PDA

View Full Version : Question about the intake times

Gio71
03-22-09, 10:00 am
well i must change the times.. wanna ask if thats ok

I've taken stak on afternoons as pre w/o and m-stak about 3 hours later (7pm)

now because some other traffics i must change the times when i take them.

is it ok to take the m-stak about 2pm and the stak at 6pm in the evening before training?

i ask because i dont know if its dangerously or somethign to take them at other times like before

norrim1
03-22-09, 10:25 am
well i must change the times.. wanna ask if thats ok

I've taken stak on afternoons as pre w/o and m-stak about 3 hours later (7pm)

now because some other traffics i must change the times when i take them.

is it ok to take the m-stak about 2pm and the stak at 6pm in the evening before training?

i ask because i dont know if its dangerously or somethign to take them at other times like before

Don't worry about it bro, it's not dangerous or anything. Either way you take them is just fine as long as you stagger them like your doing. You could do it how you mentioned or take the M-Stak a little closer to bedtime, minus the stimulants.

Gio71
03-22-09, 10:30 am
Don't worry about it bro, it's not dangerous or anything. Either way you take them is just fine as long as you stagger them like your doing. You could do it how you mentioned or take the M-Stak a little closer to bedtime, minus the stimulants.

ok thats what i wanted to know thanks bro

C.Coronato
03-23-09, 11:17 am
You can also switch it and take the Stak at 2 and the M-Stak at 6 with the stimulants for the added boost for training too.

TheDarkHalf
03-23-09, 3:24 pm
Why not try taking M-stak pre workout and stak before bed? stak is a non-stimulant and the hormone boost right after you go to sleep will help your body grow.

Gio71
03-23-09, 3:39 pm
Why not try taking M-stak pre workout and stak before bed? stak is a non-stimulant and the hormone boost right after you go to sleep will help your body grow.

because everbody told me, that stak as pre w/o is great and m-stak 4 hours before/after stak is good

TheDarkHalf
03-23-09, 4:27 pm
because everbody told me, that stak as pre w/o is great and m-stak 4 hours before/after stak is good

so if everyone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

Point is - there are multiple ways and methods to taking universal's products. I was simply giving you another avenue to explore. Don't be afraid to change things up and try something new.

Gio71
03-23-09, 4:28 pm
so if everyone told you to jump off a bridge would you do it?

Point is - there are multiple ways and methods to taking universal's products. I was simply giving you another avenue to explore. Don't be afraid to change things up and try something new.

ah ok thank you for that , i will try next week like you told me maybe it works better