PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test Q

larryubb
03-22-09, 4:03 am
So ive done M stak before and ive got a week left on my current can. Just got done with wrestling. Im 22 bulking , good diet, lifting heavy to bulk. Thinking about ordering the Animal Test tomorrow. Before i pull the trigger on the 2 cans just wondering if it will be right for me. I really wanna try out the effects of the ARA. But is test really that much better than m stak? i know they are different but will the gains be better? and are there any sides to test besides aggression and hugeness ? its a b day gift so not like im throwin money down the drain. Im really just more concerned with sides cuz i see the guy post about hair loss and im too pretty to lose my hair......

JasonG
03-22-09, 5:29 am
I haven't actually tried it so I can't answer all those questions, but I can tell you there are no sides. It's not a prohormone and you won't need a pct. I'm getting ready to try m stak, how did you like that? I'll try the test when I deploy again and making more money.

Aggression
03-22-09, 9:12 am
So ive done M stak before and ive got a week left on my current can. Just got done with wrestling. Im 22 bulking , good diet, lifting heavy to bulk. Thinking about ordering the Animal Test tomorrow. Before i pull the trigger on the 2 cans just wondering if it will be right for me. I really wanna try out the effects of the ARA. But is test really that much better than m stak? i know they are different but will the gains be better? and are there any sides to test besides aggression and hugeness ? its a b day gift so not like im throwin money down the drain. Im really just more concerned with sides cuz i see the guy post about hair loss and im too pretty to lose my hair......

I have 2 days left on Test. I've been on it for 6 weeks. I loved it. I'm going to take a month off and run M-stak/Test for 6 weeks.

How old are you bro? And what's your training experience, and experience with supplements/test boosters?

Ricky P
03-22-09, 9:29 am
I used it when Animal ran the Animal X beta test. My numbers went up and I felt great on it. It's a little pricey for me now though, but I enjoyed my time with it. I didn't experience any negative effects from it, I wouldn't worry about that. As long as you take it the way it's supposed to be taken there shouldn't be any problems.

mritter3
03-22-09, 9:31 am
done test for a total of like 6 cycles in the past 2 years, and besides the minor aggression which i use towards the iron, i did not see any effects, i kept all my hair,

Big_J
03-22-09, 12:45 pm
i just got off my first cycle of Test, i really liked it. Other than aggression, i haven't seen any other sides.(no hair loss) You won't be dissappointed with ur results.

larryubb
03-22-09, 5:29 pm
I have 2 days left on Test. I've been on it for 6 weeks. I loved it. I'm going to take a month off and run M-stak/Test for 6 weeks.

How old are you bro? And what's your training experience, and experience with supplements/test boosters?

Been training since i was in highschool but this will be my 5th year out. I am 22 , i used stak last year got good gains. Ive tried alot of stuff....but the last year settled on universal products as i found them to be the best deal/ most effective. As for my training now im bulking doing a 3 day split with push/pull/legs....i pick one main exercise each day like bench/deads/squats and pyramid up to like 4 working sets of 8 then i do about 5 more exercises at about 4 x 10 each....been doin it for 3 weeks so far and i have done it before but just getting back to heavy lifting after wrestling season.

larryubb
03-22-09, 5:30 pm
I haven't actually tried it so I can't answer all those questions, but I can tell you there are no sides. It's not a prohormone and you won't need a pct. I'm getting ready to try m stak, how did you like that? I'll try the test when I deploy again and making more money.

i love m stak.....done 2 cans and always have had great gains.....it takes about a week and a half till you can really feel it, but you certainly can tell.

JasonG
03-22-09, 11:33 pm
i love m stak.....done 2 cans and always have had great gains.....it takes about a week and a half till you can really feel it, but you certainly can tell.

I'm about out of tribulus and going to replace that with mstak, probably next week day one of my routine. So what effects do you feel from it exactly?

larryubb
03-23-09, 12:22 am
well it has a stim pill in it so you get energy from that....the feeling is hard to describe but after about 10-14 days on it you will know....you are just fuller, stronger, and feel like an animal. You feel like you can eat and eat and it just goes to your muscles. I dont know, i can tell you that you wont be disappointed, and i have never read a bad review on it.

larryubb
03-24-09, 2:40 am
So i ordered the Test....a week left on m stak cant wait to test it up for 6 weeks then m stak again. Should be a solid 9 weeks of gains. 2 cans of test shipped for 97 bones.....thats a good deal. wanna know where just PM me ill let u know. But i do know thats like 30 cheaper than most sites.

ghost
03-24-09, 12:47 pm
hair loss is not an issue with any of the supps... Test, is well worth the money, if your diet and training are in check. dont forget supplements are Supplement to your current diet and training. keep us up to date man

larryubb
03-24-09, 3:02 pm
hair loss is not an issue with any of the supps... Test, is well worth the money, if your diet and training are in check. dont forget supplements are Supplement to your current diet and training. keep us up to date man

Glad to hear that it is worth it....i know the most important thing is diet and training....supps make up some 5% maybe? is that the number floating around these days? 5 % actually and i think they also kind of help you mentally, they work but on top of that give you some kind of positive placebo. Just like with the M stak...it helps but really encourages you to eat which is the big contributor to the gains ppl experience while on it. What i cant get over is the harness/ lean gains on m stak after all the cals i take in...lookin foward to the test, will update every now and then. I am thinking about doing an over all review of my 12 week universal experience of staples of Pak/ Storm/ Shock and M- Stak - Test - Test -M Stak ....12 week bulk till june. Started 3 weeks ago after i was depleted from a long wrestling season. Was wrestling at 184 after football i was 195 but long season/sickness was done to 175 wrestling at 184. I would like to get to 200 or 205 in these 12 weeks. I think its possible with lots of food plus the noob gains i got right away from muscle memory cuz not heavy training during wrestling, and getting back on the creatine. Any way i rambled on....but thats what im lookin at....heavy lifting on 3 day split each body part 2 times a week. Lots of bench/squat/deads lots of food and the support of the animal/universal....already lookin good after 2 weeks, lookin forward to the next 10.