PDA

View Full Version : Becoming an Animal

bsatellite
03-22-09, 10:40 am
Becoming an Animal...

... Becoming an Animal isn't just going to the grocery store and buying eggs and lean ground beef, or chicken. It isn't about going to GNC and spending $200 on supplements and having your little weight session with the pals. It's about giving up the things you enjoy to make the gains or the cuts, I mean, don't we all love dippin' dots and movie theatre popcorn? Sure, it's alright once in a while but this is the hardest thing I dealt with through my journey so far, giving up the junk food, the fast food, the TV dinners and the late night oreo raids. I mean, I used to eat 2 Double Cheese Burgers and a Large Fries from McDonalds as a snack, that's almost 2300 Calories!

I remember this past summer, biking from my house to the boardwalk and that's about an hour and a half bike ride there, non-stop, up hills, down hills, around bends e.t.c and going straight to a seafood restaurant and getting the 2PC fish & chips with extra fries. Since all the biking, I didn't gain a pound... So I thought, hey, maybe I do have a fast metabolism after-all, well I was dead wrong. I kept the diet up, and instead of biking I got drives down or I'd drive my Yamaha Jog 50CC Scooter down. The weight went up and up and up and I didn't care, I ate because it tasted good and felt good. Now, when I signed myself up basically to become an Animal I didn't realize how much mother fuckin' dedication and determination it takes to actually get through one day without skipping a meal, cheating a meal or skipping a routine. Now, now that I'm an Animal, I eat like an Animal and I damn sure train like one too! The same feeling I got from eating all that good, tasty, greasy, fattening food and watching TV I now get from eating lean ground beef, chicken, you know... All the good sources of protein, and last but not least damn hard sessions in the gym. You know what I love about getting up in the morning? Time for a shake! I love the taste of the shake, and especially after a good meal and shake and even a training session I feel solid as fuck!

You know what else? I don't think there are too many Animals around that are 15. I mean, don't get me wrong if there are or younger but something I realized during all this is that it's a GROWN MANS BUSINESS. It's harder for us, and I'm not saying it isn't hard for the big dogs around here but us pups, we got more obstacles to face in our every-day life with the meals, missing hang-outs to train and that isn't big to me anymore... I don't really care about any of that anymore, I'm quite fucking content with my weight set, shakes, meals and my computer when I ain't training or eatin'. You gotta give me some mother fucking credit, when I jumped into this, I hadn't touched a weight, hadn't done a lap, hadn't done shit all fitness wise besides the walk it took from the couch to the fridge or the bike ride from my house to the seafood restaurant and I know for damn certain if I couldn't smell that fresh, sweet ass fish from miles away I would have gave up at my drive-way.

I have dedication, and I will admit when I first got into this a lot of you will re-call me stalling or half assing it... Yeah, I did. Now I'm 100% dedicated & determined. Animal taught me a whole new way of life, I'm not out on the streets damaging shit, disrespecting my elders, telling off clerks in Sobeys, fighting or none of that. I'm not sitting in my school being a little shit disturber mouthing off the teacher and getting kicked out, or skipping my homework to stay up on MSN all night. Nope, I'm the one now who gets straight A's, trains like a mother fucker and to be honest, friends parents have told my folks I'm one of the most respectful and proper 'young men' that they've met. One thing I can say, don't be into Anarchy, be into Animal!

Animal is a life-style, if you will. You get up in the morning, have a shake, have a meal, shower and go do what you do, somewhere in the day you have another 5 meals and you have a few more shakes and maybe another shower or too and you train. During each day, I gotta say, don't we all learn something new? I sure as fuck do! I learned that after 45 Minutes of intense training your Growth Hormone and Testosterone plummet making gains and such damn near impossible after that. That's why you need to go to the gym in 45 minute bursts, as an Animal. Show off that inner Animal, and the outter by time your done!

This right here, this very thread, this is where I'll be posting all my thoughts, feelings, all that fucked up shit that not too many bro's talk about... I'll be posting that up, not to be mocked at but for inspiration to the other pups who may be or may have faced some of the challenges I personally faced in the past... This is it, this is becoming an Animal... I am becoming an Animal.

cmtz429
03-22-09, 5:53 pm
It is hard and I fell you. I am 33 and have had a difficult time changing my routines. You are still young all the hard training and dieting and even this site are going to pay off in the end. I wish I was as dedicated as you are when I was 15. I would have surpassed my goals by now. Just keep up the good work and stay close to friends and family thay will help you along the way. If not let them know your insights and opinions to becoming a great ANIMAL.

Bartles
03-22-09, 6:05 pm
People out there will try and pull you down bro, whether it be your family, or your friends. Just stick to what you want, and forget what they say is "Healthy" or the all to commonly heard "Your eating what?" "Why are you doing this?" "Your working too hard"

Don't mind what they say, just go for it, and push hard.

Also, don't get caught into others BS, just be you. Make yourself.

bsatellite
03-22-09, 8:17 pm
It is hard and I fell you. I am 33 and have had a difficult time changing my routines. You are still young all the hard training and dieting and even this site are going to pay off in the end. I wish I was as dedicated as you are when I was 15. I would have surpassed my goals by now. Just keep up the good work and stay close to friends and family thay will help you along the way. If not let them know your insights and opinions to becoming a great ANIMAL.

Good to hear someone is reading this post! I know exactly how it feels and I appreciate and respect that bro. I know they will, that's why I'm here! Well, they never have supported me in this. They mock me and figure I'll give up, shit, I've proven them wrong though because from October I'm still doin' my mutha fucken' routine and at the end of the day I laugh deep down inside when I see them eatin' their popcorn and shit then the next day complainin' about their weight.. I always tell 'em "Ha, shit, too bad you don't believe in the whole Animal shit".

Animal for life!

People out there will try and pull you down bro, whether it be your family, or your friends. Just stick to what you want, and forget what they say is "Healthy" or the all to commonly heard "Your eating what?" "Why are you doing this?" "Your working too hard"

Don't mind what they say, just go for it, and push hard.

Also, don't get caught into others BS, just be you. Make yourself.

I know they will, they always have and always will and to be dead fucking honest I let them until October 28th I believe it was, the day I started my journey! I am sticking to what I want, and forgetting what they say! I know what's healthy, I know what to eat, I know how to train and what to train! They don't bother saying it anymore after I ignored them or put up a fight about it all!

I am pushing hard, I'm liftin' hard and mutha fucken pullin' hard! I ain't caught up in the hype, or what people want me to be or think I should be. I am making my own book, I'm making my own path and fucken foot prints... I am my own, I'm making my own and I'm making an Animal outta me.

Crave
03-22-09, 8:22 pm
Becoming an Animal...

... Becoming an Animal isn't just going to the grocery store and buying eggs and lean ground beef, or chicken. It isn't about going to GNC and spending $200 on supplements and having your little weight session with the pals. It's about giving up the things you enjoy to make the gains or the cuts, I mean, don't we all love dippin' dots and movie theatre popcorn? Sure, it's alright once in a while but this is the hardest thing I dealt with through my journey so far, giving up the junk food, the fast food, the TV dinners and the late night oreo raids. I mean, I used to eat 2 Double Cheese Burgers and a Large Fries from McDonalds as a snack, that's almost 2300 Calories!

I remember this past summer, biking from my house to the boardwalk and that's about an hour and a half bike ride there, non-stop, up hills, down hills, around bends e.t.c and going straight to a seafood restaurant and getting the 2PC fish & chips with extra fries. Since all the biking, I didn't gain a pound... So I thought, hey, maybe I do have a fast metabolism after-all, well I was dead wrong. I kept the diet up, and instead of biking I got drives down or I'd drive my Yamaha Jog 50CC Scooter down. The weight went up and up and up and I didn't care, I ate because it tasted good and felt good. Now, when I signed myself up basically to become an Animal I didn't realize how much mother fuckin' dedication and determination it takes to actually get through one day without skipping a meal, cheating a meal or skipping a routine. Now, now that I'm an Animal, I eat like an Animal and I damn sure train like one too! The same feeling I got from eating all that good, tasty, greasy, fattening food and watching TV I now get from eating lean ground beef, chicken, you know... All the good sources of protein, and last but not least damn hard sessions in the gym. You know what I love about getting up in the morning? Time for a shake! I love the taste of the shake, and especially after a good meal and shake and even a training session I feel solid as fuck!

You know what else? I don't think there are too many Animals around that are 15. I mean, don't get me wrong if there are or younger but something I realized during all this is that it's a GROWN MANS BUSINESS. It's harder for us, and I'm not saying it isn't hard for the big dogs around here but us pups, we got more obstacles to face in our every-day life with the meals, missing hang-outs to train and that isn't big to me anymore... I don't really care about any of that anymore, I'm quite fucking content with my weight set, shakes, meals and my computer when I ain't training or eatin'. You gotta give me some mother fucking credit, when I jumped into this, I hadn't touched a weight, hadn't done a lap, hadn't done shit all fitness wise besides the walk it took from the couch to the fridge or the bike ride from my house to the seafood restaurant and I know for damn certain if I couldn't smell that fresh, sweet ass fish from miles away I would have gave up at my drive-way.

I have dedication, and I will admit when I first got into this a lot of you will re-call me stalling or half assing it... Yeah, I did. Now I'm 100% dedicated & determined. Animal taught me a whole new way of life, I'm not out on the streets damaging shit, disrespecting my elders, telling off clerks in Sobeys, fighting or none of that. I'm not sitting in my school being a little shit disturber mouthing off the teacher and getting kicked out, or skipping my homework to stay up on MSN all night. Nope, I'm the one now who gets straight A's, trains like a mother fucker and to be honest, friends parents have told my folks I'm one of the most respectful and proper 'young men' that they've met. One thing I can say, don't be into Anarchy, be into Animal!

Animal is a life-style, if you will. You get up in the morning, have a shake, have a meal, shower and go do what you do, somewhere in the day you have another 5 meals and you have a few more shakes and maybe another shower or too and you train. During each day, I gotta say, don't we all learn something new? I sure as fuck do! I learned that after 45 Minutes of intense training your Growth Hormone and Testosterone plummet making gains and such damn near impossible after that. That's why you need to go to the gym in 45 minute bursts, as an Animal. Show off that inner Animal, and the outter by time your done!

This right here, this very thread, this is where I'll be posting all my thoughts, feelings, all that fucked up shit that not too many bro's talk about... I'll be posting that up, not to be mocked at but for inspiration to the other pups who may be or may have faced some of the challenges I personally faced in the past... This is it, this is becoming an Animal... I am becoming an Animal.

Your also 15 man? i thought i was the only 15 year old here... its good to know theres other people my age who have the maturity and dedication to do a mans business, just like you said. becoming an Animal changed my life too, you have this mindset perfect. keep it up man, keep training hard.

mritter3
03-22-09, 8:39 pm
hey bro for a 15 year old you got your shit together, keep up the solid work, don't steer to far from your path, and just remember whatever you want you can have.....you just got to want it, and go for it with everything you got. i like where this thread is going. by the way you will have a ton of doubters in your life, just use their negative energy to inspire your training.

belladiabla13
03-22-09, 8:45 pm
Becoming an Animal...

Good luck on your journey my friend. Good post!

bsatellite
03-22-09, 9:32 pm
Your also 15 man? i thought i was the only 15 year old here... its good to know theres other people my age who have the maturity and dedication to do a mans business, just like you said. becoming an Animal changed my life too, you have this mindset perfect. keep it up man, keep training hard.

Yeah man. Good to hear there are other 15 year olds around here!

Thanks bro. You do too, I imagine. I always have and always will :P

hey bro for a 15 year old you got your shit together, keep up the solid work, don't steer to far from your path, and just remember whatever you want you can have.....you just got to want it, and go for it with everything you got. i like where this thread is going. by the way you will have a ton of doubters in your life, just use their negative energy to inspire your training.

Thanks bro. I'm trying. I'll never steer away from my path, it's my own path that I create each day with each foot-step and each rep and each set and each meal.. I'm my mutha fucken own!

That's what I do. It's all inspiration, motivation and determination.

This thread will be updated a couple times a week with a big post just like the one above... Don't worry.. You'll see.

TheHardGainer
03-22-09, 10:29 pm
I got into this game when I was 15, but that was because I was lookin for the glory. Your head is in a remarkable position for a 15 year old. You keep up with what you're doing, and who knows, maybe you and I will meet inside that cage showin people whats up. Stay strong bro.

REVENGEISEASY
03-22-09, 10:43 pm
nice bro im 16 i know what your saying

bsatellite
03-23-09, 6:56 am
I got into this game when I was 15, but that was because I was lookin for the glory. Your head is in a remarkable position for a 15 year old. You keep up with what you're doing, and who knows, maybe you and I will meet inside that cage showin people whats up. Stay strong bro.

Good to hear bro. Didn't think too many pups would have the test flowin' through their sack to jump into this the way I did :P

I will be. I got choosen to train with G Diesel this year but couldn't make it. I'm savin' up and deffinitly going to it Next Year! Until then, time to put on some freaky muscle :P

nice bro im 16 i know what your saying

Good to hear bro. "REVENGEISEASY" - Hopin' you ain't doin it to intimidate the bullies :P Loll jkz.

bsatellite
03-23-09, 5:45 pm
You know, everyone just looks at you in the kitchen when your slappin' that ground beef onto the fryin' pan and it's a large amount, they stop and ask you if you plan on sharin' it, you think about it, you say no and hope they don't just jump to start a fight and to be honest they will usually try too... Then you gotta sit down and explain "I'm a mother fucken' Animal. I eat meat like your rabbit up-stairs eats carrots".

That still doesn't make you an Animal. Something I learned over the past half year or so, it's really not what you say you are but it's what you really are. Cops are 'to protect and serve', yet there are still some who kill african-americans because of their skin color. Well you know what, your not just an Animal because you got the T-Shirt, the gym clothes and a Pak or two... Fuck no, your not an Animal until your 200 lbs and your committing every single waking moment to your Animal life-style, from the diet to the routines to the part you can't just veg in your bed all fucking day because you don't got work or it's March Break.

A true Animal, the real mother fuckers that train hard and eat right... They meet the gains, you ain't shit without your bros, your protein and your mother fuckin' weights.

To be honest,
I'm not even a fucken Animal. That's why I called this becoming one, because as I slowly loose the fatty weight and put on the muscle then I'm becoming an Animal. I'm gifted, in the body-building world... I naturally have a large fucken' frame, now what most people do is pack it with fat. I ain't gonna lie, that's what I did the first few years and god damn those late night oreo invasions and triple servings of pop-corn and ice cream on a Friday night were oh so sweet. You know what though, that's just because I was used to it. Now, I'd much prefer a diet soda and a couple of burgers... Fuck I eat meat like no man has ate meat before but I damn well train to put it off. I'm playing god right now, I'm around 160-175 and by time I turn 21 I wanna weigh 200 lbs....

I'll tell you straight up though, the troubles that I as a 15 year old over-come on a day to day basis are fucking severe. It's not just getting a bad grade or anything like that, everyone wants to test their fucking man hood against me because they all know what I'm doing with my time and what I'm about... I never ever fight or fight back. Someone hits me, good for them I stand there and laugh at them. I'm not even close to being a true Animal, I won't be until I have stretch marks up and down my body and I'm pressin' like no man has pressed before.

Fuck, if you think your an Animal because girls be callin' you up since they see you puttin down a stea kand chuggin a shake your dead fucken wrong... The only reason most guys train is to pack on fucken muscle, for the fucken ladys, that's the wrong reasons. To be an Animal, you gotta be packin' on muscle to be the mutha fucken best you can fucken be!

TheHardGainer
03-24-09, 7:27 pm
Couldn't agree more. When people challenge me or say i'm not good enough, I look at them and say meet me in the weightroom and we'll see who the better man is. It's great to watch them look down in and not say anything back. These two quotes are my favorite right now. They help me through the day when I have to remind myself why I'm doin this and who I'm doin this for. I gotta hand it to ya bro, stand strong.

"This place, this darkness... There’s no better place to be." (Wrath)

To make things happen...sometimes you have to swim against the tide while others stand on the shore shaking their heads... - MACHINE

cmtz429
03-25-09, 1:08 am
Keep focused and keep hardcore. take the criticism lightly or it will make you blow up. Let it out on the iron it likes the anger and punishment. That is why we love it. Keep Hardcore and remain an ANIMAL, B.

bsatellite
03-26-09, 9:09 am
Couldn't agree more. When people challenge me or say i'm not good enough, I look at them and say meet me in the weightroom and we'll see who the better man is. It's great to watch them look down in and not say anything back. These two quotes are my favorite right now. They help me through the day when I have to remind myself why I'm doin this and who I'm doin this for. I gotta hand it to ya bro, stand strong.

"This place, this darkness... There’s no better place to be." (Wrath)

To make things happen...sometimes you have to swim against the tide while others stand on the shore shaking their heads... - MACHINE

Good to hear. I know how you feel, people challenge me on a day-to-day basis. "Oh, your a pussy... Can't fight for shit". That isn't how it is, I choose not to fight. If someoen wants to hit me, more power to them, they can look like a failure when they're throwing away their future as the punchs fly and bloods gushing from me and I've still got that devilish Animal grin on my face, the same one Ox has when he trains. Animal is in the blood, it's something that you do or do not have and it debates your future. Just because I can't fight, doesn't mean a pussy... How many pussys train three times a day with 45 minute bursts to get the maximum gains possible? I do, and I'm sure the rest of you do too... Well the dedicated ones.

True that brother. I'm tellin' ya, bein' 15 and doin' what I'm doin' is something that people do shake their heads about. Luckily, I'm not swimming against the tide with my some-what good genetics in thsi game.

Here is a quote I live by "You cannot ask someone to support you in your darkest hour, whoever does though is someone you should give the most respect too."

As I over-come many obstacles in my life and figure out this some-what of a game, I learn every day how to cope wiht one thing, solve another and then at the end of the day I still rep Animal with full pride and glory.

The key is not to give up.

And "The greatness of a man is not compared to another man, but to his FORMERSELF" - Joseph Eugene Kovar AKA Joey Kovar

Keep focused and keep hardcore. take the criticism lightly or it will make you blow up. Let it out on the iron it likes the anger and punishment. That is why we love it. Keep Hardcore and remain an ANIMAL, B.

It's how I do it brutha. People cirtisize me day by day, I rarely ever show my true emotions until I hit the weights. People go "Are you on roids?" "What the fuck did you take" You know what I say? This is Animal... That's what I took, and it's true. You can feel Animal flowin' through your veins when you get that pump you've been waiting for!

TheHardGainer
03-27-09, 7:33 pm
I like it. kinda reminds me of the saying "Every body wants to be a body builder but nobody wants to lift the weight" haha. I think you just gave me a little more inspiration. Keep at it brotha

Bartles
03-27-09, 10:50 pm
train three times a day with 45 minute bursts to get the maximum gains possible? I do

What?

When did you start lifting bro? I used to lift 2x a day 5 days a week, and lemme tell you. After a while you will still be doing the workouts, but you will be overtraining to the max, so much so you will not be growing, or you even might be dropping in poundage.

Get on a good 4 or 5 day split.(http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32 Great ones here, I've really liked #'s 10 and 5.) I feel I have decent recovery, so I do a 5 day split for a few weeks(3-5), take a week really light, or a week off, then 4 days a week for 2 weeks or so, then back to a 5 day split.

I feel this keeps my muscles from plateauing out,(It's working so far!) and it keeps me on the line between overtraining and not training hard enough.

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane10.htm
http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/callum18.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/behar2.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi22.htm

I know you work hard, and I know you want to get big as fast as possible, and putting anything less the 100% is a waste of your time. Same for me.

You may be growing now, but if you keep it up. You WILL hit a wall soon, and its a big wall.

You know your overtraining when your strength goes down, you are not growing, loss of libido(at 16 I kid you not) sleep problems, appetite problems, irritated easily, depression, and a whole host of other problems. (I've personally experienced all of the above)

Please tell me it was a typo and you meant to say 3 times a week.

stumblin54
03-27-09, 11:05 pm
So are you doing this just to become an Animal, or for yourself? I guess I don't really even know what an animal is. Is it someone who lifts all the time, eats right, 'sacrifices' the junk food in front of their face every day including alcohol, and gets into arguments with their friends sometimes about their lifestyle? Not knockin' ya here bsatellite, just some food for thought. Make sure you're here for the right reasons.

Stumblin

TheHardGainer
03-28-09, 1:59 am
stumblin i know what ya mean. A lot of times I get that from my friends and I question myself why I'm doin this. Why are we becoming animals?

I can't speak for everyone, but it has definitly got somethin to do with becomin a better person. You challenge yourself and push yourself through so much, it builds your confidence. It gives you motivation that you can make it through hard times. It is recognizing that you are the biggest piece of clay in the world and you can mold yourself into whatever you want.

I haven't chosen a hobby. I've chosen a way of life. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

But that's just me.

cmtz429
03-29-09, 1:15 am
How's it goin b. What is training like right now?

bsatellite
03-31-09, 9:47 am
Trainings going good.

Don't you worry. I'm here for the right reasons and I got what's working for me.

New post gonna be up tonight... Quite long too!