PDA

View Full Version : ANIMAL and my life

cmtz429
03-22-09, 6:12 pm
Posted here and I start to notice that the Bro's are for real. I have been here for a short while and feel comfort in this place. Had I known sooner I would have joined a long time ago. The motivation I have now is far more than when I started. I have been changed to be hardcore and devoted to bodybulding. There is much to learn and much to talk about. I hope I have what it takes to be here. I have lifted my fair share, but I am not one to brag. Mainly because it is not all that much. Some say it is, but compared to some of the Bros and the pros I am lifting light. I am very modest and keep my success under wraps. There is not many people who share my love for the iron, but here we are all one. I look forward to being on this site for a long time. very long time. All the info and replies form one another is very helpful and keeps us motivated. I really hope to start an ABC here in Laredo. My mind is focused and my blood is ready. I am ANIMAL. Anyone who is feeling like you are alone in this game, you are not. I will be posting frequently hope to get replies.

Crave
03-22-09, 9:03 pm
so true man, all the bros here are legit. ill be readin your posts, keep them comin.

BrotherInArms
03-24-09, 2:10 pm
The guys here are cool.

Keep posting..

JUGGERNAUT
03-24-09, 2:19 pm
That's a paragraph of truths. Keep going with this.

Gambit
03-24-09, 2:26 pm
Great thoughts. Can't wait to see what else you got in that head of your's

cmtz429
03-25-09, 12:44 am
I spoke to a friend of mine today. He is not an Animal, but a good guy. Mainly a fitness buff. Not hardcore at all. He wants a test booster and I suggested Animal Test. He said " too many pills, I just need to get a boost for a while." I thought to myself, man such a good guy, but not enthused as I am about moving serious weight. Anyway, that is what I mean about not having the same feeling for iron as I do here in Laredo. Another thing was as I walked unto a restaurant tah mes subs, lol< I was heading for the order line. Some guy that was a bit bigger than me walks toward the exit. I greet with the universal slight head bow down. He just looks at me and puffs up his chest and shoulders as to say i ambigger so fuck off. Well That is the mentallity in this city. Not like in the forum wherer we are alike and help each other. So few are the Animals here that will spot or give pointers to new guys. don't get me wrong no one likes a know it all, but If some guy is using wrong form or struggling I help with a few pointers and spotting. I am an ANIMAL. I don't look away when a fellow lifter is need. All the Strenth in the world is nothing without proper form and technique.

norsedragon
03-25-09, 1:54 am
I spoke to a friend of mine today. He is not an Animal, but a good guy. Mainly a fitness buff. Not hardcore at all. He wants a test booster and I suggested Animal Test. He said " too many pills, I just need to get a boost for a while." I thought to myself, man such a good guy, but not enthused as I am about moving serious weight. Anyway, that is what I mean about not having the same feeling for iron as I do here in Laredo. Another thing was as I walked unto a restaurant tah mes subs, lol< I was heading for the order line. Some guy that was a bit bigger than me walks toward the exit. I greet with the universal slight head bow down. He just looks at me and puffs up his chest and shoulders as to say i ambigger so fuck off. Well That is the mentallity in this city. Not like in the forum wherer we are alike and help each other. So few are the Animals here that will spot or give pointers to new guys. don't get me wrong no one likes a know it all, but If some guy is using wrong form or struggling I help with a few pointers and spotting. I am an ANIMAL. I don't look away when a fellow lifter is need. All the Strenth in the world is nothing without proper form and technique.

I know what you mean. The comments can get to you. I don't know if it is still on the site, but the blog "life is a freak show" is great for putting those situations in their place. Not to mention now that I have those thoughts in my head when I hear the negativity I just laugh at it.