suit me...Vince Giaronda did advocate it...eating everything raw from chicken to pork to ground beef and whole raw eggs and raw milk....but with as much reverence that I give him, it's not my cup of tea.

cmtz429
03-22-09, 2:40 pm
He had no fats or carbs, the body needs one or the other w/ protein to survive. I heard he was some kind of doctor.

Little Z
03-22-09, 2:53 pm
All those egg yolks :( I hope he was at least giving them to the dog.

although the idea of eating that raw does not suit me...Vince Giaronda did advocate it...eating everything raw from chicken to pork to ground beef and whole raw eggs and raw milk....but with as much reverence that I give him, it's not my cup of tea.

he would freeze the yolks and feed them to the dog and the other animals of the neighborhood..

GJN5002
03-23-09, 10:49 am
that was ridiculous and unneccessary but entertaining none the less

bassmonkey16
03-24-09, 7:39 pm
Anybody else notice the water filter on his tap? All I was thinkin was, wow, they must have REALLY bad water there, if he can eat like that but needs to filter his H2O!

RUEHS
03-24-09, 9:43 pm
that was ridiculous and unneccessary but entertaining none the less

haha thats all I was looking to do, entertain others with it, as I was entertained by it.