PDA

View Full Version : A True Honor - Bros and Pros

xMATT182x
03-22-09, 6:57 am
I remember a few years back looking through the muscle mags and seeing all the ads of all the body builders and the mass amounts of ridiculous and captivating ads. I remember coming across the first Animal ad I ever saw and it saying " Shut the fuck up and train" and it was how I felt lifting weights and bodybuilding should be. I took a breif detour from the iron when I started college but soon found my way back to it and stronger then ever. This last December I found the Forum and was hooked. Soon I found out that I was among the very guys I admired for years and in a way idolized as the baddest and meanest mother fuckers in the game. I'm humbeled and honored to be among these men and equally to be among all the bros and ladies on this forum that represent Animal. This place is a mecca of sorts and I'm honored to be a part of it and to be a part of the Animal. The enchouragement and knoweldege I gain here is paramount and priceless, humbleling and motivating. I can't wait to be in The Cage next year to shake every hand that I can in appreciation and meet the awesome guys that run this show. Thank you for your enchouragement and thank you for treating us like humans and not dollar signs. You all represent the way the world should be, with equal respect and courtesy. To everyone who is part of the forum and even those who aren't yet or may never choose to be, keep working hard and extend your hand and your mind to your fellow man, this forum represents all that is good is this lifestyle and in people alike. Thank you and keep showing this tremendous amount of respect to everyone. It hits a little bit deeper than it may show.

Universal Rep
03-23-09, 10:28 am
I remember a few years back looking through the muscle mags and seeing all the ads of all the body builders and the mass amounts of ridiculous and captivating ads. I remember coming across the first Animal ad I ever saw and it saying " Shut the fuck up and train" and it was how I felt lifting weights and bodybuilding should be. I took a breif detour from the iron when I started college but soon found my way back to it and stronger then ever. This last December I found the Forum and was hooked. Soon I found out that I was among the very guys I admired for years and in a way idolized as the baddest and meanest mother fuckers in the game. I'm humbeled and honored to be among these men and equally to be among all the bros and ladies on this forum that represent Animal. This place is a mecca of sorts and I'm honored to be a part of it and to be a part of the Animal. The enchouragement and knoweldege I gain here is paramount and priceless, humbleling and motivating. I can't wait to be in The Cage next year to shake every hand that I can in appreciation and meet the awesome guys that run this show. Thank you for your enchouragement and thank you for treating us like humans and not dollar signs. You all represent the way the world should be, with equal respect and courtesy. To everyone who is part of the forum and even those who aren't yet or may never choose to be, keep working hard and extend your hand and your mind to your fellow man, this forum represents all that is good is this lifestyle and in people alike. Thank you and keep showing this tremendous amount of respect to everyone. It hits a little bit deeper than it may show.

Well said brother... I think what you said is right on, "treating us like humans and not dollar signs"...

C.Coronato
03-23-09, 11:24 am
x2 brother. Very awesome write up.

InkdMuscle
03-24-09, 4:43 pm

couldnt have said it better myself. this company is about family. Thats what we are all to eachother. Not a bottomline of some profit margin. Animal hands down is the best because of this. Good post bro.

naturalguy
03-24-09, 4:56 pm
Great post. I agree, this is a great community, a family if you will of brothers and sisters in iron.

sanga
03-24-09, 6:21 pm
Great post, Animal has always been tops for giving back, this forum is living breathing proof of that, we are indeed a special community.

strivin for more
03-25-09, 9:01 pm
animal is obviously in it for more than just cash, they really wanna change this sport for the better. hooking this forum up is great. i feel the exact same bro.

dannynb
03-25-09, 11:54 pm
Great post. I agree, this is a great community, a family if you will of brothers and sisters in iron.

I agree...except NG...he's more like that goofy cousin no one wants to hang with but we let him tag along out of pity.

Kidding NG, nothing but love.