PDA

View Full Version : What my daughter told me

Joey D
03-22-09, 5:40 pm
As most of you know I have been dieting for the past 13 weeks.My daughter told me today that I was grumpy from the seven dwarfs... she right!

Joey d

BigAnt
03-22-09, 8:38 pm
As most of you know I have been dieting for the past 13 weeks.My daughter told me today that I was grumpy from the seven dwarfs... she right!

Joey d

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL---Suffering and having low energy levels is worth the price of being a champion!

Nice posing music!

LOL

mritter3
03-22-09, 8:40 pm
lol, thats some funny shit.......my wife can always tell when i am dieting or bulking by my mood, when im eating im happy.

Alk
03-23-09, 10:49 am
Not having food during the parts of my wrestling career when I was cutting large amounts of weight made me the same way. HEAVEN FORBID someone interrupts me eating my hoagie and/or poptarts. Then there's trouble in River City.

strivin for more
03-23-09, 5:14 pm
Not having food during the parts of my wrestling career when I was cutting large amounts of weight made me the same way. HEAVEN FORBID someone interrupts me eating my hoagie and/or poptarts. Then there's trouble in River City.

i hear you exactly. isnt cutting weight great during the lunch table when everyones chowin down?

G Diesel
03-23-09, 5:38 pm
I had the pleasure of meeting the little lady and I know she calls it like she sees it... You're a warrior, Joey D. Good to see you paying dues and sacrificing, showing us how it's done.

Peace, G

Joey D
03-24-09, 9:32 am
Thanks G !!! I appreciate the support..

Hey Big Ant,

we are getting close baby!!

Joe D

naturalguy
03-24-09, 9:34 am
That is cute Joey

Alk
03-24-09, 3:54 pm
i hear you exactly. isnt cutting weight great during the lunch table when everyones chowin down?

Yeahhh I usually went to the school library and surfed the internet, instead of glaring around my table at people enjoying themselves lol.

cmtz429
03-25-09, 1:20 am
LOL, My daughter called me Kung Fu Panda as I bulked. Dieting down is ahrd. eating 4 oz of fish and 1/2 cup green beans at work while everyone and I mean everyone at work asks "are you on a diet?" And gives you all sorts of dieting tips and how they did on their diets to lose wight while they eat their triple cheeseburger combo.lol

BigAnt
03-25-09, 10:19 am
Hard and grainy with great muscle size...JoeyD is going to be his best...and the routine we put together...New Edition/Cher/Posion mix will keep them on the edge of their seats! LOL

InkdMuscle
03-25-09, 11:08 am
LMAO...

Its pretty sad when my 4 year old daughter tells family "daddys carbs are low again leave him alone". and yes she knows exactly when then are. I talk about dieting so much around her that when she becomes of age shes gonna know exactly what to do and shes gonna be the SHIT!!!!

Joey D
03-25-09, 3:41 pm
Big Ant!!

The music mix was supposed to be a surprise! LOL

Joe D

BigAnt
03-26-09, 8:59 pm
Big Ant!!

The music mix was supposed to be a surprise! LOL

Joe D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will leave the ending of the music mix for the surprise....

Lethal_Banana
03-27-09, 6:01 am
LOL, My daughter called me Kung Fu Panda as I bulked. Dieting down is ahrd. eating 4 oz of fish and 1/2 cup green beans at work while everyone and I mean everyone at work asks "are you on a diet?" And gives you all sorts of dieting tips and how they did on their diets to lose wight while they eat their triple cheeseburger combo.lol

Hahahahahaha! That cracked me up man! Hilarious how some people act huh?
Reminds me of a guy at work who used to be one mean muscle machine but is now a fat bastard who pops fatburners because he "doesnt have time to go to the gym"

Cheers,
LB

03-28-09, 3:20 am
What show are you doing Joe?

Phil

Joey D
03-29-09, 7:32 am
We will be giving that info soon.

Big Ant,

you do the honors please.

Joe D